Nanjing University CSC Scholarship 2020 is open for International Students in China Under Chinese Government Scholarships 2020. Nanjing University CSC Scholarships 2020 is Fully Funded Scholarship, Now Accepting International Students' applications for Undergraduate/Bachelors', Master and Ph.D. programs from all over the world can apply without IELTS. There is no Application Fees.
Have you applied for MEXT Japanese Government Scholarships 2021 - Apply Now.
Nanjing University CSC Scholarship 2020:
Nanjing University is a Top Ranked Public University in Nanjing, China. Nanjing University is one of the top leading university which are responsible for educating A large no of International Students Under CSC Scholarships in China Each Year. Nanjing University has 86 Undergraduate Programs, 27 Master, and 43 Doctoral Programs.
Have you applied for Fulbright Scholarships 2021 - USA - 4000+ Scholarships - Apply Now.
Nanjing University CSC Scholarship:
Nanjing University, there are 30,000+ students International Students studies their Undergraduate, Master and PhD Degrees Under the Chinese Government Scholarship. Tsinghua University offers More than 86 Undergraduate Programs, 27 Master, and 43 Doctoral Programs. Programs under China Scholarships Council (CSC) 2020. Fully Funded Scholarship will cover everything during the study in China Under Chinese Goverment Scholarship.
Host Country: Study in China
Host University: Nanjing University
Scholarships Offered By: Chinese Scholarship Council (CSC) Under Chinese Government
Scholarships Coverage: Full Funded
No of Scholarships: Each Year There are 25000+ Scholarships in 270+ Chinese Universities.
- Master and PhD Degree Programs in all Fields for World Wide Students.
- Bachelors/Undergraduates Degree Program are only American applicants.
You can also Apply for following opportunities:
- Taiwan Government Scholarships 2020 - Fully Funded
- Northeast Agricultural University CSC Scholarship 2020 - Fully Funded MS | PhD
Nanjing University CSC Scholarship 2020 Offers:
Want to study in Top Ranked Chinese University? Hurry up guys Scholarships are open at Nanjing University. So want to Free Study in China? Chinese Government Scholarships 2020 is Open Now and It is excellent Opportunity for those students who have dream to study and explore Chinese Culture and Environment on Fully Funded Chinese Scholarship for Master (MS/ M.Phil) and PhD Studies. CGS Scholarships 2020 will cover all expenses during study in China.
Expenses which will cover by CSC Scholarship 2020:
- Exempt from Registration Fee.
- Full Tuition Fee Covered.
- Free Accommodation on Campus.
- Fee for Comprehensive Medical Insurance and Benefit Plan for International Students in China.
- Tsinghua provides free accommodation for Chinese Government Scholarship students. 1 Doctoral Student or Master student shall live in One Room.
Monthly living Allowance will be Given:
- Undergraduate Degree Students: CNY 2,500 Yuan
- Master Degree Students: CNY 3,000 Yuan
- Doctoral Degree Students: CNY 3,500 Yuan
Programs Offered By Nanjing University:
Scholarships are available to pursue Bachelors/Undergraduate, Masters (MS/ M.Phil) and PhD in multiple fields. List of the Programs Details are given Below.
Candidates must fulfill the following criteria to avail this Scholarship for their study at Nanjing Under CSC.
- Applicants from all over the world can apply for Masters (MS/M.Phil) and PhD Programs. Only USA Students can apply for Undergraduate/Bachelors Scholarships.
- Applicants should be in healthy physical condition.
- Applicants for Undergraduate degree studies must have a High School and be under the age of 25.
- Applicants for Master’s degree studies must have a Bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35.
- Applicants for Doctoral degree studies must have a Master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
- Excellent achievement in your study.
- Comparative good ability in research.
- Applicants do not gain any other scholarships.
- Undergraduate Students:
- Applicants with a High School’s degree are eligible to apply for Bachelors's Degree programs.
- Masters Students:
- Applicants with a bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply for Master’s Degree programs.
- PhD Students:
- Applicants with a master’s degree are eligible to apply for Doctoral Degree programs
Documents Required for Apply:
List of Documents is given below:
- Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship (printed by CSC), the original document and a copy, filled in Chinese or in English.
- The highest degree diploma verified with official stamps should be uploaded. (Notarized photocopy)
- Bachelor’s program applicants: High School’s degree diploma (or above)
- Master’s program applicants: Bachelor’s degree diploma (or above)
- Ph.D. program applicants: Master’s degree diploma (or above)
- Note: If the diploma is not in English, a notarized copy of a translation in English is required.
- Check Here How to Notarized Documents: Click Here
- The highest degree Transcript verified with official stamps should be uploaded.(notarized photocopy)
- Bachelors’s program applicants: High School’s degree Transcripts (or above)
- Master’s program applicants: Bachelor’s degree Transcripts (or above)
- Ph.D. program applicants: Master’s degree Transcripts (or above)
- Note: If the diploma is not in English, a notarized copy of a translation in English or is required.
- Check Here How to Notarized Documents: Click Here
- Two recommendation letters (Check Here Sample for Recommendaton Letters:Click)
- The letters of recommendation must be written by the applicant’s teachers/advisors/employers (who are able to evaluate your academic performance and research potential) in either English.
- A study or research plan in Chinese or in English (no less than 800 words).
- Published academic papers and academic achievements (not compulsory).
- A copy of HSK certificate (not compulsory).
- Passport Scan (if available at the time of apply)
- Digital ID photo with white background
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form filled in English.
- Acceptance letter from a supervisor (not compulsory)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- English Language Proficiency Certificate:
- Those students whose language institute was in English they can Submit English Proficiency Certificate from their Home University & they are exempted from Language Test.
- Other reference documents (if applicable)
- There is no Application Fees.
Deadline: Applicant Deadlines for Nanjing University Chinese Government Scholarship in China is 15th March 2020.
How to Apply for Nanjing University CSC Scholarships 2020:
Student has to Apply Online first on CSC Portal. Then Apply to the official admission portal.
- Student have to click Here to Register First on CSC Portal: Click Here to Register
- After Login, Select Program Category is B and Agencies No Nanjing University is 10284.
- Fill the CSC Form with above-required Documents.
- After Completion of CSC form next, Apply online on Admission Portal.
- Click Here to Apply: Admission Portal
- Fill the Form with above-required Documents, Take print and forward documents set to Nanjing University Address.
To mail all applications documents required to the following address:
Contact Information/Mailing Address:
Ms. Zhong Qiaorui
Institute for International Students
RM. 514 Zeng Xianzi Building,
18 Jinyin Street, Nanjing 210008, China
Email: [email protected]