Want to study in Japan? for Masters, and Ph.D. Studies? on Fully Funded Scholarships in Japan?. Japanese Government Scholarship 2021 Program under MEXT University Recommendation Scholarships 2021 are accepting International Students for Masters and Ph.D. Programs AT Asia Pacific University, Japan on Fully Funded Scholarship by Government of Japan.
MEXT University Recommended APU Scholarship 2021 is for international students undertaking Masters Degree Programs, and Ph.D. Degree Program in all fields AT Asia Pacific University, Japan.
Have you applied for 5000+ Scholarship for International Students in Saudi Arabia - Fully Funded
Asia Pacific University MEXT University Recommendation (UR) Scholarships - Fully Funded:
Asia Pacific University Japan: Asia Pacific University Located in southwest Japan in the city of Beppu, Asia Pacific University (APU) offers Bachelors's, Masters's,, and Ph.D. opportunities to complete your education while studying in a unique multicultural learning environment. As an APU student, you will join a vibrant community that has a nearly one to one ratio of Japanese/domestic students to international students, who currently represent 80 countries/regions. The mission of APU is to contribute to freedom, peace, humanity, international mutual understanding, and the future shape of the Asia Pacific region by creating global leaders across all fields and industries.
Have you applied for 2000+ Scholarship for International Students in South Korea - Apply Here
MEXT University Recommendation (UR) Scholarships: Japanese Government Scholarship 2021 MEXT Scholarship under University Recommendation at Asia Pacific University is open for Foreign Students. The Fully Funded Japanese Government Scholarships 2021 MEXT University Recommended are available for master’s and doctoral degree programs for International Students by the Government of Japan at King Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific University, Japan.
This scholarship is awarded to outstanding international students who are recommended by APU. The Japanese Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (MEXT) provides this scholarship with the aim of enhancing international competitiveness and promoting the active exchange of international students in Japanese universities.
Have you applied for Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia Scholarship 2021 Fully Funded
Host Country: Study in Japan
Host University: Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific University, Japan
Scholarships Offered By: MEXT Funded - University Recommended
Scholarships Coverage: Fully Funded
Degree Level: Masters (MS / M.Phil) & Ph.D. Degree Programs in all Fields.
What are the benefits of Asia Pacific University Japan MEXT UR Scholarships?
Who wants to Free Study in Japan? It is an excellent opportunity for those students who have a dream to study and explore the Japanese Culture and Environment on Fully Funded MEXT Scholarships for Master (MS/ M.Phil), and Ph.D. Studies. Fully Funded Japanese Government International MEXT Scholarships 2021 University Recommended will cover all expenses during the study in Japan. Applications are invited for MEXT Scholarships 2021 from all over the world for Admissions.
Expenses which will cover by MEXT 2021 Program:
- 100% of tuition (covered by the APU Tuition Reduction Scholarship)
- 144,000 JPY per month for living expenses (amount subject to change)
- Economy class Airfare between the home country and APU at the beginning and end of the program.
Programs Offered By Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific University (APU):
Scholarships are available to pursue Masters (MS/ M.Phil) and Ph.D. in all multiple fields. List of the Programs Details is given below.
Candidates must fulfill the following criteria to avail of this Scholarship for their study at APU.
- Intend to study abroad in Japan from overseas
- Not have Japanese nationality and be a national of a country that has diplomatic relations with Japan
- Be born on or after April 2, 1986
- Have achieved a GPA of at least 2.30 on a 3.00 scale at their most recent university
- Masters Students:
- Applicants with a bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply for Master’s Degree programs.
- Ph.D. Students:
- Applicants with a master’s degree are eligible to apply for Doctoral Degree programs
Documents Required for Apply:
List of Documents is given below:
- Complete the online application form: Click Here for Online Admission Portal - Signup
- The highest degree diploma verified with official stamps should be uploaded.
- Master’s program applicants: Bachelor’s degree diploma (or above)
- Ph.D. program applicants: Master’s degree diploma (or above)
- Note: If the diploma is not in English, a notarized copy of a translation in English is required.
- The highest degree Transcript verified with official stamps should be uploaded.
- Master’s program applicants: Bachelor’s degree Transcripts (or above)
- Ph.D. program applicants: Master’s degree Transcripts (or above)
- Note: If the diploma is not in English, a notarized copy of a translation in English or is required.
- Two recommendation letters
- The letters of recommendation must be written by the applicant’s teachers/advisors/employers (who are able to evaluate your academic performance and research potential) in either English.
- Passport Scan (if available at the time of application)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Study plan / Statement of purpose
- The study plan is written in English. Basic content shall include motivation of application, education/ research Background, and prospective study at APU.
- English Language Proficiency Document:
- English Proficiency test score is equivalent to B2 or above on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) scale (e.g. TOEFL iBT 72 or above, IELTS 5.5 or above).
- Or Those students whose language institute was in English can Submit English Proficiency Certificate from their Home University & they are exempted from Language Test.
- Academic thesis or relevant publications (for Ph.D. program applicants)
- Applicants for Ph.D. programs should submit a copy of their Master’s thesis or relevant academic publications.
- Other reference documents (if applicable)
Helping Material for Apply:
Deadline Asia Pacific University Japan MEXT UR Scholarships: The deadline to apply for the Japanese Government Scholarship 2020 MEXT University Recommendation at Asia Pacific University is November 18, 2020 (for September 2021 Enrollment).
How to Apply for Asia Pacific University Japan MEXT UR Scholarships:
Students have to apply directly to University and fill the Application form the following procedure given below:
- Students have to click Apply Online Button Below in Green Color for Apply.
- Sign up on APU Admission Portal by Creating Account.
- Fill out the application form online, upload, and submit all required documents.
- Upload to our online application system by the specified deadline. Late submission and incomplete application will not be processed.
- Pay the application fees and submit the application.
- Admission Portal - Click Here to Apply for Admission
- Official Advertisement for MEXT (UR) Scholarship - Official Website