South Korea is one of the best countries that still offer great opportunities for Internships in South Korea, even in this pandemic period. The Gift Internship 2021 is one of the Fully Funded Internships in South Korea for International Students from all over the world. It will cover all the expenses during the internship period in Korea.
GIFT Internship in South Korea 2021 - Fully Funded - Internship in South Korea:
Want to know about GIFT?
The Graduate Institute of Ferrous & Energy materials Technology (GIFT), is founded in 2006, which is located in Pohang, Gyeongbuk, South Korea. It is one of the World Famous Only Fully Accredited institutes of higher education in South Korea in special scientific fields. The aim behind the GIFT Academic program is to develop professional expertise in students with the spirit of scientific innovations and technological advancement that are coupled with scholarly excellence.
About the GIFT Internship Program?
Every year the Graduate Institute of Ferrous & Energy materials Technology (GIFT), Korea invites International talented students from different part of the world to participate in different research projects which revolutionary change the world history. International students from all over the world are eligible to apply for GIFT paid internship 2021 in South Korea.
The GIFT Internship is one of the Korea Winter Internship Program that is the Research-based internships in different scientific projects. These internships are offered to 3rd and 4rth year undergraduate students with an interest in the field related to different Ferrous Technology, its background, and systems.
GIFT POSTECH internship duration is one month, during this period students will work on different research projects. All the interns of GIFT, have a great chance to work and enhance their skill capabilities in a world-class environment at science labs. pan
GIFT is a Fully Funded Internship for International students from all over the world. As it is a Fully Funded Paid Internship, all the Cost during the Internship period will be cover by the GIST.
Host Country: Internship in Korea
Duration of Internship: 1 Month
Internship Offered: Graduate Institute of Ferrous & Energy materials Technology (GIFT)
Internships Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
Degree Level: Undergraduate (BS/Bachelors Students) students can apply for this Korea Opportunity of Internship.
What are the Benefits of GIFT Internship in South Korea?
South Korea is one of the top countries that offer internships in Korea every year. The GIFT Internship is one of the famous fully funded internships that will cover all the costs of an internship in Korea. GIFT Paid Internship 2021 in the South Korea program will cover the following expenses of the selected applicants.
- An applicant would get free housing & transportation.
- All international students will get Airfare (free round trip).
- Bus fare or KTX service will also be offered for Korean interns.
- About KRW 500,000 will be an offer to cover Living expenses throughout the internship.
What is the Eligibility Criteria for GIFT Korea Internship?
All the applicants must have to fulfill this criterion in order to select for the 2021 Korea GIFT Internship.
Eligible Countries: Students from any nationality are eligible to apply. South Korean students can also join this GIFT Internship program.
- An applicant must be a 3rd and 4rth year undergraduate student.
- An applicant must have all previous academic transcripts in English.
- An applicant must have an English Language proficiency test certificate.
What documents are Required Documents for Applying for GIFT?
- Application Form for World Wide Students - Download
- Application Form form for Korean Students - Download
- An Official Academic Transcripts in English
- Personal Statement - Download
- English Proficiency Certificate
- Applicant ID Photo
What is Application Deadline for GIFT Winter Internship Korea 2021?
The GIST Internships 2021 Applications deadline is 27th November 2020. The internship will start from January 2021 to February 2021. The Result of the GIFT Internship will be Announced in December 2021.
Students must have to apply online. All the GIFT Internship application process is online. There is no need to send hard documents to GIFT, Korea. Please follow the given procedure for applying.
- The student has to first check the eligibility criteria of the GIFT POSTECH Korea Internship 2021 program before applying.
- The students including Korean and international students have to download the application form. Download the form - International Student Application Form - Download OR Korean Student Application Form - Download
- An applicant has to fill out the application form and has to send their forms along with the required documents via email to [email protected]