Fully Funded KAIST Scholarship 2020 is open for International Students in South Korea. The KAIST University Scholarship Track is Fully Funded Scholarship Program 2021 for worldwide students. The University Track application for the 2020 GKS program is NOW Available for International Students from all over the world for Master and Ph.D. (Doctoral) Degree Programs. Students can apply without IELTS/TOFEL. Have you applied for 200 Fully Funded Scholarships in China - No#1 University - Tsinghua University?
KAIST Scholarship 2020-2021 in South Korea - Fully Funded:
KAIST, South Korea is the Advanced Institute of Science and Technology, one of the world's best research-oriented universities. KAIST is filled with opportunity, excellent academic system, cutting-edge research, world-class facilities, and internationally renowned faculty. KAIST University Consists of more than 11,688 students including 915 international students from 92 countries.
Every year the Korean Government offered a wide range of scholarships to foreign students who want to study in higher education institutions in South Korean Universities. Want to study? Want to explore the world? Want to experience South Korea Land?
It has also signed agreements of academic collaboration and exchange with more than 15o universities and research institutes. ECNU has striven to build itself into a high-ranking, world-famous research university with a strong focus on cultivating creative talents and cross-disciplinary education.
The KAIST Korea Government Scholarship 2020-2021 will Cover all the expenses which include full tuition fees waiver, registration fees, Medical and Travel Expenses along with Laboratory, Stationary and Dormitory, and Research expenses by the Government of Postgraduate studies of International Students. Fully Funded Scholarship will cover everything during the study.
All academic Fields & Majors are available. They offer multiple degree programs for all academic fields and Majors. The Language of the Degree courses is completely in English. You Don’t Need an IELTS. You can Submit English Proficiency Certificate from Your Home University.
Have you apply for Dalian University CSC Scholarship 2020 - Study in China
Host Country: Study in South Korea
Host University: KAIST University South Korea
Scholarships Offered: KAIST Korea Government Scholarship 2021
Scholarships Coverage: Fully Funded
Degree Level: Master and Ph.D. Degree Programs in all Fields.
You can also apply for the following opportunities:
- New Zealand Government Scholarship 2020-2021 - Fully Funded
- SIIT Scholarship 2020 in Thailand For Masters and Ph.D. - Fully Funded
- Australian Government Scholarship 2020 - Fully Funded
- Turkey Government Scholarship 2020 - Fully Funded (5000 Scholarships)
East China Normal University CSC Scholarship 2020 Offers:
The University Track application for the 2020 GKS program is providing opportunities for those students who want to Free Study in South Korea on Fully Funded Scholarship for Master and Ph.D. Studies at KAIST University. Fully Funded Korean Government Scholarships 2020-2021 will cover all expenses during the study in South Korea?
Expenses which will cover by KAIST Scholarship 2020:
- Settlement Allowance
- Monthly Allowance
- Research Support Fee
- Language Training Fee
- Thesis Printing Fee
- Medical Insurance
- Korean Proficiency Grants
- Degree Completion Grants
Duration of Scholarship:
The duration of the Korean Government Scholarship (GKS) 2020 is as follows:
Doctoral Degree Program: 4 years
- 1 year of the Korean language program
- 3 years of the regular degree program
Master’s Degree Program: 3 years
- 1 year of a Korean language program
- 2 years of a degree program
Programs Offered By KAIST University:
Scholarships are available to pursue Masters (MS/ M.Phil) and Ph.D. in multiple fields. A list of the University courses is given below.
College of Natural Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
College of Life Science & Bioengineering
- Biological Sciences
College of Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer Science
- Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Bio & Brain Engineering
- Industrial Design
- Industrial & Systems Engineering
- Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering
- Materials Science & Engineering
- Nuclear & Quantum Engineering
College of Business
- Business and Technology Management
School of Transdisciplinary Studies
You can also apply for the following opportunities in China:
- Northeast Agricultural University CSC Scholarship 2020 - Fully Funded
- Shanghai Jiao Tong University Scholarship 2020 - Fully Funded
Candidates must fulfill the following criteria to avail of this KAIST Scholarship 2020 for their study in South Korea.
Eligible Countries: All applicants and their parents must not hold Korean citizenship.
- Must be under 40 years of age as of September 1, 2020 (born after September 1, 1980)
- Applicants must hold or must be expected to hold a Bachelor’s Degree to be enrolled in a Master Program OR hold a Master Degree to be enrolled in Ph.D. Degree Program.
- Applicants who are expected to graduate at the time of applying must first submit the certificate of expected graduation at the time of applying.
- English Language Requirements/Certificate.
Documents Required for Apply:
Please check the Eligibility Criteria and University requirement for applying the required documents.
Applications Deadline: The Deadline of the KAIST University Scholarship 2020 through University Track Application for the 2020 GKS Program is 2nd March 2020.
How to Apply for KAIST Scholarship 2020:
- There is No Online Application System. All applicants must submit GKS applications in hard copies to the institutions that conduct the 1st round of selection.
- For GKS-Graduate degrees, you can submit the applications either to the Korean Embassies or Korean universities.
- Before submitting your application, you must carefully read through the 2020 GKS-G Application Guidelines, available on Study in Korea website (www.studyinkorea.go.kr < Scholarships
- Please be noted that you cannot apply via both the embassy and university tracks. You can only apply via either one of the two tracks.
The application procedure for this scholarship is available at the official site: Check Here