Prepare your documents to Attend an OIST Japan Research Internship 2023 program at Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology, Japan. This is a Fully Funded Internship 2023 in Japan, which will cover all the expenses of the student. Undergraduate and Graduate students from all over the world can participate in this Japanese Research Internship program.
Must Apply: UK OPEN University Courses - Free Certificates - Apply Here
OIST Internship 2023 in Japan | Fully Funded | Paid Japan Internships
Want to know about OIST?
Okinawa Graduate Institute of Science and Technology (OIST), Japan is a multidisciplinary higher education institution in Japan. The OIST's main mission is to conduct International Research Work in the different fields of Science & Technology as revolutions that changed the course of world history. Therefore, OIST is contributing to sustainable development in the area of Okinawa. They are also promoting and providing excellent sustainable progress in the field of science & technology for the advancement of society in Japan and the rest of the world.
Must Apply: Fully Funded Internships 2023 in Saudi Arabia - Apply Here
About OIST Internship Program?
Every year Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology, Japan invites International talented students to participate in different research projects which revolutionary change world history. International students from all over the world are eligible to apply for OIST paid internship program 2023 in Japan. OIST Internship is a Research Internship 2023 program in Japan.
OIST International interns who have outstanding educational backgrounds will do research in the field of science and technology. The OIST Graduate School, Japan Internships are offered for research opportunities to undergraduate (BS/Bachelors Students) and postgraduate (MS / MPhil / Masters Students) students as research interns. All the Selected OIST Students will work under the OIST teachers & professors and contribute to the different research activities of the OIST, Japan Japan
OIST is a Fully Funded Internship for International students from all over the world. As it is a Fully Funded Paid Internship Japan, all the Costs during the Internship period will be covered by the OIST. For students who are Graduate or Undergraduate enrolled students, it does not matter as you can apply for this program from any part of the world. There is no need for any IELTS/TOEFL for Japan Internship Program 2023 under OIST. There are no application fees for applying, don't miss this opportunity in japan & enjoy your quality time in Japan.
Must Apply: Canada Scholarship for International Students 2023 - Apply Here
Host Country: Internship in Japan
Duration of Internship: 2 - 6 Months ( 10 - 12 Weeks )
Japan Internship Offered: Okinawa Graduate Institute of Science and Technology (OIST)
Internships Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
Degree Level: Undergraduate (BS/Bachelors Students) and Postgraduate (MS / MPhil / Masters Students) students can apply for this Japan Opportunity of Internship.
Must Apply: Scholarship in Japan for International Students 2023 - Apply Here
What are the Benefits of OIST Internship 2023 in Japan?
Japan is one of the top countries that offer scholarships in japan every year and other opportunities. The OIST is one of the famous fully funded internships that will cover all the costs of an internship in Japan. Japanese International OIST Paid Internship 2023 in Japan program will cover the following expenses of the selected applicants.
- Successful will get the benefit of One round trip travel ticket
- The applicant will also offer a Living Allowance of 2400 JPY per day
- Community Support Allowance
- Free Accommodation
- Visa acquisition (urgent care near me warren) (urgent care plymouth)
- Insurance procedures
- Local registration
Must Apply: Scholarship in South Korea for International Students 2023 - Apply Here
OIST Research Internship Fields:
OIST offers a large number of science and tech fields for paid internships in Japan. The student has to select at least one of the given fields to participate in this research internship offered by OIST. Available fields and programs are given below.
- Femtosecond Spectroscopy
- Computational Neuroscience
- Neural Computation
- Nonlinear and Non-equilibrium Physics Unit
- Quantum Systems
- Evolutionary Genomics
- Fluid Mechanics
- Biodiversity and Biocomplexity (Unit Video)
- Electronic and Quantum Magnetism
- Mathematical and Theoretical Physics
- Immune Signalling
- Coordination Chemistry and Catalysis
- Membranology Unit
- Mathematics, Mechanics, and Materials
- Embodied Cognitive Science Unit
- Neural Coding and Brain Computing Unit
- Continuum Physics
- Biological Systems
- Quantum Dynamics
- Membrane Cooperativity
- Optical Neuroimaging
- Information Processing Biology
- Marine Biophysics
List of available majors and fields for a research internship in Japan by CHECK HERE
What are the Eligibility Criteria for OIST Japan Internship?
All the applicants must have to fulfill this criterion in order to select for the 2023 Japan OIST Internship.
Eligible Countries: Students of any nationality are eligible to apply.
- Students currently enrolled in undergraduate or Masters's Degree programs in worldwide universities, colleges, junior colleges, training institutes, and vocational schools in Japan or overseas, or recent graduates of such institutions are eligible to apply.
- Presently studying (enrolled) students must obtain an approval letter from their home institution.
- The student's academic background must match and be appropriate to the host unit (s) according to the OIST requirements.
- If you are a Recent Graduate student, you are also eligible to apply.
- Graduate School funded internships are highly competitive and are only granted to international students with an excellent academic record who is in the final 2 years of their academic program
What documents are Required Documents for Applying for OIST?
- CV - Curriculum Vitae Sheet, (You can see OIST SV format by CHECK HERE)
- Personal Statement - (You can see OIST Personal Statement Sheet by CHECK HERE)
- Academic Transcript/Degrees
- Recommendation Letter
- Applicant ID Photo
What is the Application Deadline for OIST Internship Japan 2023?
The OIST Internships 2023 Fall Applications are Opens Now, the last date to apply is April 15th 2023, 23:59 (JST UTC+9). The internship will start On October 1st 2023 - March 31st 2024. The result of the Internship will be Announced in June 2023.
How To Apply for OIST Internship 2023 Japan?
Students must have to apply online. All the OIST Internship application process is online. The student has to create the first account on OIST Portal, after filling out the online application form, uploading all the required documents, and submitting the application. Please follow the given procedure for applying.
- Please check the following link to apply - APPLY ONLINE
- The next step is to visit Create an account for creating your account on OIST
- Students have to create an account and fill out the application form, upload the required documents, and submit their application, Wish you all the best in selection.
- You can also visit the official advertisement - Official Advertisement Information.
Want to Study in Japan? So need to know, How to Apply / Get Japan Study Visa? Without Agent?
Yes You need to read about - Japan Student Visa Application Process