Japanese Government Scholarship 2020 Program under MEXT University Recommendation Scholarships 2020 are accepting International Students for Bachelors, Master's, and Ph.D. Programs AT Asia Pacific University, Japan on Fully Funded Scholarship by Government of Japan. Have you apply for Kyoto University Scholarship Japan 2020 For BS, MS, PhD - Apply Here.
Japanese Government Scholarship 2020 MEXT Fully Funded:
Asia Pacific University Located in southwest Japan in the city of Beppu, Asia Pacific University (APU)’s offers Bachelors, Masters and PhD opportunities to complete your education while studying in a unique multicultural learning environment. As an APU student, you will join a vibrant community that has a nearly one to one ratio of Japanese/domestic students to international students, who currently represent 80 countries/regions. The mission of APU is to contribute to freedom, peace, humanity, international mutual understanding and the future shape of the Asia Pacific region by creating global leaders across all fields and industries.
Japanese Government Scholarship 2020 MEXT University Recommendation at Asia Pacific University are open for Foreign Students. The Fully Funded Japanese Government Scholarships 2020 MEXT University Recommended are availble for bachelors, master’s and doctoral degree programs for International Students by Government of Japan at King Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific University, Japan.
This scholarship is awarded to outstanding international students who are recommended by APU. The Japanese Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT) provides this scholarship with the aim of enhancing the international competitiveness and promoting the active exchange of international students in Japanese universities. Have you apply for Australian Government Scholarship 2020 - Study in Australia - Apply Here.
Host Country : Study in Japan
Host University: Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific University, Japan
Scholarships Offered By: MEXT Funded
Scholarships Coverage: Fully Funded
Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters (MS / M.Phil) & PhD Degree Programs in all Fields.
You can also Apply for following opportunities.
- Tsinghua University CSC Scholarship in China 2020 - Fully Funded
- Graduate Scholarships at University of Melbourne, Australia - Fully Funded - 600 Scholarships
- Australian Government RTP Scholarships - Fully Funded - 200+ Scholarships
- Taiwan Scholarships 2020 Fully Funded - 2000+ Scholarships
- Mexican Government Scholarships 2020 - Fully Funded BS | MS | PhD - 2000+ Scholarships
- KAUST Scholarship 2020 in Saudi Arabia - Fully Funded
MEXT Scholarships 2020 Offers:
Who want to Free Study in Japan? It is excellent Opportunity for those students who have dream to study and explore the Japanese Culture and Environment on Fully Funded MEXT Scholarships for Bachelors, Master (MS/ M.Phil) and PhD Studies. Fully Funded Japanese Government International MEXT Scholarships 2020 University Recommended will cover all expenses during study in Japan. Applications are invited for MEXT Scholarships 2020 from all over the world for Admissions.
Exepnses which will cover by MEXT 2020 Program:
- 100% of tuition (covered by the APU Tuition Reduction Scholarship)
- 144,000 JPY per month for living expenses (amount subject to change)
- Economy class Airfare between the home country and APU at the beginning and end of the progam
Programs Offered By Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific University (APU):
Scholarships are available to pursue Bachelors / Undergraduate, Masters (MS/ M.Phil) and PhD in all multiple fields. List of the Programs Details are given Below.
Candidates must fulfill the following criteria to avail this Scholarship for their study at APU.
- Intend to study abroad in Japan from overseas and Medically Fit.
- Not have Japanese nationality and be a national of a country that has diplomatic relations with Japan.
- Be born on or after April 2, 1985
- Bachelors / Undergraduate Students:
- Applicants who have completed 12 years of school education in countries other than Japan.
- Masters Students:
- Applicants with a bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply for Master’s Degree programs.
- PhD Students:
- Applicants with a master’s degree are eligible to apply for Doctoral Degree programs
Documents Required for Apply:
List of Documents is given below:
- Complete the online application form : Click Here for Online Admission Portal - Signup
- The highest degree diploma verified with official stamps should be uploaded. (Including Grading Points)
- Bachelors program applicants: 12 Years of Education (or above)
- Master’s program applicants: Bachelor’s degree diploma (or above)
- Ph.D. program applicants: Master’s degree diploma (or above)
- Note: If the diploma is not in English, a notarized copy of a translation in English is required.
- The highest degree Transcript verified with official stamps should be uploaded.(Including Grading Points)
- Bachelors program applicants: 12 Years of Education (or above)
- Master’s program applicants: Bachelor’s degree Transcripts (or above)
- Ph.D. program applicants: Master’s degree Transcripts (or above)
- Note: If the diploma is not in English, a notarized copy of a translation in English or is required.
- Two recommendation letters
- The letters of recommendation must be written by the applicant’s teachers/advisors/employers (who are able to evaluate your academic performance and research potential) in either English.
- Passport Scan (if available at the time of apply)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Study plan / Statement of purpose
- The study plan is written in English. Basic content shall include motivation of application, education/ research Background, and prospective study at APU.
- English Language Proficiency Document:
- English Proficiency test score is equivalent to B2 or above on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) scale (e.g. TOEFL iBT 72 or above, IELTS 5.5 or above).
- Or Those students whose language institute was in English they can Submit English Proficiency Certificate from their Home University & they are exempted from Language Test.
- Supervisor Confirmation Letter (for PhD Students Only)
- Academic thesis or relevant publications (for Ph.D. program applicants)
- Applicants for Ph.D. programs should submit a copy of their Master’s thesis or relevant academic publications.
- Other reference documents (if applicable)
Helping Material for Apply:
Deadline: The Deadline to apply for the Japanese Government Scholarship 2020 MEXT University Recommendation at Asia Pacific University is 19th November 2019 for the September 2020 enrollment.
How to Apply for Japanese Government Scholarships MEXT 2020:
Students have to Apply directly to University and fill the Application form the following procedure given below:
- Student have to click Apply Online Button Below in Green Color for Apply.
- Sign up on APU Admission Portal by Creating Account.
- Fill out the application form online, upload and submit all required documents.
- Upload to our online application system by the specified deadline. Late submission and incomplete application will not be processed.
- Student have to Click Apply Online Button Below in Green Color For Apply.
- You can also visit Official Advertisement from Official Source Button.