300 Highly Paid UST Scholarship 2020 Program is accepting International Students applications for Master's and PhD Programs at World Top Ranked University of Science & Technology, South Korea. UST Scholarships 2020 is Fully Funded Scholarship Program for international students for Spring 2020 Sessions.
UST South Korea:
University of Science & Technology, South Korea is a group of public universities and research institutions in Seoul, Suwon, Changwon, Ansan, Seongnam and Daejeon, in South Korea.
University of Science & Technology (UST) is one of the top-ranked University in the World and always remain in the top 100 Universities in all the Rankings. Achieve your dreams at Korea’s only government funded research institute university, UST.
UST, South Korea is one of the world's best research oriented university. UST is filled with opportunity, excellent academic system, cutting-edge research, world-class facilities, and internationally renowned faculty.
UST Scholarships 2020:
UST Scholarships 2020 offers 300 Scholarships for multiple Masters and PhD Scholarships to International students in all fields. The All degree programs are taught in English Language. All Academic Fields are available for Master & Doctorate Degree & all the courses are in English. All the international students from around the world with any nationality are eligible to earn a Master Degree or a Doctorate Degree from UST.
Host Country : Study South Korea
Host University: University of Science & Technology, South Korea
Scholarships Offered By: Government Funded
Scholarships Coverage: Full Funded
Degree Level: Masters, Master Leadings to PhD and PhD Degree Programs in all Fields.
You can also Apply for following opportunities.
- UK Government Chevening Scholarships 2020 - Fully Funded MS | PhD - 1500+ Scholarships
- United Arab Emirates University Scholarships 2020 - Fully Funded MS | PhD
- National Chiao Tung University Scholarships 2020 in Taiwan
- Mexican Government Scholarships 2020 - Fully Funded BS | MS | PhD - 2000+ Scholarships
- Australian Government Scholarships 2020 - Fully Funded MS | PhD - 200+ Scholarships
- KAUST Scholarship 2020 in Saudi Arabia - Fully Funded
UST Scholarships 2020 Offers:
Are you want to Free Study in South Korea? It is excellent Opportunity for undergraduate, masters, Master Leading to PhD and PhD students who have dream to study and explore beautiful country in the world on Fully Funded UST International Scholarships for Masters, Master Leading to PhD and PhD Studies.
Applications are invited for UST Scholarships 2020 from all over the world for Masters, Master Leading to PhD and PhD Admissions on Scholarships. A wide range of academic disciplines is available in UST which is the leading University in South Korea.
Scholarships offers: ( All the selected student get these benefits)
- Full Tuition Fee Covered.
- Monthly Stipend: All students are provided with stipends
- Doctoral Programs: Minimum of KRW 1,600,000 per month
- Master’s Programs: Minimum of KRW 1,200,000 per month
- Entrance Fee.
- Additional Stipend can be available for research assistants.
- Student Support: Welfare: Accident insurance, Medical checkups, E-library, Counseling, etc.
- Overseas training/exchange program
- School Awards: UST Research Paper Award, Excellence Award(issued upon graduation)
- Korean Language Education.
Programs Offered By UST, South Korea:
Scholarships are available to pursue Masters, Master Leading to PhD and PhD Degree in all fields.
The International Students can Avail Scholarships in the Fields:
- Industrial Technology
- Food Biotechnology
- Engineering (All Fields)
- Medical Physics
- Bio-Analytical Science
- Ocean Science
- Medicinal Chemistry and Pharmacology
- Advanced Materials and Chemical Engineering
- Science of Measurement
- Nano Science
Candidates must fulfill the following criteria to avail this Scholarship for their study at Korea University.
- Must be International Student.
- For Masters: Applicants who are expected to Receive Bachelor Degree by February 2020 are also eligible to apply.
- For Doctorate: Applicants who are expected to Receive Master Degree by February 2020 are also eligible to apply.
- He or she is NOT a citizen of Korea. (Korean citizens who hold dual citizenship are not eligible to apply as international students.)
Documents Required for Apply:
List of Documents is given below:
- Complete the online application form : Click Here for Online Admission Portal - Signup
- The highest degree diploma verified with official stamps should be uploaded.
- Master’s program applicants: Bachelor’s degree diploma (or above)
- Ph.D. program applicants: Master’s degree diploma (or above)
- The highest degree Transcript verified with official stamps should be uploaded.(Including Grading Points)
- Master’s program applicants: Bachelor’s degree Transcripts (or above)
- Ph.D. program applicants: Master’s degree Transcripts (or above)
- Master’s Degree Thesis ( for PhD)
- 2 Recommendation letters
- Passport Scan (if available at the time of apply)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Personal Statements
- English Language Proficiency Document:
- English Proficiency test IELTS is required.
- Other reference documents (if applicable)
Important Note: Student Must check Complete Admission Requirements Details for Apply. Check Here
Helping Material for Apply: Must Check
- Complete Guidline for Admission: Check Here
- International Admission Requirement and Process: Check Here
- Apply Portal: Check Here
- Online Application Deadline: 19 Aug to 20th Sep 2019
- Admission Notification: Dec 11, 2019
How to Apply for UST Scholarships 2020:
Students have to Apply directly to University and fill the Application form the following procedure given below:
- Student have to click Apply Online Button Below in Green Color for Apply.
- Sign up on UST University Admission Portal by Creating Account.
- Fill out the application form online, upload and submit all required documents.
- Upload to our online application system by the specified deadline. Late submission and incomplete application will not be processed.
- Student have to Click Apply Online Button Below in Green Color For Apply.
- You can also visit Official Advertisement from Official Source Button. ( Scholarships Information is in PDF Documents, You can download by click on Official Source Button)