Japanese Government Scholarship 2020 Program under MEXT University Recommendation Scholarship for International Students (Japan MEXT Scholarship 2021) are accepting International Students for Masters and Ph.D. Programs AT Ritsumeikan University, Japan on Fully Funded Scholarship by the Government of Japan. Students from all over the world can apply for a Japanese University Scholarship.
Have you read it? Fully Funded Xian Jiaotong University CSC Scholarship 2021 - HERE
Ritsumeikan University MEXT Scholarship 2021 - Fully Funded:
Ritsumeikan University is a private university located in Kyoto, Japan. Ritsumeikan University offers Masters and Ph.D. opportunities to complete your education while studying in a unique multicultural learning environment.
International students will join a vibrant community that has a nearly one to one ratio of Japanese/domestic students to international students, who currently represent 80 countries/regions. The aim of the MEXT Scholarship in Japan at Ritsumeikan University is to contribute to freedom, peace, humanity, and international mutual relationships.
Japanese Government Scholarship 2021 MEXT University Recommendation at Ritsumeikan University is open for Foreign Students. MEXT Scholarship is Funded & Sponsored by the Ministry of Education Japan.
The MEXT Japanese Government Scholarships 2021 University Recommended is available for master’s and doctoral degree programs for International Students by the Government of Japan. The aim of MEXT Scholarships is for enhancing international competitiveness and promoting the active exchange of international students in Japanese universities.
Have you read it? Fully Funded Scholarship for International Students in Japan 2021 - HERE
Host Country: Study in Japan
Host University: Ritsumeikan University, Japan
Scholarships Offered By: MEXT Funded
Scholarships Coverage: Fully Funded
Degree Level: Masters (MS / M.Phil) & Ph.D. Degree Programs in Multiple Fields.
You can also apply for the following opportunities.
- Fully Funded Harbin Institute of Technology CSC Scholarship in China 2021 - HERE
- Fully Funded Tsinghua University CSC Scholarship for International Students 2021 - HERE
- Fully Funded Zhejiang University CSC Scholarship for International Students 2021 - HERE
Benefits of Ritsumeikan University MEXT Scholarship:
Want to Explore Japanese Culture and Environment along with your studies. Then it is an excellent opportunity for those foreign students to complete their studies on Fully Funded MEXT Scholarships. Scholarships are available for Master (MS/ M.Phil) and Ph.D. Studies.
Fully Funded Japanese Government International MEXT Scholarships 2021 University Recommended will cover all expenses during the study in Japan. Applications are invited for MEXT Scholarships 2021 from all over the world for Admissions.
Expenses which will cover by MEXT 2021 Program:
- 100% of tuition (cover tuition by Reduction in Scholarship)
- JPY 143,000-145,000 per month for living expenses (amount subject to change)
- Economy class Airfare between the home country and Ritsumeikan University at the beginning and end of the program.
Programs Offered By Ritsumeikan University:
Scholarships are available to pursue Masters (MS/ M.Phil) and Ph.D. in all multiple fields. A list of the Programs Details is given Here
What are the Eligibility Criteria for Ritsumeikan University MEXT Scholarship?
Candidates must fulfill the following criteria to avail this Scholarship for their study.
- Intend to study abroad in Japan from overseas and Medically Fit.
- Not have Japanese nationality and be a national of a country that has diplomatic relations with Japan.
- Be born on or after April 2, 1985
- Masters Students:
- Applicants with a bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply for Master’s Degree programs.
- Ph.D. Students:
- Applicants with a master’s degree are eligible to apply for Doctoral Degree programs
Documents Required for Ritsumeikan University MEXT Scholarship Application:
A list of Documents is given below
- The highest degree diploma verified with official stamps should be uploaded. (Including Grading Points)
- Master’s program applicants: Bachelor’s degree diploma (or above)
- Ph.D. program applicants: Master’s degree diploma (or above)
- Note: If the diploma is not in English, a notarized copy of a translation in English is required.
- The highest degree Transcript verified with official stamps should be uploaded. (Including Grading Points)
- Master’s program applicants: Bachelor’s degree Transcripts (or above)
- Ph.D. program applicants: Master’s degree Transcripts (or above)
- Note: If the diploma is not in English, a notarized copy of a translation in English or is required.
- Two recommendation letters
- The letters of recommendation must be written by the applicant’s teachers/advisors/employers (who are able to evaluate your academic performance and research potential) in either English.
- Passport Scan (if available at the time of application)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Study plan / Statement of purpose
- The study plan is written in English. Basic content shall include motivation of application, education/ research Background, and prospective study.
- English Language Proficiency Document:
- English Proficiency test score is equivalent to B2 or above on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) scale (e.g. TOEFL iBT 72 or above, IELTS 5.5 or above).
- Or Those students whose language institute was in English can Submit English Proficiency Certificate from their Home University & they are exempted from Language Test.
- Supervisor Confirmation Letter (for Ph.D. Students Only)
- Academic thesis or relevant publications (for Ph.D. program applicants)
- Applicants for Ph.D. programs should submit a copy of their Master’s thesis or relevant academic publications.
- Other reference documents (if applicable)
Application Deadline Ritsumeikan University MEXT Scholarship:
The deadline to apply for the Japanese Government Scholarship 2021 MEXT University Recommendation at Ritsumeikan University is Dec 2020 - Feb 2021.
How to Apply for Ritsumeikan University MEXT Scholarship?
Students have to apply directly to University and Send all the required documents along with a filled application form to University Address by Post. For more information, please visit the official website of Ritsumeikan University MEXT Scholarship - Here
Mail Address: Ritsumeikan University International Center at BKC, Admissions Team 1-1-1 Noji-Higashi, Kusatsu, Shiga, Japan 525-8577. Phone: +81 (0)77-561-3946 Fax: +81 (0)77-561-3956