Italian Government offers Fully Funded The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation (MAECI) Master's and PhD Scholarships for International Students not residing in Italy and Italian citizens living abroad (IRE) for the academic year 2019-2020 in order to foster international cultural, scientific and technological cooperation, to promote Italian language and culture and to support Italy’s economic system in the world.
Italy Government Scholarships Program 2019-20:
Italian Government are offered Scholarships for International Students for Master and PhD Courses for the period of 2019-20 under The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation (MAECI) . The grants are only available to attend academic courses in Italy. Multiple Degree courses are offered under MAECI Scholarships Italy Program 2019-20. Fully Funded Scholarship will cover all the expenses during study. Applications are invited for MAECI Scholarships Program 2019-20 for students of all nationalities (List is Given Below) to study in Italy.
Students Should Like & Follow US on Facebook, Twitter and WhatsApp. So You Will Never Miss Any Opportunity for your excellency.
You can also Apply for following opportunities.
- Fully Funded Summer School in Romania 2019
- Enjoy 7 Days in Iran with free Air Ticket No IELTS Required.
- Fully Funded Graduate Research Scholarships 2019 in Australia 600 Scholarships
- Fully Funded MEXT Undergraduate Scholarships 2020 in Japan
- CERN Junior Fellowship Program 2020 Stipend 6500 US Dollars Per Month
Programs Offered for Scholarships:
Funds Offered: For Master’s Degree courses Funds are offered for a period of study of 6 or 9 months.
Admission to the first year of a Master’s Degree course in Italy requires the completion of a Bachelor’s degree in the applicants’ country of origin admission to the second year is granted to applicants upon evidence to be on track with their first year studies.
Degrees of Higher Education in Arts, Music, and Dance (AFAM) :
Funds Offered: Scholarships for Higher Education in Arts, Music, and Dance (AFAM) are Funds are offered for a period of study of 6 or 9 months.
For Funds Requirements:
To be admitted to an Italian AFAM Institute, applicants need to meet the entry requirements and academic qualifications established by the relevant University/Institute.
PhD Degree Programs:
Funds Offered: For PhD Degree courses Funds are offered for a period of study of 6 or 9 months.
For Funds Requirements:To be admitted to a PhD in Italy, applicants need to meet the entry requirements and academic qualifications established by the University; they are also required to provide a letter of acceptance on behalf of the relevantItalian University.
Applications must only be submitted by foreign students not residing in Italy* and by Italian citizens living abroad (IRE)** holding an appropriate academic qualification required to enroll to the Italian University/Institute.
- Applicants for Master’s Degree/Higher Education in Arts, Music, and Dance (AFAM) Programmes/ Italian Language and Culture Courses should not be over 28 years old by the deadline of this call (May 30th, 2019), with the sole exception of renewals.
- Applicants for PhD Programmes should not be over 30 years old by the deadline of this call (May 30th, 2019), with the sole exception of renewals.
- In this case applicants must provide a language certificate of their proficiency in English Language. The minimum level required is B2 within the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
- Proof of proficiency in Italian is not required for courses entirely taught in English.
- Self-certification may be valid for candidates from countries where English is an official language and who are applying for courses held entirely in English.
- AFGHANISTAN ALBANIA, ALGERIA, ANGOLA, ARGENTINA, ARMENIA, AZERBAIJAN
- BHUTAN, BIELORUSSIA
- BOLIVIA, BOSNIA-ERZEGOVINA, BURKINA-FASO, BRASILE, BULGARIA
- CAMERUN, CANADA, CILCINA, CIPRO, COLOMBIA, CONGO BRAZ, CONGO KINSH, COREA SUD, COSTA D'AVORIO, COSTARICA, CROAZIA, CUBA, ECUADOR
- EGITTO, ESTONIA, ETIOPIA, FEDERAZIONE RUSSA
- FILIPPINE, FRANCIA
- GEORGIA, GERMANIA, GHANA. GIAPPONE, GIBUTI, GIORDANIA, GRECIA, GUATEMALA
- INDIA, INDONESIA, IRAN, IRAQ, ISRAELE
- KAZAKHSTAN, KENIA, KIRGHIZISTAN, KOSOVO
- LESOTHO, LETTONIA, LIBANO, LIBIA, LITUANIA
- MACEDONIA DEL NORD, MADAGASCAR, MALESIA, MALI, MALTA, MOROCCO, MAURITANIA, MESSICO, MOLDOVA, MONGOLIA, MONTENEGRO, MOZAMBICO, MYANMAR
- NIGER, NIGERIA
- PALESTINA, PANAMA, PARAGUAY, PERU, POLONIA
- REGNO UNITO, REPUBBLICA CECA, ROMANIA
- SENEGAL, SERBIA, SINGAPORE, SIRIA, SLOVACCHIA, SLOVENIA, ST LUCIA, SUD AFRICA, SUD SUDAN, SUDAN
- TAGIKISTAN, TANZANIA, THAILANDIA, TUNISIA, TURCHIA, TURKMENISTAN
- UCRAINA, UNGHERIA, URUGUAY, UZBEKISTAN, VENEZUELA, VIETNAM, ZAMBIA, ZIMBABWE
- Tuition Fee
- Health and Medical Insurance
- Monthly Allowance 900 Euros
- Grants are awarded for a period of study from January 1st, 2020 to October 31st, 2020.
- For renewals only, grants may be awarded for a period of study from November 1st, 2019 to October 31st 2020.
Procedure to Apply:
Applicants must complete and submit the online application form available upon registration.
- Cick on Apply Online Button (Below) and Sign up and Fill the Application Form.
- Click on Official Source Button(Below) for more Info.
We recommend choosing a frequently used email address; subsequent communications will be sent to the chosen address.
Deadline: Applications must be submitted by 2 pm C.E.T. May 30th, 2019.
,study in italy, free study in italy, scholarships in italy 2019, scholarships in italy 2020, master scholarships in italy, phd scholarships in italy, bs scholarships in italy, fully funded scholarships in italy, italy scholarships , latest italy scholarships, , , , , , ,