Nanjing University CSC Scholarship 2021 is open for International Students in China Under Chinese Government Scholarships 2021. Nanjing University CSC Scholarships 2021 is a Fully Funded Scholarship offered by the Chinese Scholarship Council, Now Accepting International Students' applications for Undergraduate/Bachelors', Master's and Ph.D. programs from all over the world can apply without IELTS. There are no Application Fees.
Have you applied for Romania Government Scholarships 2021 Fully Funded - Apply Here.
About Nanjing University:
Nanjing University is a Top Ranked Public University in Nanjing, China. Nanjing University is one of the top leading university which is responsible for educating A large no of International Students Under CSC Scholarships in China Each Year. Nanjing University has 86 Undergraduate Programs, 27 Master's, and 43 Doctoral Programs.
There are hundreds of International Students who are studying at Nanjing University for their Undergraduate/Bachelor's, Masters's, and Ph.D. Degrees Studies Under different CGS (Chinese Government Scholarships) program in China.
Nanjing University CSC Scholarship:
Nanjing University is one of the Host institution in China that welcome International students for Bachelors, Masters, and Ph.D. Studies. Currently, Nanjing University, Nanjing, China is offering different Chinese Government Scholarships for International students in China. International scholarships are also open in the United Arab Emirates. You can read more about UAE Scholarships 2021 - Apply Here.
The list of Chinese Government Scholarships at Nanjing University is given below:
- Chinese Government Scholarship 2021 – Bilateral Program/EU Program/AUN Program for ( Type A Program )
- Chinese Government Scholarship 2021 – Nanjing University Postgraduate (Type B Program)
- Chinese Government Scholarship 2021 – Nanjing University Belt and Road Program (Type B Program)
- Chinese Government Scholarship 2021 – American Degree Student Only ( Type B Program)
At Nanjing University, there are about 30,000+ students International Students study their Undergraduate, Master and Ph.D. Degrees Under the Chinese Government Scholarship. Nanjing University offers More than 86 Undergraduate Programs, 27 Master's, and 43 Doctoral Programs. Programs under China Scholarships Council (CSC) 2021. Fully Funded 2021 CSC Scholarship will cover everything during the study in China Under different Chinese Government Scholarship.
The Nanjing University CSC Scholarship welcomes Hundreds of International Students who will study for their Undergraduate, Master's, and Ph.D. Degrees Under the Chinese Government Scholarship 2021.
Have you applied for Holland Government Scholarships 2021 Fully Funded - Apply Here.
Host Country: Study in China
Host University: Nanjing University
Scholarships Offered By: Chinese Scholarship Council (CSC) Under the Chinese Government
Scholarships Coverage: Fully Funded
No of Scholarships: Each Year There are 25000+ Scholarships in 273+ Chinese Universities. According to authentic information, there is a large no of scholarships in Top Chinese Universities, so don't waste your, apply as soon as possible.
Degree Level: Undergraduate, Master, and Ph.D. Degree Programs in all Fields for World Wide Students.
Want to study at Top Ranked Chinese University? Hurry up guys Multiple Chinese Government Scholarship 2021 program are open at Nanjing University. So if you want to Free Study in China? this opportunity is for you. It is an excellent opportunity for those students who have a dream to study and explore Chinese Culture and Environment on a fully-funded scholarship. CGS Scholarships 2021 will cover all expenses during the study in China.
There are different Chinese government scholarships programs are open at Nanjing University as given below:
Chinese Government Scholarship 2021 - Bilateral Program/EU Program/AUN Program for ( Type A Program )
This Scholarship for Undergraduate, Master & Ph.D. Degree ( Read information Here )
Chinese Government Scholarship 2021 - Nanjing University Postgraduate (Type B Program)
This Scholarship for Master & Ph.D. Degree ( Read information Here )
Chinese Government Scholarship 2021 - Nanjing University Belt and Road Program (Type B Program)
This Scholarship for Undergraduate & Master Degree ( Read information Here )
Chinese Government Scholarship 2021 - American Degree Student Only ( Type B Program)
This Scholarship for Undergraduate, Master & Ph.D. Degree ( Read information Here )
Expenses that will cover by CSC Nanjing University Scholarship 2021:
- Exempt from Registration Fee.
- Full Tuition Fee Covered.
- Free Accommodation on Campus.
- Fee for Comprehensive Medical Insurance and Benefit Plan for International Students in China.
- Tsinghua provides free accommodation for Chinese Government Scholarship students. 1 Doctoral Student or Master's student shall live in One Room.
Monthly living Allowance will be Given:
- Undergraduate Degree Students: CNY 2,500 Yuan
- Master Degree Students: CNY 3,000 Yuan
- Doctoral Degree Students: CNY 3,500 Yuan
You can also apply for another Chinese Government Scholarship 2021 programs, We are sharing the list with you, don't forget to apply as large no Chinese government scholarships are open in 273 universities in China.
- Fully Funded Northeast Agricultural University CSC Scholarship in China 2021 - HERE
- Fully Funded Harbin Institute of Technology CSC Scholarship in China 2021 - HERE
- Fully Funded Tsinghua University CSC Scholarship for International Students 2021 - HERE
- Fully Funded Zhejiang University CSC Scholarship for International Students 2021 - HERE
- Fully Funded Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarship in China 2021 - HERE
Scholarships are available to pursue Bachelors/Undergraduate, Masters (MS/ M.Phil), and Ph.D. in multiple fields. A list of the Programs Details is given below.
Eligibility Criteria for Nanjing University CSC Scholarship:
Candidates must fulfill the following criteria to avail of this Scholarship for their study at Nanjing University Under CSC.
- Applicants from all over the world can apply for Undergraduate, Masters (MS/M.Phil), and Ph.D. Programs.
- Applicants should be in healthy physical condition.
- Applicants for Undergraduate degree studies must have a High School and be under the age of 25.
- Applicants for Master’s degree studies must have a Bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35.
- Applicants for Doctoral degree studies must have a Master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
- Excellent achievement in your study.
- Comparative good ability in research.
- Applicants do not gain any other scholarships.
- Undergraduate Students:
- Applicants with a High School degree are eligible to apply for Bachelors's Degree programs.
- Masters Students:
- Applicants with a bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply for Master’s Degree programs.
- Ph.D. Students:
- Applicants with a master’s degree are eligible to apply for Doctoral Degree programs
Have you read it? Fully Funded Xian Jiaotong University CSC Scholarship 2021 - HERE
What Documents are Required for Apply at Nanjing University:
The list of documents is given below:
- Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship - Nanjing University, (printed by CSC), the original CSC document, and a copy, filled in Chinese or in English.
- Nanjing University Online Application Form - Which is generated when students fill the application form on the Nanjing University Application Portal.
- The Nanjing University Required highest degree diploma verified with official stamps should be uploaded on Nanjing University - CSC Application Portal. (Must Provide Notarized photocopy at NJU)
- Bachelors/Undergraduate program applicants: High School diploma (or above)
- Master’s program applicants: Bachelor’s degree diploma (or above)
- Ph.D. program applicants: Master’s degree diploma (or above)
- The NJU Required highest degree Transcript verified with official stamps should be uploaded on the NJU - CSC Application Portal. (Must notarized photocopy)
- Bachelors/Undergraduate program applicants: High School Transcripts (or above
- Master’s program applicants: Bachelor’s degree Transcripts (or above)
- Ph.D. program applicants: Master’s degree Transcripts (or above)
- Note: If you are applying for NJU CSC and your transcript and diploma is not in English, NJU must require a notarized copy of a translation in English is required.
- Two recommendation letter
- The letters of recommendation for Nanjing University must be written by the applicant’s teachers/advisors/employers (who are able to evaluate your academic performance and research potential) in either English.
- Recommendation Letter Templates for CSC Scholarship 2021 - CHK HERE
- A research plan / Study plan for Nanjing University Studies in Chinese or in English Langauge for Masters Degree no less than 800 words and for Ph.D. Degree about 1500+ Words. For Bachelors please visit the official requirement at the website.
- Published academic papers and academic achievements (not compulsory).
- A copy of the HSK certificate (compulsory only, if you want to join Chinese Languages Degree Programs).
- Passport Scan (if available at the time of application)
- Photographs photograph (white background)
- Photocopy of Medical Form / Foreigner Physical Examination Form filled in English.
- Acceptance letter from a supervisor (not compulsory);
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- English Language Proficiency Certificate:
- Those students whose language institute was in English can Submit English Proficiency Certificate from their Home University & they are exempted from Language Test.
- Other reference documents (if applicable)
- There are no application Fees
Have you read it? Fully Funded South Korea Scholarship 2021 - HERE
Application Deadlines Nanjing University CSC Scholarship:
Applicant Deadlines for Nanjing University Chinese Government Scholarship in China are from Jan. 1, 2021, to 15 March 2021.
How to Apply for Nanjing University CSC Scholarships 2021:
Students have to Apply Online first on CSC Portal, then at University Admission Portal, and after that, you have to send documents in hard form to Nanjing University, Nanjing in China.
How to complete the CSC NJU 2021 Application:
- Student have to Register First for Nanjing University CSC Scholarship 2021 on CSC Portal: Register Here
- After Login, Select Program Category is B and Agencies No Nanjing University is 10284. You can also check the List of Agency Numbers of All Chinese Universities - Here
- Fill the CSC Form with the above-required Documents.
- After Completion of the CSC form next, Apply online on the Admission Portal.
- Click Here to Apply: Admission Portal
- Fill the Form with the above-required Documents, Take print and forward documents set to Nanjing University Address.
To mail all applications documents required to the following address:
Contact Information/Mailing Address:
- Ms. Zhong Qiaorui
- Scholarship Coordinator
- Institute for International Students
- RM. 514 Zeng Xianzi Building,
- 18 Jinyin Street, Nanjing 210008, China
- Tel. +86-25-83593586;
- Fax: +86-25-83316747
- Email: [email protected]