Romania Government Scholarship for International Students 2023 is open in Romanian Universities by The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Romania. It is a Fully Funded Scholarship 2023 for study in Romania. Romanian Government Scholarship 2023 is available for worldwide students to pursue Undergraduate, Masters, and Ph.D. Degree programs. All the Expenses during the study in Romania will be covered by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Romania.
Every year Government of Romania invites international students to study at different Romanian Universities under their Scholarship for International Students Programs. The Romanian Government Scholarship program is offered by The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Romania.
It's a great opportunity for those students who wish to Study in Europe to brighten their careers. It is a Fully Funded Scholarship for international students to Study Undergraduate / Bachelors', Masters, or a Ph.D. Degree Programs in different Romanian Universities.
- HIT CSC Scholarship 2023 in China Fully Funded
- Tsinghua University CSC Scholarship 2023 in China Fully Funded - HERE
Students from any country (any nationality) can apply for this prestigious Scholarship in Romania. There are about 85 International Scholarships that will be offered for Undergraduate, Master & Doctorate degree programs study. A wide range of academic fields is available in Romanian Universities.
Furthermore, there is No Application Fee to apply for the Romania Government Scholarship 2023. The Romania scholarship 2023 program is offered to the Romanian state for all countries that are not a part of the European Union.
Have you read about the Deakin University Scholarship 2023 in Australia Fully Funded
Host Country: Study in Romania
Host University: Multiple Universities in Romania
Scholarships Offered By: Romania Government Scholarship 2023
Scholarships Coverage: Fully Funded
No of Scholarships: Information is not available
Degree Level: Undergraduate, Master, and Ph.D. Degree Programs in all Fields.
Wants to Free Study in Romania? at the different Romanian universities. It is one of the best opportunities for free study in Europe and to explore the multinational culture and environment. As the Romanian Government Scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship, that affords all the expenses of international students at different Romanian States Universities.
Expenses that will cover by Romanian Government Scholarship
- Free of Charge Tuition Fee
- Free of Charge Accommodation
- A Monthly Stipend:
- 65 EURO/Month, for Undergraduate Students (1st cycle).
- 75 EURO/Month, for Master Studies (2nd cycle).
- 85 EURO/Month, for Postgraduate Students (Doctorate Degree) (3rd cycle).
- The Scholarships do Not Cover International Transport.
Duration of Romanian Scholarship
- Undergraduate: 3 - 6 Years
- Master: 1.5, 2 Years
- Doctorate: 3,4 Years
World Top Government Scholarships List
- Netherlands Government Scholarship 2023 - Fully Funded - HERE
- Hungary Government Scholarship 2023 - Fully Funded - HERE
- Brunei Government Scholarship 2023 - Fully Funded - HERE
- Thailand Government Scholarship 2023 - Fully Funded - HERE
Programs Offered By Romania Government Scholarship
Romania Government Scholarship 2023 is available to pursue an Undergraduate, Masters Degree (MS/ M.Phil), and Ph.D. in all multiple fields. There are the following fields and majors available are given below.
Architecture, Visual Arts, Romanian Culture and Civilization, Journalism, Political and Administrative Sciences, Engineering, Education Sciences, Social and Human Sciences, Technical Studies, Oil and Gas, Agricultural Sciences, and Veterinary Medicine.
Please Note: Scholarships are NOT awarded in the fields of Medicine Sciences, Dental Medicine, and Pharmacy, etc.
What is Eligibility Criteria for Romania Government Scholarship
Candidates must fulfill the following criteria to avail of this Romania Scholarship 2023 for their study in Romania.
- International Applicants Coming from all states of the world are accepted, except European member states.
- Applicant Should not hold Romanian citizenship at the time of application.
- Applicant should not be more than 35 years of age for Undergraduate/Bachelor and Master Degree Studies & 45 Years Respectively for Ph.D./Doctoral Degree Studies or for postgraduate studies.
What Documents are required to apply to Romania Government Scholarship?
- Official letter issued by the diplomatic mission of the country of origin accredited to Bucharest or the diplomatic mission of Romania in the country of origin or residence;
- The MFA application form (APPENDIX 1) for a scholarship in Romania, filled in correctly;
- The MER application form (APPENDIX 2) for the issue of the Letter of acceptance to study in Romania;
- Legalized copies of the obtained study diplomas (baccalaureate diploma or its equivalent + bachelor’s, master’s, and doctor’s degrees, if any) and their legalized translation into one of the following languages: English, French or Romanian, if required;
- Legalized copies of matriculation sheets/diploma supplements related to graduate studies and their legalized translation, if applicable;
- Legalized copy of the birth certificate and certified translation in one of the following languages: English, French or Romanian;
- Copy of the first 3 pages of the passport;
- The medical certificate attesting to the fact that the person enrolling in the study does not have
- contagious diseases or other conditions incompatible with the required studies; Curriculum Vitae of the applicant;
- Recent photos – 2 pieces, passport format.
The application file will also contain the following documents (only for candidates falling within the specific category mentioned for each document):
- Proof of name change (if applicable) – copy and legalized translation;
- The certificate attesting the passing of the baccalaureate, bachelor’s, master’s or doctoral exam, as the case may be, for current year’s graduates – copy and certified translation;
- Certificate of graduation of the Romanian preparatory year or Language Proficiency Certificate, if
- Declaration on parental consent in case of juvenile candidates (in one of the following languages: English, French or Romanian).
You can also check How to Write a Professional CV - HERE?
How to Apply for Romania Government Scholarship?
Application files must be submitted through diplomatic missions. Application files submitted by post or directly to the MFA or to the MNE, as well as application files received after the announced deadline will NOT be taken into consideration. To Apply for the Romanian Government Scholarship 2023, please visit the Official website of the Romanian Government Scholarship - Here
What is Application Deadlines for Romania Government Scholarship 2023
The Application deadline for the Romania Government Scholarship 2023 program is set by each Embassy of Romania in Your Region/Country. As mentioned officially that the last date to receive the application files at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Romania is 1st March 2023.