600+ Fully Funded Research Masters/ MPhil and PhD Scholarships are offered at World's Top Ranked University, University of Melbourne in Australia in all fields/ majors available in the University of Melbourne, including but not limited to the Melbourne Research Scholarship and Australian Government Research Training Program Scholarship.
Graduate Research Scholarships is fully funded scholarships which will cover each and everything during study.
Graduate Research Scholarships offers full tuition fees, return air travel, establishment allowance, Contribution to Living Expenses and all other expenses are covered in scholarship.
Now that you know what you have to do it’s time to apply! So…what are you waiting for?
Graduate Research Scholarships 2019-2020 in Australia at University of Melbourne:
This Graduate Research Scholarships 2019 is fully funded for Master (MS/M Phil) and Phd for International students along with Australian / domestic student.
There are following benefits generally apply:
Full tuition fees for complete study period.
Living allowance of $30,600 Per Year— Master Students get benefit for up to two years for taking Masters by Research degree or up to 3.5 years for students undertaking a doctoral degree.
Relocation grant of $2000 for students moving from States or Territories other than Victoria.
Another Relocation Grant of $3000 for students moving from outside Australia.
Establishment allowance—a once only payment as a contribution towards accommodation expenses, text books, study materials
Introductory Academic Program (IAP)—a compulsory program prior to the commencement of formal academic studies covering information on living and studying in Australia.
Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) for the duration of the award (for award holder only)—provided to cover the scholar’s basic medical costs (with the exception of pre-existing conditions)
Pre-course English (PCE) fees—if deemed necessary PCE may be available for students for in-country and/or in-Australia training
Supplementary academic support may be available to ensure a scholar’s academic success or enhance their academic experience
Fieldwork (for research awards and Masters by coursework which have a research component where fieldwork is compulsory) may be available for eligible research students for one return economy class airfare via the most direct route to their country of citizenship or within Australia.
Number of scholarships awarded : Approximately 600 in Each Field.
Students Should Like & Follow US on Facebook, Twitter and WhatsApp. So You Will Never Miss Any Opportunity for your excellency.
You can also Apply for following opportunities.
- Fully Funded MEXT Undergraduate Scholarships 2020 in Japan
- Shandong University Freshman Scholarships 2019 in China
- CERN Junior Fellowship Program 2020 Stipend 6500 US Dollars Per Month
- Fully Funded Bucharest Summer School 2019 in Romania
- Undergraduate Scholarships in Newzealand 2019
Programs Offered: University of Melbourne in Australia offereing research scholarships in all fields/ majors available in the University of Melbourne.
Eligibility and Criteria:
Students have applied for and meet the entry requirements for a graduate research degree at the University of Melbourne, or be currently enrolled in a graduate research degree at the University of Melbourne
All domestic students who are offered admission to a Masters by Research or doctoral degree (PhD) at the University of Melbourne will receive a Research Training Program Scholarship (Fee Offset).
Graduate Research Scholarships that provide a stipend as well as fee offset are awarded to domestic and international students based on academic merit. Eligible applicants are scored and ranked according to their academic achievement of their last completed degree and their research potential in their field of study. Factors such as completion of a degree at the same level of the research course for which the scholarship is sought, relevant professional experience, refereed publications, specialist medical qualifications or composition of original music may be taken into consideration.
- If you are a new student and have applied for a graduate research course by the application closing date for that course, you will be automatically considered for the Graduate Research Scholarships. You will receive a notification that a scholarship application has been added to your record within seven days of having submitted your course application.
- If you have accepted a graduate research course offer and deferred commencement in order to be reconsidered for a scholarship, you must submit an online application form by 31 October to be considered for a scholarship in the following year. You will receive a notification that a scholarship application has been added to your record within seven days of having submitted the online form.
- If you are currently enrolled in a graduate research course for which you seek a scholarship, you must submit an online application form by 31 October to be considered for a scholarship in the following year. You will receive a notification that a scholarship application has been added to your record within seven days of having submitted the online form.
Applications open : 1 Jan 2019
Application Deadline: 31 Oct 2019
How to Apply: Check Links Below
For applying for a graduate research course: Click Here
Online Application Form Filling: Click Here
Entery Requirements : Click Here
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CHECK SCHOLARSHIPS Button & Good Luck.