Beijing Institute of Technology (BIT) CSC Scholarship 2020 are open for International Students in China. BIT CSC Scholarship 2020 is Fully Funded Scholarship offered by Chinese Government for International Students from all over the world for Master and PhD Degree Programs.
Beijing Institute of Technology (BIT) CSC Scholarship 2020:
Beijing Institute of Technology (BIT):
Beijing Institute of Technology, is a co-educational public university, Beijing, China. Beijing Institute of Technology (BIT), Beijing is offering almost all academic fields. One of the major research university in China under the supervision of the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology. BIT is one of the Top Chinese University.
Beijing Institute of Technology (BIT) CSC Scholarship:
Currently Beijing Institute of Technology, there are 2400 International Students studies their Master and PhD Degrees Under the Chinese Government Scholarship at BIT. China Scholarships Council (CSC) 2020 is Fully Funded Scholarship which will cover everything during the study in China Under Chinese Goverment Scholarship
Host Country : Study in China
Host University: Beijing Institute of Technology (BIT)
Scholarships Offered By: Chinese Scholarship Council (CSC) Under Chinese Government
Scholarships Coverage: Full Funded
No of Scholarships: Each Year There are 25000+ Scholarships in 270+ Chinese Universities.
Degree Level: Master and PhD Degree Programs in all Fields.
You can also Apply for following opportunities in Saudi Arabia:
- King Abdulaziz University Scholarship 2020 Saudi Arabia
- KAUST Scholarships 2020 in Saudi Arabia Fully Funded
BIT CSC Scholarship 2020 Offers:
Who want to Free Study in China ? AT Beijing Institute of Technology, A University with high-level global leaders, international vision, competition and cooperation ability in all aspect of life. BIT Chinese Government Scholarships 2020 is Open Now and It is excellent Opportunity for those students who have dream to study and explore Chinese Culture and Environment on Fully Funded Chinese Scholarship for Master (MS/ M.Phil) and PhD Studies.
Fully Funded Chinese Government Scholarships 2020 will cover all expenses during study in China.
Exepnses which will cover by CSC Scholarship 2020:
- Exempt from Registration Fee.
- Full Tuition Fee Covered.
- Free Accommodation on Campus.
- Fee for Comprehensive Medical Insurance and Benefit Plan for International Students in China.
- Laboratory experiments, internship, and basic textbooks funds.
Monthly living Allowance will be Given:
- Master Degree Students: CNY 3,000 Yuan (USD 485)
- Doctoral Degree Students: CNY 3,500 Yuan (USD 565)
Programs Offered By Beijing Institute of Technology:
Scholarships are available to pursue Masters (MS/ M.Phil) and PhD in multiple fields. The duration of the Master’s Degree is 2-3 academic years, Doctoral Degree 3-4 academic years.
List of the Programs Details are given Below.
Master’s and PhD Degree Programs:
- Aerospace Engineering
- Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
- Computer Science and Technology
- Design and Arts
- Foreign Languages
- Humanities & Social Sciences
- Information and Electronics
- Life Science
- Management and Economics
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronic Engineering
You can also Apply for following opportunities in China:
- Harbin Institute of Technology CSC Scholarship 2020 - Fully Funded
- Tsinghua University CSC Scholarship in China 2020 - Fully Funded
- Northeast Agricultural University CSC Scholarship 2020 - Fully Funded
- Shanghai Jiao Tong University Scholarship 2020 - Fully Funded
Candidates must fulfill the following criteria to avail this Scholarship for their study at BIT Under CSC.
- Applicants Must be Non-Chinese Citizens.
- Applicants should be in healthy physical condition.
- Applicants for Master’s degree studies must have a Bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35.
- Applicants for Doctoral degree studies must have a Master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
- Excellent achievement in your study.
- Comparative good ability in research.
- Applicants do not gain any other scholarship.
- Masters Students:
- Applicants with a bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply for Master’s Degree programs.
- PhD Students:
- Applicants with a master’s degree are eligible to apply for Doctoral Degree programs
Documents Required for Apply:
List of Documents is given below:
- CSC Application Form.
- The highest degree diploma verified with official stamps should be uploaded. (Notarized photocopy)
- Master’s program applicants: Bachelor’s degree diploma (or above)
- Ph.D. program applicants: Master’s degree diploma (or above)
- Note: If the diploma is not in English, a notarized copy of a translation in English is required.
- Check Here How to Notarized Documents: Click Here
- The highest degree Transcript verified with official stamps should be uploaded.(notarized photocopy)
- Master’s program applicants: Bachelor’s degree Transcripts (or above)
- Ph.D. program applicants: Master’s degree Transcripts (or above)
- Note: If the diploma is not in English, a notarized copy of a translation in English or is required.
- Check Here How to Notarized Documents: Click Here
- Two recommendation letters (Check Here Sample for Recommendaton Letters:Click)
- The letters of recommendation must be written by the applicant’s teachers/advisors/employers (who are able to evaluate your academic performance and research potential) in either English.
- A study or research plan in Chinese or in English (no less than 1000 words).
- 2019 BIT Advisor Recommendation Form (You may upload a piece of blank paper instead at the stage of initial application).
- Published academic papers and academic achievements (not compulsory).
- HSK 5 (Chinese Proficiency Test) certificate Only for Chinese-taught programs.
- Passport Scan (if available at the time of apply)
- Digital ID photo with white background
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form filled in English.
- Acceptance letter from a supervisor (not compulsory)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- English Language Proficiency Certificate:
- Those students whose language institute was in English they can Submit English Proficiency Certificate from their Home University & they are exempted from Language Test.
- Important Note for Application Fee: If you pass the initial review, we will email you a numbered Initial Review Notice. Then it is time for you to pay the application fee of 600 CNY (non-refundable) directly online and contact BIT advisors for the 2020 BIT Advisor Recommendation Form.
- Other reference documents (if applicable)
Deadline: The last date to apply for the Beijing Institute of Technology CSC Scholarship 2020 in China 2020 is 15 April, 2020.
How to Apply for CSC Scholarships 2020 at BIT:
Student have to Apply Online ON CSC Portal and BIT Admission Portal. There is no need to send Documents in Hard form by post.
- Student have to click Here to Register First on CSC Portal: Click Here to Register
- After Login, Select Program Category is B and Agencies Code of BIT is 10007.
- Fill the CSC Form with above required Documents.
- After Completion of form, Download It.
- Next Step is to Register on BIT Admission Portal : Click Here to Register
- Fill the Application form along with required documents and submit your application to get your BIT application number.
- Student have to Click Apply Online Button Below in Green Color For Apply.
- You can also visit Official Advertisement from Official Source Button.