Applications for Commonwealth Scholarships for International Students for Study in UK 2022 is finally announced. Commonwealth Scholarship is one of the Highly Paid Fully Funded Scholarship Program for Foreign Students. International Students applications are open for Masters and Ph.D. Programs in all fields in all UK universities. There are about 200+ Commonwealth UK Scholarship and they did not charge any application fees.
Have you read it? Fully Funded Fellowships in US 2022 for international Students - HERE
Commonwealth Scholarship 2022 in UK | Fully Funded | Study in UK:
Students always try to find a Fully Funded Scholarship in the UK for their higher studies and a bright future. Commonwealth Scholarship is one of the excellent opportunities for International Students from different parts of the world to study in UK universities. Commonwealth Scholarship is Funded by the Government of UK, UK Department for International Development (DFID) & UK Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO).
Commonwealth UK Scholarship is one of the famous UK Prestigious scholarships for international students. As the Commonwealth Scholarship for Masters and Commonwealth Scholarship for Ph.D. Studies are available for more than 54 countries' students. The Commonwealth Scholarship in the UK is available for Low and Middle-income Countries. There are about 54 commonwealth countries at this time on the list.
Have you read it? Fully Funded Swiss Government Scholarships 2022 - HERE
There are about 200+ UK Commonwealth Scholarships are offered to International Students in all fields each Year. So, do you Want to Study in UK on a Fully Funded Scholarship? It's the greatest opportunity for your bright future in UK.
Commonwealth Scholarship is available almost in all UK universities in all academic fields and majors. All degree programs are taught in the English Language. The Duration of the Master Scholarship will be for 1 Year & For Ph.D. Duration will be for 3 Years. Moreover, there are no application fees as well as no agent, students can directly apply.
Have you read it? Fully Funded Netherlands Government Scholarship 2022 - HERE
Host Country: Study in UK
Host University: All Universities in UK
Scholarships Offered By: UK Government Scholarships Program under Commonwealth Scholarships
Scholarships Coverage: Fully Funded
Degree Level: Masters & Ph.D. Degree Programs in all Fields.
What are the Benefits of Commonwealth Scholarships?
If you want to Free Study in UK this opportunity is brightened your career. Moreover, It is an excellent opportunity for Masters and Ph.D. students who have a dream to study and explore the beauty of the UK on Fully Funded Commonwealth International Scholarships.
Expenses that will cover by Commonwealth Scholarship 2022:
- Approved Round Airfare Tickets from your home country to the UK and return at the end of your award.
- Approved Full tuition fees.
- Stipend (living allowance) at the rate of £1,084 per month, or £1,330 per month for those at universities in the London metropolitan area (rates quoted at 2020-2021 levels)
- Warm clothing allowance, where applicable
- Thesis grant towards the cost of preparing a thesis or dissertation, where applicable
- Study travel grant towards the cost of study-related travel within the UK or overseas
- Have you read it? Fully Funded Gates Cambridge Scholarships 2022 - HERE
- Have you read it? Fully Funded Top 40 Scholarships in Europe 2022 - HERE
Programs Offered By Commonwealth Scholarship:
Scholarships are available to pursue Masters and Ph.D. Degree in all fields.
The International Students can Avail Scholarships in the Fields. Commonwealth Masters Scholarship and Commonwealth Ph.D. scholarships are for candidates from low and middle-income Commonwealth countries, for full-time Masters & Doctoral study (Ph.D.) at a UK University. These scholarships are offered under the following six themes:
- Science and technology for development
- Strengthening health systems and capacity
- Promoting global prosperity
- Strengthening global peace, security, and governance
- Strengthening resilience and response to crises
- Access, inclusion, and opportunity
What is the Eligibility Criteria for Commonwealth Scholarship?
Candidates must fulfill the following criteria to avail this Scholarship for their study in UK.
Eligible Countries: There are about 54 countries in the Commonwealth, in Africa, Asia, the Americas, Europe, and the Pacific. Commonwealth countries are diverse - they are amongst the world’s biggest, smallest, richest, and poorest countries.
Countries by region
Caribbean and Americas:
- Be a citizen of or have been granted refugee status by an eligible Commonwealth country, or be a British Protected Person.
- Be permanently resident in an eligible Commonwealth country.
- Be available to start your academic studies in the UK by the start of the UK academic year in September/October 2022.
- Those who have completed their 4-year bachelor's degree or those who have completed 2 Year bachelor's and 2 Year masters are eligible to apply for the Commonwealth UK Scholarship.
- By September 2022, hold a first degree of at least upper second class (2:1) honors standard, or a second class degree (2:2) and relevant postgraduate qualification (a Master’s degree)
- NOT be registered for a Ph.D., or an MPhil leading to a Ph.D., at a UK university before September/October 2022
- By October 2022, hold a first degree of at least upper second class (2:1) honors standard, or a second class degree and relevant postgraduate qualification (usually a Master’s degree).
- Have you read it? Fully Funded TOP 10 UK Scholarship for International Students 2021 - HERE
Application Deadline for Commonwealth Scholarship 2022
The Application Deadline for Apply in UK Commonwealth Scholarship 2021 is 1st November 2021
How to Apply for Commonwealth Scholarships?
The application procedure to apply for Commonwealth Scholarship 2022 is different for each country. Almost all students of all countries have to apply online for Commonwealth Scholarship for International Students 2022 in the UK.