Finally, the SUSI Summer Exchange Program 2022 in the United States is announced. It is a Fully Funded Student Exchange Program. SUSI 2022 Exchange Program US is available for males and female students, which will cover all the expenses of the student. Students can apply without IELTS/TOEFL Certificates. There is no application fee.
SUSI Summer Exchange Program 2022 in United States - Fully Funded
Finally, time is over now, for that applications for SUSI 2022 in the US are open now. SUSI Exchange program is one of the Fully Funded Summer Student Exchange Program that is available only for Pakistani males and female students. This Student Exchange program is funded/sponsored by the U.S Department of State. The good news is that Students don't need to have a high CGPA in their degree/certificates, as well as he/she won't need a passport at the time of application for the SUSI 2022 Student Leadership Program 2022.
Students from all over Pakistan are eligible to apply for this SUSI US Summer Exchange Program. The main aim behind the SUSI Exchange Program is to promote mutual understandings in relationships between the Pakistanis and the United States People.
Different Pakistani universities Students who are interested to work for the development of the Local, State, and Federal Public Policymaking are welcome to apply for participation in the Study of the United States Institute for Student Leaders.
The University of Massachusetts, Amherst will host this SUSI program in the US. The SUSI program is one of the most intensive, highly interactive, and amazing cultural exchange programs. The SUSI sponsors are seeking those energetic students who have a deep interest in developing their excellent communion skills in order to be effective leaders in their schools, colleges, universities, and among communities.
SUSI Summer Exchange Program is one of the best short-term International exchange programs in 2022. The applicant must be an Undergraduate student and from the any reputed university of Pakistan can apply for the US cultural exchange program. Furthermore, the applicant with any academic Discipline is eligible to apply for this program.
Host Country: Enjoy the 6 Week SUSI Summer Exchange Program in the US.
Host University: University of Massachusetts, Amherst, US
Program Offered By: U.S Department of State - Pakistan
Funds Coverage: Fully Funded
No of Participants: 30
Have you checked? There is a Fully Funded Fellowship in Switzerland for Undergraduate and Masters Students. It will cover all the expenses of the Students include Airfare. It's a golden chance to get this International Opportunity. Furthermore, you don't need to Pay Any Application Fee, as well as You can apply without IELTS / TOEFL. For more information CHK - Fellowships in Switzerland 2022 Fully Funded - HERE
What are the benefits SUSI Summer Exchange Program?
Let's fly to the United States on the Fully Funded Student Exchange Program for 6 weeks. This Fully Funded Exchange program will cover all expenses during the study in the US.
Expenses that will cover by SUSI Summer Exchange Program:
- Round Airfare Travel Economy Class Tickets from Home Country.
- US Visa Expenses will cover.
- Airport Expenses.
- Monthly Stipend
- Housing and Meal Arrangements.
- All Field Trips inside the US.
Good News: There are chances that the SUSI Sponsors will provide you with a Brand New IPAD, a Mobile Phone for Communication. The applicants of SUSI will travel to Famous cities of the US like New York City, Boston, Virginia, Charlottesville, and Washington, D.C. during their stay in the US.
Have you read about - Top 10 Scholarship in Switzerland for International Students - HERE
Eligibility Criteria For SUSI Summer Exchange program
Students must fulfill the following criteria to avail of this Scholarship for the SUSI Summer Exchange Program 2022 in the US.
- Both Males and Females Students from all over the Pakistani universities are Eligible.
- Students must proficient in English Langauge.
- Students must be interested to work for the development of local, state, and federal public policymaking.
- The student age must be in between 18 and 25 years of age.
- An applicant with strong leadership qualities as well as potential in their university community activities and extracurricular university activities.
- An applicant must be interested in learning about the United States.
A student with a strong interest in the development of local, state, and federal public policymaking. Students from with following disciplines such as Politics, Law, Medicine, Engineering, Science, Business, Biotechnology, International Development, Management, and others can also apply with the following conditions given below.
- Students who are currently enrolled in 2nd Semesterester,3rd Semesterester, 4th Semesterester, 5th Semesterester, 6th Semesterester, and 7th Semesterester of their 4 Year BS / Bachelor Degree Can Apply.
- Students currently enrolled in 2nd Semester,3rd Semester,4th Semester,5th Semester,6th Semester, 7th Semester, 8th Semester, and 9th Semesterester of their 5 Year Medical Degree Can Apply.
- Applicants who are currently enrolled in any Two-Years Undergraduate / Bachelor's Degree program are also eligible to apply if they are in the first year of study.
- The students who are currently in Final Semester are not eligible to apply.
How to Apply for SUSI Summer Exchange Program?
Students have to first download the SUSI Application Form 2022, Complete an application form and submit it to [email protected] latest by 11:59 pm on Friday, December 03, 2021. The applicant needs to emailed applications as only Emailed Applications will be considered for review.
Take special care in answering the essay questions. NOTE: The applicant needs to follow the format as required by the SUSI application, in the subject line: Applicant Name, Name of Institution / University, City in which you study, for e.g. USMAMA KHAN NOORANI, CUI, ISLAMABAD.
During filling the application form please be mindful of your word limits.
What is the Application Deadline for SUSI Summer Exchange Program 2022?