Commonwealth Scholarships UK 2020 is one of the Highly Paid Fully Scholarship Program for International Students. International Students applications are open for Master's and PhD Programs in all fields. Scholarships are for candidates from low and middle-income Commonwealth countries.
International Students from All over the world Can Apply for this Famous Prestigious Scholarship. A Large No Commonwealth Scholarships are offered to International Students in all fields each Year. Are You Want to Study in UK on Fully Funded Scholarship? The All degree programs are taught in English Language. All Academic Fields are available for Master & Doctorate Degree & all the courses are in English.
Commonwealth Scholarship is Fully Funded by the UK Department for International Development (DFID). The Duration of the Master Scholarship will be for 1 Year & For Ph.D. Duration will be for 3 Years.
Host Country : Study in UK
Host University: All Universities in UK
Scholarships Offered By: UK Department for International Development (DFID)
Scholarships Coverage: Full Funded
Degree Level: Masters & PhD Degree Programs in all Fields.
You can also Apply for following opportunities.
- UK Government Chevening Scholarships 2020 - Fully Funded MS | PhD - 1500+ Scholarships
- UST Scholarship in South Korea Spring 2020 For Masters & PhD
- United Arab Emirates University Scholarships 2020 - Fully Funded MS | PhD
- National Chiao Tung University Scholarships 2020 in Taiwan
Commonwealth Scholarships 2020 Offers:
Are you want to Free Study in UK? It is excellent Opportunity for Masters and PhD students who have dream to study and explore the beauty of UK on Fully Funded Commonwealth International Scholarships for Masters and PhD Studies.
Applications are invited for Commonwealth Scholarships 2020 from all Commonwealth countries over the world for Masters and PhD on Scholarships.
Scholarships offers: ( All the selected student get these benefits)
- Approved Round Airfare Tickets from your home country to the UK and return at the end of your award.
- Approved Full tuition fees.
- Stipend (living allowance) at the rate of £1,084 per month, or £1,330 per month for those at universities in the London metropolitan area (rates quoted at 2019-2020 levels)
- Warm clothing allowance, where applicable
- Thesis grant towards the cost of preparing a thesis or dissertation, where applicable
- Study travel grant towards the cost of study-related travel within the UK or overseas
Programs Offered By Commonwealth Scholarship:
Scholarships are available to pursue Masters and PhD Degree in all fields.
The International Students can Avail Scholarships in the Fields. Commonwealth Masters and Ph.D. scholarships are for candidates from low and middle-income Commonwealth countries, for fulltime Masters & Doctoral study (Ph.D.) at a UK University. These scholarships are offered under the following six themes:
- Science and technology for development
- Strengthening health systems and capacity
- Promoting global prosperity
- Strengthening global peace, security, and governance
- Strengthening resilience and response to crises
- Access, inclusion, and opportunity
List of Commonwealth Scholarship Universities: CLICK HERE TO CHECK
Important Note: Keep in mind that you cannot apply Directly through Commonwealth Online Application. You must contact the Nominating Agencies of Your Countries. You Can Find Your Country Nominating Agency Information (CLIKC HERE TO CHECK)
Candidates must fulfill the following criteria to avail this Scholarship for their study in UK.
- Antigua and Barbuda
- The Gambia
- Papua New Guinea
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- South Africa
- Sri Lanka
- St Helena
- St Lucia
- St Vincent and the Grenadines
- Be a citizen of or have been granted refugee status by an eligible Commonwealth country, or be a British Protected Person.
- Be permanently resident in an eligible Commonwealth country.
- Be available to start your academic studies in the UK by the start of the UK academic year in September/October 2020.
- Those who have completed their 4 Year Bachelor Degree or those who have completed 2 Year Bachelors and 2 Year Masters are eligible to apply for the Commonwealth UK Scholarship.
- By September 2020, hold a first degree of at least upper second class (2:1) honors standard, or a second class degree (2:2) and a relevant postgraduate qualification (a Master’s degree)
- NOT be registered for a Ph.D., or an MPhil leading to a Ph.D., at a UK university before September/October 2020
- By October 2020, hold a first degree of at least upper second class (2:1) honors standard, or a second class degree and a relevant postgraduate qualification (usually a Master’s degree).
- Online Application Deadline: 30th Oct 2019
How to Apply for Commonwealth Scholarships 2020:
Students have to Apply by the following procedure given below:
- Each Year the Commonwealth Invites Each year, the CSC invites selected nominating bodies to submit a specific number of nominations.
- You must apply to one of the following nominating bodies in the first instance – the CSC does not accept direct applications for these scholarships:
- Check National Nominating Agencies of Your Country – this is the main route of application.
- All applications must be made through one of these nominating bodies. Each nominating body is responsible for its own selection process and may have additional eligibility criteria.
Download For full terms and conditions – including further details about the procedure:
- Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships 2020 Terms & Conditions
- Commonwealth Ph.D. Scholarships 2020 Terms & Conditions
- Student have to Click Apply Online Button Below in Green Color For Apply.
- You can also visit Official Advertisement from Official Source Button. ( Scholarships Information is in PDF Documents, You can download by click on Official Source Button)