UK International Chevening Scholarships 2019 are accepting International students from all over the world. Chevening Scholarships programme is fully funded by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) and partner organisations from the World. Scholarships programme offers awards to outstanding scholars with leadership potential from around the world to study for a master’s degree in any subject at any UK university.
International Chevening Scholarship 2019 covers university tuition fees, a monthly living stipend, an economy class return airfare to the UK and additional grants and allowances to cover essential expenditure in the UK.
Host University: Any University in England
Host Country: England
No of Scholarships: 1500 Scholarships Awards
Criteria and Eligibility:
Eligibilty Chevening Scholarship you must
- Citizen of a Chevening Country.
- Graduated Degree
- Two Years Work Experience
- Student Should Apply to three different eligible UK university courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these choices by 11 July 2019
- Meet the Chevening English language requirement by 11 July 2019 either by taking an English language test or claiming an exemption based on the UKVI exempt categories
Courses Availble: All Master Degree Programs
Eligible Countries: Chevening Countries
- Exempt from tuition fee
- Provide comprehensive medical insurance
- Monthly living allowance:
- Airfare to the UK
- Additional grants and allowances to cover essential expenditure.
How to apply:
Students Can apply for Scholarship Chevening Awards by only be submitted using the Chevening online application system, available through the apply button on your country s page. Click On Apply Button to Apply Online.
Deadlines : Applications close on 12:00 GMT, 6 November 2018.