Nankai University CSC Scholarship 2020-2021 is open for International Students in Tianjin, China. Nankai University CSC Scholarship 2020-2021 is a Fully Funded International Scholarship offered by the Chinese Government for International Students from all over the world for Master and Ph.D. Degree Programs.
Nankai University CSC Scholarship 2020 - Fully Funded:
Nankai University is a public research university located in Tianjin, China. It is a Chinese Ministry of Education Class A Double First Class University. It was founded in 1919, by educators Yan Xiu and Zhang Boling.
Have you apply for UNESCO Russia Fellowship Program 2020 Fully Funded
Studying for success at Nankai University
Your future starts here. More than 10,000 international students have graduated from Nankai University’s world-renowned degree programs. You're just one step away from joining them, and we’re here to help get you there.
Join this prestigious university that consistently ranks in the top 10 in China and benefit from an international study experience in an English-speaking setting. You’ll make new friends, experience a new culture and the learning won’t stop once you leave the classroom.
You’ll graduate with a degree, a new language, work experience, and personal growth from adapting to life in a new country. There’s a lot to pack into your time in China. Don’t worry though, we’re with you every step of the way.
Nankai University CSC Scholarship 2020 - Fully Funded: Nankai University is one of the top universities designated to take this program to recruit International graduate students for Master and Doctoral Programs. Nankai offers fully funded CSC scholarship to support your Undergraduate, MS or Ph.D. degree in China under the Chinese Government Scholarship-Chinese University Program 2020. China Scholarships Council (CSC) 2020-2021 is a Fully Funded Scholarship that will cover everything during the study in China Under Chinese Government Scholarship. Have you apply for Shandong University CSC Scholarship 2020 - Fully Funded
Host Country: Study in China
Host University: Nankai University
Scholarships Offered: Chinese Scholarship Council (CSC) Under the Chinese Government
Scholarships Coverage: Fully Funded
No of Scholarships: Each Year There are 25000+ Scholarships in 270+ Chinese Universities.
Degree Level: Undergraduate, Master and PhD Degree Programs in all Fields.
You can also apply for the following opportunities:
- Dalian University of Technology CSC Scholarship 2020
- Fulbright Scholarship 2021 in the United States - Fully Funded
- KOC Scholarship 2021, Turkey for MS - Ph.D. Studies - Fully Funded
- Bilkent University, Turkey 2020 Scholarships - Fully Funded
Who wants to Free Study in China? It is an excellent opportunity for those students who have a dream to study in China on Fully Funded Scholarships for Masters and Ph.D. Studies. The Chinese Government Scholarship-Chinese University Program is a full scholarship established by the Ministry of Education to support Chinese universities to attract outstanding international students for graduate studies in China. Are you ready to apply to one of the top leading universities in China?
Lanzhou University of Technology Chinese Government Scholarships 2020 is Open Now and It is an excellent opportunity for those students who have a dream to study and explore Chinese Culture and Environment on Fully Funded Chinese Scholarship for Master (MS/ M.Phil) and Ph.D. Studies.
Fully Funded Chinese Government Scholarships 2020 will cover all expenses during a study in China.
Have you apply for Donghua University SGC Scholarship 2020 - Fully Funded
Expenses which will cover by CSC Scholarship 2020:
- Exempt from Registration Fee.
- Full Tuition Fee Covered.
- Free Accommodation on Campus.
- Fee for Comprehensive Medical Insurance and Benefit Plan for International Students in China.
- Laboratory experiments, internships, and basic textbooks funds.
Monthly living Allowance will be Given:
- Master Degree Students: CNY 3,000 Yuan per month
- Doctoral Degree Students: CNY 3,500 Yuan per month
Programs Offered By Lanzhou University of Technology:
Scholarships are available to pursue Masters (MS/ M.Phil) and Ph.D. in multiple fields. The duration of the Master’s Degree is 2-3 academic years, Doctoral Degree 3-4 academic years. The duration of the scholarship is 2 Year, 3 Year, 4 years(Depend upon the program you choose).
List of Schools/Faculty is given below:
- Business School
- College of Computer and Controlled Engineering
- College of Chinese Language and Culture
- College of Chemistry
- College of Economic and Social Development
- School of Economics
- College of Electronics and Optical Engineering
- College of Environment Sciences
- School of Finance
- Institute of Finance and Development
- College of Foreign Languages
- School of Materials Science and Engineering
- Zhou Enlai School of Government
- History College
- Institute of Japan Studies
- School of Law
- School of Literature
- College of Life Sciences
- School of Marxism Education
- School of Mathematical Sciences
- School of Medicine
- College of Pharmacy
- Philosophy College
- School of Physics
- Institute of State Economy
- TEDA Applied Physics Institute
- TEDA College
- TEADA Institute of Biological Sciences and Biotechnology
- College of Tourism and Service Management
You can view complete Nankai University Schools detail, See More
You can also apply for the following opportunities in China:
- Xiamen University CSC Scholarship 2020 - Study in China
- Shanghai Jiao Tong University Scholarship 2020 - Fully Funded
Candidates must fulfill the following criteria to avail of this Scholarship for their study at Nankai University Under CSC.
- Applicants Must be Non-Chinese Citizens.
- Applicants should be in healthy physical condition.
- Applicants for Master’s degree studies must have a Bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35.
- Applicants for Doctoral degree studies must have a Master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
- Excellent achievement in your study.
- Comparative good ability in research.
- Applicants do not gain any other scholarships.
- Masters Students:
- Applicants with a bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply for Master’s Degree programs.
- Ph.D. Students:
- Applicants with a master’s degree are eligible to apply for Doctoral Degree programs
Have you applied for Canada Undergraduate Scholarships 2020-2021 - Apply Now.
Documents Required for Apply: List of Documents is given below:
- CSC Application Form.
- The highest degree diploma verified with official stamps should be uploaded. (Notarized photocopy)
- Undergraduate/Bachelors program applicants: Intermediate/Higher Secondary School degree diploma (or above)
- Master’s program applicants: Bachelor’s degree diploma (or above)
- Ph.D. program applicants: Master’s degree diploma (or above)
- Note: If the diploma is not in English, a notarized copy of a translation in English is required.
- Check Here How to Notarized Documents: Click Here
- The highest degree Transcript verified with official stamps should be uploaded.(notarized photocopy)
- Undergraduate/Bachelors program applicants: Intermediate/Higher Secondary School Transcript diploma (or above)
- Master’s program applicants: Bachelor’s degree Transcripts (or above)
- Ph.D. program applicants: Master’s degree Transcripts (or above)
- Note: If the diploma is not in English, a notarized copy of a translation in English or is required.
- Check Here How to Notarized Documents: Click Here
- Two recommendation letters (Sample for Recommendation Letters)
- The letters of recommendation must be written by the applicant’s teachers/advisors/employers (who are able to evaluate your academic performance and research potential) in either English.
- A study or research plan in Chinese or in English (no less than 800 words).
- Published academic papers and academic achievements (not compulsory).
- Photocopy of HSK3 or above for undergraduate programs and HSK4 or above for graduate programs
- Passport Scan (if available at the time of application)
- Digital ID photo with white background
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form filled in English.
- Acceptance letter from a supervisor (not compulsory)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Language Proficiency Certificate:
- Applicants applying for the Chinese-teaching discipline, please submit HSK level 5 or above. Those who have not reached the required HSK level or have no knowledge of Chinese can apply for one year of scholarship-covered remedial Chinese language studies before entering their major studies. Applicants whose native language is not English applying for the English-teaching discipline should provide TOEFL (above 87) or IELTS (above 6.0) score
- Other reference documents (if applicable)
- Copy of Application Fee Receipt. Application fee for postgraduate is CNY600 or US$105
Deadline for Nankai University CSC Scholarship 2020: The last date to apply for Nankai University CSC Scholarship is 10th March 2020
International Students Section will announce results after getting the confirmation from China Scholarship Council by the end of June.
How to Apply for Nankai University CSC Scholarship 2020: Students have to Apply Online ON CSC Portal and Nankai University Admission Portal.
- Student have to click Here to Register First on CSC Portal: Register Here
- After Login, Select Program Category is B and The code of Nankai University is 10055
- Fill the CSC Form with above-required Documents.
- After Completion of form, Download It.
- Next Step is to Register on Nankai University Admission Portal: Register Here
- Fill the Application form along with the required documents and submit your application.
Chinese Government Scholarship applicants must also send their application materials by post to the Admission Office of Nankai University International Students & Scholars Center.
After submitting the online application, download, and print out the application form. Both applications form should be sent to university posting address given below by any courier service
Admissions Office: International Students Section, Office for International Academic
Exchanges, Nankai University, 94 Weijin Road, Nankai District, Tianjin, P.R. China, 300071
- Students can Apply by Online Button Below in Green Color.
- You can also visit the Official Advertisement from Official Source Button.