Where Kazakhstan is on the world map, A Central Asian country that extends from the Caspian Sea in the west to the Altai Mountains at its eastern border with China and Russia where Kazakhstan is located. Kazakhstan is also spelled as Kazakstan. Why Kazakhstan is poor, In Kazakhstan, 5.3% of the population lives below the national poverty line in 2020, and 4.9% of the total labor force in 2020 is unemployed. Kazakhstan vs Kyrgyzstan, we can travel by air to and from the area using one or both of these cities airports. In this article, we will discuss Study in Kazakhstan for your bright career.
You can also read about - How to get Student Visa to France
Kazakhstan e visa
Kazakhstan has started an e-visa system. Citizens from 117 countries can apply for an e-visa for tourism. A letter of invitation is needed. The Visa is a single entry and it is valid for almost 30 days. And e-visas for business purposes and medical treatment are available in almost 23 countries. Holders of an e-visa must arrive via Astana or Almaty airport. The e-visa is valid only for the visa applicant. Children must get a separate visa.
Visa free transit
Holders of passports issued by China and India do not need visa for a 72-hour stay, so they enter and exit through the airports of Almaty, Aktau, Nur-Sultan, Shymkent, Taraz and Karaganda.
Kazakhstan Visa Application
The process of Kazakhstan Visa Application is given below:
- Register on the e visa website.
- Fill in the visa application form and the invitation number you got from the letter of invitation sent to you by a tour operator.
- Pay the consular fee
- Take out the Print of e-visa after getting the confirmation e-mail
- Show the e-visa when passing through passport control at the airport in Almaty and Astana.
Kazakhstan Visa Invitation Letter
For tourist visa at a Kazakh embassy, or an e-visa, you will need to acquire invitation letter for Kazakhstan visa. No invitation letter is required for nationals of Qatar, Oman and Saudi Arabia. Anyone wants to apply for a visa, needs an invitation letter for Kazakhstan visa. Well, embassies also accept invitation letter from a private person in Kazakhstan and others accept from a Kazakh tour operator.
You need to get a tourist visa at a Kazakh embassy. Most embassies accept application forms from residents of the country they are located in. You have to find out which embassy is responsible to get a visa on arrival if you do not have Kazakhstan Embassy
You can also read about - How to get Student Visa for Italy
Tourist visa types have been simplified since 2017.
- Visa duration is for 90 days
- Period of stay within those 90 days is 30 days
- Number of entries is 1
- Cost is 20-50$
You can also read about - How to Apply for Student Visa for Australia, Complete Process
- Visa duration is 90 days
- Period of stay is 30 days maximum for each entry
- Number of entries unlimited
- Cost is 200$
- With a multiple entry visa, you can only stay 30 days in-country for each entry and allowed to return same day after a visa run.
- Group visa is for tour groups who travel together and need to enter and exit country together.
Kazakhstan visa requirements
- Valid passport with expiry date 6 months and 2 empty pages
- Copy of Kazakhstan Letter of invitation
- Completed visa application form
- 1 passport-size photo
- Money to pay for the visa
Kazakhstan visa requirements for Pakistani
- Pakistani national need to get a visa for Kazakhstan from embassy
- Fill the application form for Kazakhstan.
- Provide all the required documents and at the embassy of Kazakhstan
- When the visa application for Kazakhstan is approved, you will be notified by e-mail.
- Pickup your passport from Kazakhstan embassy
- Now you can travel to Kazakhstan
Kazakhstan tourist visa documents for Pakistani
Kazakhstan tourist visa required:
- Health Document Negative COVID-19 PCR test result required for all international travellers coming to Kazakhstan.
- Visa Application Form Completed application form for Kazakhstan Passport Original Passport
- Travel Bookings
- Accommodation Bookings
- You should not purchase tickets before visa approval
Kazakhstan Visa for Indians
Indian citizens need a visa to visit Kazakhstan, even for short stays. Indians who meet the Kazakhstan e Visa requirements can apply for the entry permit online.
Kazakhstan visa USA
Do US citizens need Visa for Kazakhstan; the answer is that U.S. citizens can visit Kazakhstan without having a visa for up to 30 days for all travel reasons, exception of employment and missionary work. People traveling visa-free in Kazakhstan cannot stay for more than 30 days.
Kazakhstan Visa Requirements for US citizens
Travelers need visa to visit Kazakhstan. US citizens can visit Kazakhstan without a visa for tourism purpose which is less than 15 days. Longer trips and trips for missionary work or business require a visa that must be obtained through the Embassy of Kazakhstan in Washington, DC.
Kazakhstan visa free countries
Kazakhstan has visa-free regime with 19 states based on bilateral agreements and a unilateral visa-free regime for nationals from Canada, Australia, France, UK, Germany, Singapore, United States of America, and 47 other countries.
Citizens of 73 countries have the right to visit Kazakhstan without issuing visas and obtaining permits from the IDC through the country’s international airports. But the amendments do not apply to foreign nationals entering the country by land.
Kazakhstan visa on arrival countries
Kazakhstan passport holders have visa-free access and visas on arrival to countries such as United Arab Emirates, Ukraine, Thailand and Saudi Arabia. People from various countries can enter Kazakhstan visa-free for up to 30 days like Canada, US, Brazil, all EU countries and Argentina.
People from eight neighboring countries Georgia, Russia, Ukraine, Armenia, Belarus, Mongolia, Kyrgyzstan and Moldova, can enter up to 90 days without visa.
Visa requirements for Kazakh citizens are administrative entry restrictions by the authorities of other states placed on citizens of Kazakhstan. In 5 April 2022, Kazakh citizens had visa-free or visa on arrival access to 75 countries and territories worldwide, ranking the Kazakhstani Passport holder 69th in terms of travel. The fee is almost US$80, and applicant must have an invitation letter.
Kazakhstan visa policy
All visitors to Kazakhstan must obtain a visa from one of the Kazakh diplomatic missions unless they come from one of the visa exempt countries.
You can also read about - Top 10 Scholarships in Switzerland for International Students 2023
Kazakhstan visa UK
UK Nationals do not need visa to enter Kazakhstan but citizen must carry original passport.
Kazakhstan visa for UAE residents
Kazakhstan tourist visa is not necessary for citizens of UAE for a stay up to 30 days. Kazakhstan Visa Dubai, is required by all Kazakhstan Citizens require a visa to visit Dubai.
Eligible citizens can obtain a Kazakhstan visa online. The online visa eliminates the need to go to an embassy or to queue at the border for a visa on arrival. Simply register on the Migration Portal. After filling out the application, pay the application fee.
Kazakhstan visa for Bangladeshi
Nowadays it’s very easy for Bangladeshi citizens to process a Kazakhstan visa from Bangladesh. Bangladeshi citizens need visas for Kazakhstan from the nearby embassy. Fill out the application form for Kazakhstan. Once the visa application for Kazakhstan is approved, you will be notified through e-mail.
Kazakhstan Business Visa Requirements
Indian passport holders who are willing to apply for a Kazakhstan Business visa can find the necessary visa information here. Below you can find Kazakhstan Business visa requirements which mainly include the visa documents and eligibility criteria.
- A Valid Passport is required with minimum two blank pages for the visa stamp.
- It must be original and genuine.
- It must be valid for 6 months ahead of the span of stay.
- It must not be torn or damaged.
- A photograph must cover face 80% of the frame with all white background.
- Two copies must be submitted
- With dimensions of 35x45 mm
- It must have a matte finish and a recent photograph.
- Face expression must be neutral
- Wearing glasses is prohibited
- The hair must be tied back and the ears must be clearly visible
- Do not show your teeth in the photograph.
- The flight tickets should be confirmed for the to and fro journey.
- It must be confirmed for the complete round trip.
- A government ID card is required as proof of nationality
Kazakhstan Study Visa
If you want to study in Kazakhstan which has the most prestigious Universities in the world then you have to find out whether you need to apply for a Kazakhstan student visa, and how this application process will work. The holder of this permit is allowed to pursue the required education in Kazakhstan and is also allowed to tour the country. This visa is a temporary residence permit.
You can also read about - Top 10 Kazakhstan Scholarships for International Students 2023
How to apply for Kazakhstan Student Visa?
The process of application for Kazakhstan student visa is offline. So, be sure about eligibility for visa. The process of Kazakhstan student visa application is given as follows:
- You can start by downloading the visa application form from the Kazakh Embassy website.
- Take out the print of the application form and fill it in block letters.
- Gather required documents
- Pay the required fee for the processing of your visa application.
- After paying fees, submit Kazakhstan student visa application form with documents.
- Kazakhstan student permit is a long-term permit. Please be sure that the application form is filled completely and that the information mentioned must be matched with valid documents. If that information is wrong then the application may get rejected. A visa rejection will affect your future applications for getting a student visa to Kazakhstan.
Eligibility of Kazakhstan Student Visa
Following is the criteria to be fulfilled at the time of obtaining a student visa to Kazakhstan:
- You must have confirmed admission in Kazakhstan University
- You must have other valid documents, educational documents must be verified.
- You must have proof of your previous highest education degree.
- You must meet the health requirements and medical test before travelling to Kazakhstan
- You must meet the character requirements and proof form of a Police Clearance Certificate (PCC).
- You must have sufficient funds to cover your stay, or show Bank Statement to cover other expenses in Kazakhstan.
- If you have a sponsor, evidence of their financial stability must be made available and should be sufficient to support your education.
Visa Requirements For Kazakhstan
Following is the list of documents that you have to submit for Kazakhstan visa requirements:
- Valid passport
- Visa application form
- National ID copy
- Fee payment receipt
- Travel Insurance.
- Proof of purpose of visit
- Proof of confirmation of admission that is letter of confirmation
- Proof of sufficient funds like bank statement for the last six months
Kazakhstan visa photo requirements
- Two copies must be provided
- 35mm X 45mm Dimensions
- Head must occupy the central position
- Must be recently captured within the last 3 months
- Background must be Solid, plain white or grey
- Face coverage must be 70-80%
- Neutral expression
- Glasses must be non-thick framed and prescription are permitted
- Headgears are allowed only for religious reasons
- Facial hair are permitted
Kazakhstan Student Visa Validity
The validity of the student visa will depend on the kind of course that you are acquiring. Visa is initially valid for about 6 months to 1 year, which can later be extended by obtaining approval from the institution.
Kazakhstan Student Visa Fees
The Kazakhstan Student Visa fee must be paid before the submission of the documents and the application form. You must submit fee in the Embassy bank account.
- Kazakhstan Student Visa Processing time is 20 to 30 working days.
- After submitting the documents you need to note the following things:
- The candidate must be present at the time of document submission personally except when applying for the student permit.
- Any mistake in application, embassy must be informed.
- If there are any changes related to the application like change in marital status or birth of a child, you must inform the embassy.
- You can check the status of the application as well.
- The visa fee is non-refundable.
- When the form is submitted along with the fees, the visa will be mailed to you at your registered address or can collect it yourself from the embassy.
- To check the status of your student visa to Kazakhstan, you can contact the embassy or you can also check the status on their website or by calling them.