Applications are invited to apply for the Fully Funded Winter Japan Cultural Exchange Program 2020. The Japan Cultural Exchange Program is a Cultural Camp & Student Exchange Program for participants all around the world. Winter Japan Cultural camp is a Fully Funded Program which Cover all Expenses.
Participants from all over the world with any nationality are eligible to apply for the Japanese Cultural Camp by AYFN. This camp is a cultural learning program designed to give an understanding of culture and social awareness for participants. All academic fields are eligible.
The aim of the Program is to learn about Japanese culture in line with making a friend directly. This program is also an avenue to enhance knowledge and skill to face globalization. This is not a student exchange, but youth and cultural exchange program
Host Country : Japan
Host Location: Osaka and Kyoto
Scholarships Offered By: Government Funded
Financial Coverage: Full Funded
Japan Cultural Exchange Program 2020 Offers:
Applications are invited for Japan Cultural Exchange Program 2020 from all over the world for Cultural tour activities in Japan.
- Flight ticket from home country (capital city) to Osaka (Japan) return (economy class).
- Accommodation (5D4N) in Osaka, Japan.
- Meal (Breakfast and Lunch)
- Pick up (Kansai International Airport, Osaka)
- All activities indicated on the schedule.
- Entrance ticket to tourism spot
- Local transportation (Train and Bus)
- E-Certificate of participation from AYFN
- Program supervision
- In-country 24/7 volunteer support
- In-country administration costs
Benefits & Activities During Camp:
- Cultural tour activities in Kyoto and Osaka, whereby both cities are well known as the center of Japanese culture.
- Visit many interesting places both in Kyoto or Osaka, e.g: Osaka castle, Gion District in Kyoto (Geisha), Namba district, Arashiyama, and etc.
- Taste authentic Japanese cuisine
- Walk around the heritage area of Kyoto.
- Live for 5 days in Osaka, Japan
- Learn and understand Japanese culture directly
- Winter Experience
- Local Transport experience
- Heritage walking tour around Kyoto and Osaka
- Experience to be like local people
- Experimental learning
- E-Certificate of participation from AYFN
- Participants will be met up in Japan
- The camp will combine a sense of friendship, adventure, and cultural awareness
- Participants will live for 5 days in Osaka, Japan
- The camp needs participants who passionate in international friendship and adapt new environment (culture differences) easily.
Candidates must fulfill the following criteria to avail this Cultural Exchange Program in Japan.
- Must be 15 – 35 Years old
- All nationalities are welcomed to apply
- Commit to joining the full program
- Able to adapt new environment easily
- Able to pay the registration fee
- Health physically and mentally
- Non-member of AYFN: USD 15
- Member of AYFN: USD 10
The last date to apply for the Winter Japan Cultural Exchange Program 2019 is 15th September 2019
How to Apply for Japan Cultural Exchange Program 2020:
You have to Apply Online for the Japan Cultural Camp. The link of the Online Application Form & Official Advertisement is given below.
- Student have to click Apply Online Button Below in Green Color for Apply and fill the Online Form
- You can also visit Official Advertisement from Official Source Button.
Disclaimer: This is NOT the Official Scholarship or any other opportunity Website Page. This is only a one-page summarized listing of the opportunities include(scholarship, schools, fellowships, conferences and exchange programs) from Authorized and Authentic Sources to help students free of cost. While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, information may change at any time without notice. For complete and updated information, please always refer to the official website of the scholarship or opportunity provider. Any reliance you place on information from scholarships365.infois strictly at your own risk.,Fully Funded Master Scholarships 2020-2021, Fully Funded Student Exchange Programs, Japan Scholarships, Summer Schools in Japan 2019-2020-2021, Japan Cultural Exchange Program 2019, Japan Cultural Exchange Program 2021, Japan Cultural Exchange Program 2022, Japan Cultural Exchange Program 2023