KAIST International Scholarships 2019 are Fully Funded Scholarship program for International Students under KAIST University South Korea for Fall Regular 2019.
KAIST, South Korea is Advanced Institute of Science and Technology, one of the world's best research oriented university. KAIST is filled with opportunity, excellent academic system, cutting-edge research, world-class facilities, and internationally renowned faculty.
KAIST Scholarship 2019 Program is offered fully funded scholarships to Persue Bachelor, Master and PhD Degrees in South Korea at KAIST University. The All degree programs are taught in English Language. KAIST is the Best Science and Technology University, Moving the World From the Epicenter.
The KAIST University Scholarships 2019 is offers for the following fields:
The International Students can Avail Scholarships in the Fields
- Natural Science
- Life Science & Bioengineering
- Liberal Arts & Convergence Science
- Business Studies.
In the KAIST Scholarships 2019 Program the Duration of the Bachelor's Degree Program generally requires 4 academic years, Master's Degree Program generally requires two academic years and for Ph.D. Degree Program generally requires three or more academic years of study depend upon the nature of the research Work.
The student who want to apply for KAIST Scholarships 2019 Program holds or will hold a bachelor’s degree by August 31st, 2019 (for International master’s applicants) and holds or will hold a master’s degree by August 31st, 2019 (for doctoral applicants).
The KAIST Scholarship 2019 Program is designed to attract Male and female students almost from all countries. Students will be Study in a KAIST University, South Korea. This is one of the best Fully Funded scholarships for Developing Countries in the world. Fully Funded Scholarship will cover all the expenses during 4 years bachelor, 2 year master study program and 3-4 Years PhD Study.
Ranking of the KAIST University South Korea:
- #1 Research oriented University in South Korea
- #4 QS Asian University Rankings
- #13 QS WU Rankings in Material Sciences
- #15 QS WU Rankings in Chemical Engineering
- #17 QS WU Rankings in Electrical and Electronic Engineering
KAIST Scholarship 2019 Details:
- Scholarships offered in : South Korea
- Degree Level: Bachelor, Master & PhD Degrees Programs ( Multiple Master & PhD Programs)
- Study and Scholarship Duration: 4 Years Bachelor, 2 Years for Master and 3-4 Years for PhD or More.
- Scholarship Type: Fully Funded (Tuition Fee & Monthly Allowance).
Scholarships is available in the Following Fields & Majors:
Programs Offered in Natural Science:
- Mathematical Sciences
Programs Offered in Life Science & Bioengineering:
- Medical Science and Engineering Degree Programs
- Biomedical Science and Engineering Interdisciplinary Program.
- Multple Biological Sciences
Programs Offered in Engineering Degrees:
- Aerospace Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- The Robotics Program
- School of Computing
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering
- Materials Science & Engineering
- Nuclear and Quantum Engineering
- Industrial Design
- Industrial & Systems Engineering
- Graduate School of Knowledge Service Engineering
- Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Bio and Brain Engineering
Programs Offered in Liberal Arts & Convergence Science:
- Graduate School of Culture Technology
- Graduate School of Science and Technology Policy
Programs Offered in Business Fields:
- Business and Technology Management
Scholarships Financial Coverage & Benefits:
There are following benefits offered for the selected students of KAIST University Scholarship:
- KAIST Scholarship recipients are generally exempt from paying tuition and fees.
- A Monthly Allowance of 350,000 KRW for Bachelor’s course students (8 Semesters).
- A Monthly Allowance of 350,000 KRW for Master’s course students.
- A Monthly Allowance of 400,000 KRW for Doctoral Degree course students.
- National Health Insurance fees are supported by the recipient’s advisor/department.
International applicants must satisfy ALL of the following requirements:
- Student Must holds or will hold a bachelor’s degree till August 31st, 2019 (For Master Degree Program)
- He or she holds or will hold a bachelor’s and master’s degree by August 31st, 2019 (For Doctoral Degree Program).
- He or she is NOT a citizen of Korea.
- Korean citizens who hold dual citizenship are not eligible to apply as international students.
Required Documents for Apply:
- Application form (online application)
- Statement of Financial Resources
- Certified copy of Transcripts
- Certified copy of English Proficiency Test (EPT)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of identity documents (NIC, Passports, Driving License)
- Copy of identity documents II (parents)
The Last Date to apply for joint japan world bank graduate scholarship programme is April 9, 2019
How to Apply
- The Link of the Online Application Portal is Given below in Apply Online Button.
- Official Advertisement Detail in Scholarships Link Button
- Contact list of the Departments Faculty is : Download