British Chevening Scholarships 2020-2021 are open for International Students. 1500+ Cheveng Scholarships are offered in UK for International Students for 12,000+ different Master’s Courses. Chevening Scholarship 2020 Fully Funded Scholarships which cover all expenses during study.
UK International Chevening Scholarships 2020-2021 are accepting 1500+ International students from all over the world. Chevening Scholarships programme is fully funded by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) and partner organization from the World. In Year 2019 1500+ Scholarships are offered to International Students.
International Chevening Scholarship 2020-2021 covers university tuition fees, a monthly living stipend, an economy class return airfare to the UK and additional grants and allowances to cover essential expenditure in the UK.
Scholarships programme offers awards to outstanding scholars with leadership potential from around the world to study for a master’s degree in any subject at any World Class Research-Oriented University UK. Students can experiences to a wide range of exclusive academic, professional, and cultural activities. 12,000+ different Master’s Courses are available to Apply.
Host Country : Study in UK
Host University: All Universities in UK
Scholarships Offered By: Cheveng Organization with Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO)
No of Scholarships: 1500+ Scholarships Awards
Scholarships Coverage: Fully Funded
Degree Level: 1 Year Master Degree in All Academic Fields.
You can also Apply for following opportunities.
- Taiwan Scholarships 2020 Fully Funded - 2000+ Scholarships
- Mexican Government Scholarships 2020 - Fully Funded BS | MS | PhD - 2000+ Scholarships
- Fully Funded MS | PhD Scholarships in Australia - 600 Scholarships
- National Cheng Kung University Scholarships 2020 in Taiwan
- Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship 2019-2020 in Canada - Fully Funded
Financial Package by Chevening Scholarships 2020:
Who want to Free Study in UK? It is excellent Opportunity for those students who have dream to study and Work in UK on Fully Funded Scholarships for 1 Year Master's Studies in 12,000 Master’s Courses.
Chevening Scholarships 2020 for Foreign Students which will cover the all the expenses given below during study in Any UK University. Applications are invited for Chevening Scholarships 2020-2021 with Scholarships from all over the world.
Here is List of Exepnses which will cover by this program:
Chevening Scholarships Benefits:
- University Tuition fee
- Provide comprehensive medical insurance
- Monthly living allowance:
- Airfare to the UK
- The cost of one Visa Application
- A travel grant to attend Chevening events in the UK
- Additional grants and allowances to cover essential expenditure.
Degree Programs Offered By Chevening Scholarships 2020:
Scholarships are available to 12,000+ different 1 Year Master’s Courses all academic fields at over 150 different higher education institutions in the UK.
Important Note: In Your Chevening Application you must select at least three courses from the given list. All Master Degree Courses are for One Year period of study.
Complete Academic Fields List are are given below. Please Check the following Given Data below:
Most Important Winning Point For this Scholarships:
- Student should apply in more than 3 universities, at least 6 to 7 to secure admission in any UK universities.
- If Student didn’t secure admission in any of the University mentioned in your chevening application form and you got admission in 4th University (which you did not mentioned in the application form, but you applied) than your scholarship can still be secured.
- If you have been called for an interview than in the interview you can let them know about the 4th University in which you have an admission offer.
Important Note: YOU DO NOT NEED TO HAVE ADMISSION LETTER FROM UNIVERSITY TO APPLY FOR CHEVENING AT THIS POINT.
- Give preference to Universities in your application which you feel is the brightest chances of getting admission in one of the Best UK univeristy.
- But you can change the preference later at the interview stage.
- To be awarded a Scholarship, you must get an unconditional offer for one of your course choices by 16 July 2020.
Chevening Scholarship Requirements & Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates must fulfill the following criteria to avail the Chevening UK Government Scholarship for their study in UK.
Chevening Scholarships 2020 are offered Over 160 countries Around the World.
Eligible types of Work Experience:
Student must ensure that he/she meet the minimum work-experience requirement for the scholarship before submitting your Chevening application. Chevening Scholarships require that applicants have at least two years of work experience.
The types of work experience that are eligible for Chevening can include:
- Full-time employment
- Part-time employment
- Voluntary work
- Paid or unpaid internships
English Language Requirements:
In order to receive a Chevening Scholarship, all applicants must demonstrate that they have fulfilled Chevening’s English language requirement by 16 July 2020. We advise all applicants to ensure they have fulfilled the English language requirement as early as possible by either.
Chevening accepts English language tests from five providers:
- Academic IELTS
- Pearson PTE Academic
- TOEFL iBT
- C1 Advanced (formerly Cambridge English: Advanced [CAE])
- Trinity ISE II (B2)
Complete Requirements List:
- Be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country or territory.
- Return to your country of citizenship for a minimum of two years after your award has ended.
- Have completed all components of an undergraduate degree that will enable you to gain entry onto a postgraduate programme at a UK university by the time you submit your application. This is typically equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honours degree in the UK.
- Have at least two years of work experience.
- Apply to three different eligible UK university courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these choices by 16 July 2020.
- Meet the Chevening English language requirement by 16 July 2020.
Chevening Scholarships Application Timeline:
- 5 August 2019: Application Open
- 5 November 2019: Application Close
- Mid-November to December 2019: Reading Committee Assessments
- Early to Mid February 2020: Applicants Shorlisted for interviews
- 25 February 2020: References And Education Document Deadline
- 2 March to 1st May 2020: Interview Take Place
- Early June 2020: Results
- 16 July 2020: English Language Submission Deadline
- September/October 2020: Studies Begin in the UK
How to Apply for Chevening Scholarships 2020 :
Students have to Apply on Online Admission Portal and fill the Application form. Students have to Checkout the Official links given below for Apply.
All the links are given below for Details, Students must check details here:
- Open the given link below Select Country and Your level as Scholarships and Press Button Apply.
- Click Here to Apply and Get Register (Official Source) : Click Here to Apply Online
- Click Here to Directly Get Register: Click Here
- Complete Application Guidelines: Click Here to Check
- Official Advertisement : Click Here to Check
Deadline: 5 November 2019