Global Change Leaders 2018 Fully Funded Program in Canada for Seven weeks Organized by Coady Institute’s International Centre for Women’s Leadership.This is fully funded program for international candidates. Successful Candidate will get fully funded scholarship to join this program.
The Global Change Leaders 2018 program is a fully funded program which provides following benefits by Coady International Institute scholarship 2018
The main aim of Global Chnage Leader 2018 program is to bring women from developing countries to strengthen their leadership capacities in order to contribute to innovation and change in their organizations and communities.
- Applicant must hold a university degree or a combination of post-secondary education and experience.
- English language competencies in oral and written .
- Possess a leadership experience in a social or economic development endeavor in sectors
- Livelihoods or inclusive economic development
- Food security
- Access to education and healthcare
- Political engagement of women and the rights of girls and women.
- Will be immediately returning to their community and sector following the program to put their learning into practice;
- Have a great drive and passion for their work, demonstrated through their outstanding contributions in their organizations and communities;·
- Are practitioners in civil society organizations including community-based organizations and not for profits, or active in public or private institutions, donor/philanthropic agencies, social movements or in a social enterprise/business
Program Duration: Seven-week education program
Program Dates: 12th August to 29th August 2019
Deadline: 31st Oct 2018
Applying Procedure: Please click on Apply Button to Apply for this program
Note: Successful participants are responsible for costs pertaining to acquiring a visa to enter Canada.