CSC Scholarships 2020 Process Under Chinese Government (Read 2-3 Times)
Are you Ready ? to Apply for Chinese Government Scholarships 2020-2021 Fully Funded under CSC (China Scholarships Council) for your Undergraduate, Master, and Ph.D. Degree. So Don't Waste Time, prepare your application material Because admissions for International Students are opening soon. Follow us on Instagram Community for Help - Follow
Chinese Government with the Cooperation China Scholarships Council (CSC) under the Chinese Government Scholarships (CGS) Program offers thousands of scholarships each year in 250+ Chinese universities for International Students from all over the world.
Have you applied for Fulbright Scholarships 2021 - USA - 4000+ Scholarships - Apply Now.
CSC Scholarship 2020-2021 is for international students pursuing Bachelor, Master or a Ph.D. the degree course will open in September 2020-2021. China Government Scholarships 2019-2020 offered thousands of scholarships in 2019.
Now They are offering thousands of Scholarships (100+ Scholarships in Each University) in 250+ Chinese Universities for 2020 and onward session. You need to prepare before from September so that you don’t miss a chance, CSC Scholarships is offered in more than 250+ Chinese Universities every year.
CSC Scholarships 2020-2021 Benefits for International Students:
- Undergraduate / Bachelor's Program CSC Scholarship: CNY 2500 RMB Monthly Stipend, free tuition, and free accommodation
- MS / Master Program Students CSC Scholarship: CNY 3000 RMB Monthly Stipend, free tuition, and free room
- PhD / Doctoral Program Students CSC Scholarship: CNY 3500 RMB Monthly Stipend, free tuition, and free room
Have you apply for New Zealand Government Scholarship 2020-2021 - Apply Here
CSC 2020 Application Material: For CSC Online Portal
International students should prepare application material Because admissions for International Students are opening soon in September. Here is a list of Material for CSC Scholarships in China Universities.
List of Mandatory Documents:
1. Degrees and Transcripts:
Please make sure degrees and transcripts are attested for CSC Scholarships application submission.
- Degrees Black Copy Notarized ( Please Visit Lawyer or Notary Public Office in your City to Get Attested).
- Note: If you waiting for coming convocation for degree then use Provisional Certificate/ whose degree not completed use Hope certificate.
- Transcript black copy Notarized ( Please Visit Lawyer or Notary Public Office to Get Attested).
- Note: If degree not complete then semester result. But you sure that your degree will be complete before August or in start of September. Because at visa Time you must show Transcript in embassy.
2. Recommendation Letters:
International Students have to submit 2 Recommendation Letters from is/her teachers.
- Ask two of your teachers to give you a favor by writing recommendation letters for you for CSC Scholarship application and upload them in csc portal (It is necessary and don’t send the original letters to university make copy and then send)
3. IELTS or HSK Certificates :
- Students can apply without IELTS certificate or HSK certificate both are optional if you have then it plus point.
- Students have to provide English Proficiency Certificate from Home University. It simple certificate stating that your last degree was taught in the English language and students can obtain English Proficiency Certificate from their universities. (Almost all university accept English Proficiency letter from University )
4. Physical Medical Examination:
- Students have to download Physical Examination form : Click Here Download
- Take Physical Examination Medical form to a nearby government hospital and carry out the tests which are mentioned in physical examination form, after the completion of all the tests doctor will sign and stamp your photo which you will have to attach on physical examination form.
- You can check Here How to fill Physical Medical Examination Form : Click Here to Check
5. Study Plan / Research Proposal / Motivation letter:
Write Study plan / Research Proposal / Motivation letter. (Research Paper abstract/title page if you published for your csc application 2020.)
Apply for a passport if you don’t have it now and make sure you have it at the time of submission of your CSC Scholarship application.
7. Picture: Picture With Blue or White Background is required.
8. Police Clearance Certificate:
Students can apply without police clearance certificate, but at the time of visa processing student have to provide police clearance document from his/her city police station to make sure you don't have any criminal records.
List of Other Supporting Documents: Not Mandatory But Plus Point
1. Acceptance Letter: Start Emailing now to Professors for Acceptance. Search professors profile related to your field of your desired university and send them emails and please don’t copy email from others make it your own.
Many of Chinese Universities preferred applicant having acceptance letter from university teacher where he/she is applying and some universities have no requirement of acceptance letter but if you have acceptance letter it is good symbol for you.
How To Get Acceptance Letter:
- Find out if your desired Chinese University support CSC Scholarships
- Find out the Faculty List of targeted University/Universities.
- Find Professors which is matching with your field and Email him/her for acceptance letter.
- Note: How to Write Email to Professor for Acceptance Letter: Check Here
If you are applying for high ranked university/Universities then you must try for acceptance letter, you will be preferred. If you are applying for University having limited quota of seats then also try for acceptance letter, you will be preferred.
2. Curriculum vitae (CV) : Professional CV 1-2 Pages.
3. Character Certificate: College or University Character Certificate.
4. Experience Letter: Professional Experience Certificate from Organization
5. Any other certificates: You can attach any other certificate which is bonus point for your csc application.
😇 So You Will Never Miss Any Opportunity for your excellency. Then hurry up to join, follow and like us on different Social Networks. 😇
Application Procedure for CSC Scholarships 2020:
Note: Students have to follow the following procedure for apply with all the mentioned documents above.
Students have to Apply on CSC Application Website and University Admission Application Portal.
- Apply on CSC Application Website: Note - First Apply and print the CSC application form after submit to csc portal, take print sign on it with date and scan again for uploading in University Application Portal )
- Apply on University Admissions Portal: Note - You have to upload CSC Signed Application form on University Application Portal).
1. Apply on CSC Application Portal (CSC Website Given Below):
Step by step application procedure to apply for Chinese Government Scholarship on CSC Application Portal. Scan all the required documents above in soft form and start the application as given below.
CSC Application Steps:
- Create your profile and CSC scholarship web account: Click Here to Make CSC Account
- After Login Click on Application Online from Menu and Select Program Category B.
- Find the agency number of Chinese university where you want to study from University Website.
- Insert agency number of your Chinese University in CSC Scholarships online application form and form automatically show university name in form.
- Fill Your Personal Information in Personal Information Section.
- Fill Your Education & Employment in Education & Employment History Section.
- Fill Your Lanugage Proficiency & Study Plan in Lanugage Proficiency & Study Plan Section.
- Fill other contact details in other contact details section.
- Upload all the required documents in Supporting Documents Sections.
- Submit your CSC Scholarship online application
- Download CSC Scholarship online application form and sign on it and scan it.
2. Apply on University Admission Portal:
Step by step application procedure to apply for Chinese Government Scholarship. Now Apply on University Application Portal. Scan all the required documents above in soft form (along with Signed CSC Application Form) and start the application as given below.
University Application Steps:
- Find University Online Application Portal & Create your profile on University
- After Login Click on Application Online from Menu and Select Admission Application Under Chinese Government Scholarships .
- Fill Your all the required information in application form.
- Upload all the required documents in Supporting Documents Sections.
- Submit your online application on university admission portal.
Important Points for China Government Scholarships 2020 Application:
- Figure out if that Chinese University require online admission application only, application by post or both of these.
- If they want you to submit an online application for admission to that particular Chinese University, then apply online first on CSC Portal & then their website and attach your signed CSC Scholarship form in online application system of that University
- Rview your application before submission.
- Submit your application and make no of sets of documents (according to the university requirement) and dispatch it to the University address via any courier agency. (It is advised to choose a reliable courier service to send your CSC scholarship application documents directly to the address of that Chinese University so that they reach in time.)
- The Chinese Government Scholarships sponsors international students once a year in all Chinese Universities
- You can keep in mind that the deadline for Chinese Scholarship (CSC) varies in all Chinese Universities. So, the rough guess for the deadline of CSC scholarship would be the end of the March.
Important Material Links for Chinese Government Scholarships 2020:
- Download Physical Examination form : Click Here Download
- How to fill Physical Medical Examination Form : Click Here to Check
- Download Filled Physical Examination Form: Click Here to Download
- How to Write Email to Professor for Acceptance Letter: Check Here to Check
- Agency Numbers for Chinese Universities : Click Here to Check
- How to get Notarized Degree and Transcript & Samples: Click Here to Download
- English Proficiency Certificate Sample: Click Here to Download
- Acceptance Letters Samples: Click Here to Download
- Recommendation Letters Samples: Click Here to Download
Complete Application Procedure for Chinese Government Scholarship:
1. Search for your Concerned University Which offers your desired degree.
2. Make a comprehensive Resume and Convincing Email, request the Professor for Acceptance Letter (Optional)
3. Register on CSC WEBSITE, Check for last date of Universities, because different Universities have different dates.
4. Print that Application form attach all supporting docs (Attach foreign physical examination report signed by MO by Name stamp)
5. Register at respective university's website as well (University's fee can be paid online while filling registration form at university's website or by DHL or TCS services)
6. Notarize all docs from oath commissioners (Make copies for one university application according to university requirement)
7. Make envelop and send docs to respective university, make sure University's address is correctly mentioned on the envelop. (Use DHL courier because it has best tracking system and services in China).
Disclaimer: This is NOT the Official Scholarship or any other opportunity Website Page. This is only a one-page summarized listing of the opportunities include(scholarship, schools, fellowships, conferences and exchange programs) from Authorized and Authentic Sources to help students free of cost. While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, information may change at any time without notice. For complete and updated information, please always refer to the official website of the scholarship or opportunity provider. Any reliance you place on information from scholarships365.infois strictly at your own risk.,CSC Scholarships 2020-2021, CSC Scholarships Process 2020-2021, csc 2020-2021 application procedure, complete csc 2021 chinese government scholarships proecss, CSC Scholarships 2020 Under Chinese Government Scholarships 2020, CSC Scholarships 2020-2021 for Master, Undergraduate and PhD, CSC Chinese Government Scholarships Process 2020-2021, CSC 2020-2021 Chinese Government Scholarships Process 2020-2021