Seoul National University, South Korea International Students Admissions are open now for Graduate Spring 2020. Scholarships are offered for foreign students for their Masters, PhD and MS Leading to PhD Programs.
Seoul National University is Top World Class Research-Oriented Comprehensive University with Integrated different Academic with multiple research centers in SEOUL, SouthKorea. Seoul National University, South Korea QS Ranking is 35th in the world and 10th in Asia in World. It is one of South Korean’s leading integrated research university.
Seoul National University Graduate Scholarship for Excellent Foreign Students (GSFS) Program offers Scholarships for International Students for a range of Study in Master’s degree (M Phill/ MS), Doctorate (PhD) and MS Leading to PhD in multiple Degree courses.
Host Country : Study in South Korea
Host University: Seoul National University, South Korea
Scholarships Offered By: Seoul National University,
Scholarships Coverage: Fully Funded
Degree Level: Master (MS / M.Phil), PhD and MS Leading to PhD Degree Programs in all Fields.
Students Should Like & Follow US on Facebook, Twitter and WhatsApp. So You Will Never Miss Any Opportunity for your excellency.
You can also Apply for following opportunities.
- Taiwan Scholarships 2020 Fully Funded - 2000+ Scholarships
- Mexican Government Scholarships 2020 - Fully Funded BS | MS | PhD - 2000+ Scholarships
- Fully Funded MS | PhD Scholarships in Australia - 600 Scholarships
- National Cheng Kung University Scholarships 2020 in Taiwan
- Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship 2019-2020 in Canada - Fully Funded
Financial Package by Seoul National University Scholarships 2020:
Who want to Free Study in South Korea? It is excellent Opportunity for those students who have dream to study in South Korea on Fully Funded Scholarships for Master (MS/ M.Phil), PhD and MS Leading to PhD Studies in multiple fields.
Graduate Scholarships 2020 for Excellent Foreign Students (GSFS) will cover the following expenses given below during study in Seoul, South Korea. Applications are invited for Graduate Program 2020 with Scholarships from all over the world.
Here is List of Exepnses which will cover by this program:
- Tuition Fee: full tuition exemption for a maximum of 4 semesters
- Living Expenses: 500,000 KRW per month (different according to recipients’ majors)
- Supervisor also Support Students Financially - You can request to your Supervisor for Supports.
Programs Offered By Seoul National University:
Scholarships are available to Masters, PhD and MS Leading to PhD in all multiple fields.
The Seoul University offering a wide range of academic fields List is given below:
- Social Sciences
- Natural Sciences
- Business Administration
- Agriculture, and Life Sciences
- Human Ecology
- Public Administration
- Environmental Studies
- International Studies
- Medical Sciences
Complete Academic Fields Details are given below. Please Check the following Given Data below:
- Courses Taught in Graduate Programs : Click Here
- Courses Taught in Professional Graduate Schools : Click Here
Candidates must fulfill the following criteria to avail this Scholarship for their study at NCKU.
- Applicants must be International.
- Both the applicant and his/her parents are not citizens of Korea.
- Applicants must be healthy both physically and mentally.
- Applicants may not be recipients of any other scholarships at the same time.
- Proof of Language Proficiency. ( English Proficiency Certificate can be Accepted)
- For Master's Studies the applicant must hold a bachelor’s degree
- For PhD Studies the applicant must hold a Master's degree
- For MS Leading to PhD the applicant must hold a bachelor’s degree or higher.
Documents Required for Apply:
List of Documents is given below:
- Study plan or Personal Statement
- All applicants are required to submit a study plan which contains details regarding his or her education background, research interest, motivations for further study, etc.
- The highest degree diploma verified with official stamps should be uploaded.
- Master’s program applicants: Bachelor’s degree diploma (or above)
- Ph.D. program applicants: Master’s degree diploma (or above)
- The highest degree Transcript verified with official stamps should be uploaded.
- Master’s program applicants: Bachelor’s degree Transcripts (or above)
- Ph.D. program applicants: Master’s degree Transcripts (or above)
- Two recommendation letters (Samples Here)
- Other Official Document indicating the Applicant’s Nationality
- Copies of Both Parents’ Passport or National ID Card
- Other Official Document indicating Both Parents’ Nationality.
- Other Official Document indicating Parent-child Relationship between the Applicant and his/her Parents
- Academic thesis or relevant publications (for Ph.D. program applicants)
- Applicants for Ph.D. programs should submit a copy of their Master’s thesis or relevant academic publications.
- Other reference documents (if applicable)
Important Note: Please Must Read the PDF Document File Complete Guidelines at the end of the Details.
How to Apply for Seoul National University Scholarships 2020 :
Students have to Apply directly to University on Online Admission Portal and fill the Application form. Students have to Checkout the Application Guide for the Detailed Information given below.
All the links are given below for Details, Students must check details here:
- Spring 2020 Graduate Admission Guidelines File (Official Source) : Click Here to Check
- Procedure of Online Application Guide Filling (Official Source) : Click Here to Check
- Seoul National University Scholarships Information (Official Source) : Click Here to Check
Deadline: 13th August 2019