Maastricht University Scholarships 2023-2024 Program is announced for International Students. A great opportunity for free Study in Europe. These Holland Scholarships for international students are available to pursue Masters Degree programs in Multiple fields. Maastricht University Scholarships in Holland is a Fully Funded scholarship program that supports foreign students to Free study in Holland / Netherlands.
Have you read it? Fully Funded Scholarship for International Students in UK 2023
Maastricht University Scholarships 2023 in Holland - Fully Funded Scholarship
If you want to Study in Europe, the Maastricht University of Holland / Netherlands welcomes international students from all over the world for their higher studies under their International Scholarship Program 2023. So after Studying, Finding a Job in Holland is not a difficult task As Holland is the heart of Europe.
About Maastricht University:
It is a famous public research university in Maastricht that ranks as one of Europe's leading universities in the Netherlands. Maastricht University was founded in 1976, this university is the 2nd subordinate university among 13 Dutch universities. This university ranks 4th among Young Universities and 25th for its master’s International Business programs.
When you are enrolled in one of the finest universities of the Netherlands then these universities bring out the best in you and also provide assistance in the preparation of achieving your future career destination. These universities nourish your academic knowledge in a better way and you will learn various required skills and competencies for your professional growth.
There are hundreds of International Students from different parts of the world studying at Maastricht University. There are about 21,085 students are passed out in 2021 from Maastricht University, in which the percentage ratio of international students is 55%, with over 4,000 employees. There are multiple majors are available in the field of science and arts at Maastricht University. The language of instruction of most of the degree programs is English.
Maastricht University Scholarships
This year Maastricht University gives an amazing opportunity to international students to pursue their higher education in Holland under fully funded Netherland scholarship. Talented and brilliant students will never miss this opportunity who want to achieve their goals, must enroll themselves in top-rated masters and Ph.D. degree programs. Don't miss this opportunity of free study in Holland.
The main object of this Holland scholarship in Europe is to bring close international people and create attraction between international students who come from all across the world. So that they contribute their diverse socio-cultural, political, and economic knowledge and give various points of view on the same subject area. Maastricht University plays a major role in unifying the diversity of thoughts under one roof.
Have you read it? Fully Funded Scholarships in Norway with IELTS / TOEFL 2023
Host Country: Study in Holland / Netherlands
Host University: Maastricht University, Netherlands
Scholarships Offered: Maastricht University - Funded
Scholarships Coverage: Fully Funded
No of Scholarships: 24 full scholarships in the Netherlands
Degree Leve / Duration:
- 1 year Masters Degree program - Duration is about 13 months
- 2 years Masters Degree program - Duration is about 25 months
Have you read it? Fully Funded Scholarship for International Students in Canada 2023
What are the Benefits of the Maastricht University Scholarships?
There are two different kinds of fully funded masters scholarship programs. One of them is the High Potential Scholarship which is sponsored by the Maastricht University Scholarship Fund. The second one is the Holland Scholarship which is funded by Dutch Universities, Universities of Applied Sciences, and The Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture, and Science. Fully Funded Holland Scholarship will cover all expenses during the study in Netherlands. The benefits are given as follows:
- A Grant of €12,350 will be granted to the student of 13 months Masters Program.
- A Grant of €23,750 will be granted to the student of 25 months Master’s Program.
- A Grant of €700 will be granted for health and liability insurance.
- A Grant of €192 will be granted for visa applications.
- A Grant of €13,800, €16,000, or €16,800 will be granted to students depending upon the nature of their Program.
Are you want to apply for China Scholarship 2023? If you don't know how to apply, we are sharing the complete information about Chinese Government Scholarship - CSC Scholarship 2023 Process - Step by Step - CHK HERE
Programs Offered By Maastricht University
Scholarships are available to pursue 1 or 2 Year Masters (MS/ M.Phil) in multiple fields.
A list of the Programs Details is given below.
- Arts and Social Sciences
- Health, Medicine, and Life Sciences
- Science and Engineering
- Psychology and Neuroscience
- Law, Business, and Economics
Here is a complete list of eligible Master’s Degree Programmes under Maastricht University Scholarships for International Students.
Eligibility Criteria Maastricht University Scholarship
Candidates must fulfill the following criteria to avail of this Scholarship in Holland at Maastricht University.
- Applicant must have a nationality other than the zones of EU/EEA, Surinam, or Switzerland.
- To gain an entry visa and residence permit, the applicant must fulfill all the requirements.
- The applicant must fulfill all the requirements for each selected subject.
- The applicant must select any higher education program in the Netherlands.
- Holland students are encouraged to apply who have completed exchange programs.
- The age of the applicant must be equal to or below 35 years on 1 September 2022.
- Students must contain good remarks in their academic records.
What documents are required for Maastricht University Scholarship?
Please follow the complete process as given below:
- Complete your application form carefully, and attached it with other required documents.
- Letter of Motivation.
- Curriculum Vitae - How to write a Professional CV
- Previous Official Transcripts.
- Contact details of one referee.
- Previous degree certificates.
- Official Transcripts.
- Copy of passport.
Special Guidelines to Apply for Opportunities
- Why Scholarships are essential for Study Abroad for International Students
- Professional CV Writing | Tips for Professional CV Writing
- Letter of Intent for Scholarships | Sample , Example, Format
- Motivational Letter | How to write, Sample, Example
- Recommendation Letter for Scholarships | Sample, Example, Templates
- English Proficiency Certificate | Sample | Certificate of English Proficiency
How to Apply for Maastricht University Scholarship?
The Students have to Apply Online through the Online Application Portal. Complete details are mentioned below:
- You can enroll yourself in one of the programs offered by UM.
- After completing your registration, your student ID will be issued.
- You can apply for the degree program and scholarship program at the same time.
- Firstly you login into your UM account and then fills out the application form.
- Upload the required documents.
- Provide all personal information detail, e.g., name, address, nationality, etc.
- Carefully complete every section of the application form.
- Carefully complete the application form.
Read - You may looking Visa guidlines - Netherlands Study Visa Guidlines
What is the application deadline for Maastricht University Scholarship 2023?
1st February 2023 is the last date to apply for the UM Scholarship Program in the Netherlands.