Looking for Study Abroad Scholarship? Asian Development Bank Scholarship 2023-2024 for International Students is open for Scholarship Applications in different world universities. Asian Development Bank Scholarship (ADB) is a Fully Funded International Scholarship offered under The Asian Development Bank - Japan Scholarship Program (ADB - JSP). There are about 140+ Fully Funded Scholarships available in 20+ academic institutions located in 10 countries within the Region. In this article, we will discuss detail about the Asian Development Bank Scholarship Program!
Have you applied for Germany Government Scholarship - Study in Germany
Asian Development Bank Scholarship 2023-2024 | Fully Funded
The Asian Development Bank (ADB) is committed to achieving inclusive, resilient, prosperous, and sustainable Asia and the Pacific while sustaining its efforts to eradicate extreme poverty. Each Year Asian Development Bank & Japan Scholarship Program (ADB - JSP) offers a wide range of different financial aid programs for different parts of the world to eradicate extreme poverty.
It assists its members and partners by providing loans, technical assistance, grants, and equity investments to promote social and economic development. ADB Scholarships Programs offers thousands of scholarships in different universities around the world each year.
About Asian Development Bank & Japan Scholarship Program (ADB - JSP):
Asian Development Bank & Japan Scholarship Program (ADB-JSP) 2023-2024 enrolls about 135 students annually in academic institutions located in 10 countries within the Region. This year The Asian Development Bank - Japan Scholarship Program (ADB-JSP) offers about 135 Postgraduate Scholarships a year for studies in economics, management, science and technology, and other development-related fields at participating academic institutions.
The ADB-JSP scholarship program is a fully-funded international scholarship program for international students. All the expenses of the scholarship are covered and there is no application fee. This Asian Development Bank Scholarship 2023-2024 is considered one of the highest-paid scholarships in the world. All the Academic Fields & Majors are available for this scholarship.
For international students wishing to study for a master's degree at world top universities from Hongkong, China, India, Japan, New Zealand, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, USA. The Postgraduates Program of ADB Japan Scholarship is a full-time program with a full scholarship covering tuition fees, accommodation, living & book allowance, comprehensive medical insurance, and travel expenses, and much more.
Have you applied for the Holland Government Scholarship - Study in Holland
Host Country: Study in Hongkong, China, India, Japan, New Zealand, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, USA
Host University: World Universities from Hongkong, China, India, Japan, New Zealand, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, USA.
Scholarships Offered: ADB-JSP scholarship program
Scholarships Coverage: Fully Funded
No of Scholarships: Each Year There are 135+ Scholarships for International Students
Degree Level: Masters Degree Programs in multiple Fields.
Have you applied for the Fully Funded Research Fellowships in Saudi Arabia
What are the benefits of the Asian Development Bank Scholarship:
Want to study at Top Ranked World Universities? Hurry up guys Scholarships are open at World's Top Universities. Want to Explore Its tropical beaches, opulent royal palaces, ancient ruins, and ornate temples displaying figures of different cultures of different countries?
So, Don't waste your time, Time to Apply Now for the Fully Funded ADB-JSP Scholarship for Masters (MS/ M.Phil) Studies. ADB Scholarships 2023 will cover all expenses during the study at different world universities.
Expenses that will cover by ADB-JSP Scholarship:
- Tuition Fee
- Housing Allowance
- Subsistence Allowance including housing allowance
- Student Medical & Accident Insurance.
- Economy Class Air Travel Tickets.
- Visa Fees, Airport Taxes, Luggage Allowance.
- Thesis/Research Allowance. Photocopying, School Supplies, Typing and Computer Charges, Postage, Communications, Binding Charges, Local Travel Costs, and Accommodation for out-of-town trips
Duration of ADB-JSP Scholarship:
- Master Degree Students: 2 Years
Have you applied for the US Government Scholarship - Study in US
What Degree Programs Offered By Asian Development Bank Scholarship?
Scholarships are available to pursue Masters (MS/ M.Phil) in multiple fields. The duration of the Master’s Degree is 2 academic years. Please check the following list of the host countries & programs in the given list below.
- Management Sciences
- Development Studies
- Law and Public Policy
- Science and Technology
- New Zealand
Approved Fields of Study:
Hong Kong – China:
Master of Science in:
- Urban Planning
- Urban Design
- Master of Technology in Science and Technology
- Master in International Business
- Master of Arts (Development Studies)
- Master of Science (Environmental Science)
- Master programs in Engineering
- Master of Public Health
- Master in Business Administration
- Master in Business Administration
- Master in Development Management
- Master of Agriculture
- Master of Science
- Master in Business Administration
- Master in Public Policy
- Master of Social Sciences (Applied Economics)
- Master of Science in Environmental Management
- Master of Sciences or Engineering in the School of Engineering and Technology
- School of Environment, Resources, and Development (SERD)
- Interdisciplinary Courses among Schools
- School of Management (SOM)
- Master in Engineering
- Master in Economics
- Business Administration
- Business Administration (Global MBA-Japan Track)
- Natural Resources & Environmental Management
- Ocean and Resources Engineering
- Pacific Island Studies
- Public Administration
- Tropical Plant & Soil Science
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Master of Law
- Asian Public Policy Program
- Master of Arts in International Relations
- Master of Arts in International Development
- Master of Arts in Economics
- Master of Arts in Public Management
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of E-Business Management
- Master of Science in Engineering
- Master of Arts in Economics
- Master of Systems Engineering
- Master of Systems Design and Management
- Master of Economics
- Master of International Studies
- Master of Laws
- Master of Political Science
- International Project Management Course (M.B.A)
- Master’s Program in International Environmental Management Program
- Special Course in Agricultural Sciences – For the Global Future of Life, Food and the Environment
- International Course in Management of Civil Infrastructure and Earth Resources Engineering
- International Course in Urban and Regional Development in the Department of Urban Management
- Bioresources Sciences
- Agro-Environmental Sciences
- Agricultural and Resource Economics
- Bioscience and Biotechnology
- Global Governance and Corporations
- Economic and Business Law in Asia
- Innovation and the Law
- Fundamental Perspectives on Economic and Business Law
- Master of Science in Asia Pacific Studies
- Master of Science in International Cooperation Policy
- Earth and Planetary Sciences
- Mechanical Engineering
- Systems and Control Engineering
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Information and Communications Engineering
- Industrial Engineering and Economics
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Chemical Science and Engineering
- Mathematical and Computing Science
- Computer Science
- Life Science and Technology
- Architecture and Building Engineering
- Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Transdisciplinary Science and Engineering
- Social and Human Science
Have you applied for the Canada Scholarships - Study in Canada
What is the Eligibility Criteria for Asian Development Bank Scholarship?
Candidates must fulfill the following criteria to avail of this Scholarship for International Students for their study AT different world universities.
Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Cambodia, Cook Islands, Georgia, India, Indonesia, Fiji, Kazakhstan, Kiribati, Kyrgyz Republic, Lao People’s Democratic Republic, Malaysia, Maldives, Marshall Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nauru, Nepal, Pakistan, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Tonga, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Viet Nam.
- Be a national ADB borrowing member. Check Your Country in the Above List
- Have a bachelor's degree or its equivalent with a superior academic record.
- Have at least two years of full-time professional work experience (acquired after a university degree) at the time of application. Plymouth Urgent Care
- Be proficient in oral and written English communication skills to be able to pursue studies.
- Be under 35 years old at the time of application. In exceptional cases, for programs that are appropriate for senior officials and managers, the age limit is 45 years.
- Be in good health.
- Agree to return to your home country after completing the program.
- Comparative good ability in research.
- Masters Students:
- Applicants with a bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply for Master’s Degree programs.
Have you read about 10 Best Switzerland Scholarships - Study in Switzerland
What Documents are required to apply for ADB Scholarship?
- Submit income tax return or certification of salary & family income certificate.
- Submit forms and academic records 6 months before intake.
- Only endorsed candidates are considered for ADB-JSP scholarships.
- Admission doesn't guarantee scholarship; wait for confirmation before taking action.
Beside this, there are different documents required for different universities please check the university criteria for admission requirements. List of Academic Institutions: HERE
What is the Application Deadline for the Asian Development Bank Scholarship 2023?
There are different deadlines for each university please check the university to which you are applying for admission.
How to Apply for Asian Development Bank Scholarship?
The procedure for applying to the ADB-JSP scholarship program involves several steps:
- Firstly, the applicant / student needs to contact the partner institution / university to request information and admission application forms. Once the applicant receives the required documents, they need to complete them, including filling out the ADB-JSP information sheet.
- After completing the necessary documents, the applicant must submit them to the partner institution for evaluation. The institution will assess the application and make a decision on whether to admit the applicant to their program.
- Once the institution decides on the admission of the applicant, they will send a shortlist of candidates to the Asian Development Bank (ADB). The ADB then reviews the submission from the institution and recommends awardees based on their selection criteria.
Finally, the ADB forwards its recommendations to the Japanese executive director for approval. The director makes the final decision on which candidates will receive the ADB-JSP scholarship award. You can also Download Application Form - Here
International Studen can visit the official Asian Development Bank - ADB JAPAN Scholarship Program Website for Apply & for Apply Process
,Asian Development Bank Scholarship 2023-2024 | Fully Funded, Fully Funded masters Scholarships 2019-2020-2021-2022-2023-2024, Fully Funded masters Scholarships School 2019-2020-2021-2022-2023-2024, Fully Funded phd Scholarships School 2019-2020-2021-2022-2023-2024, Opportunities Corners, Scholarships Corners, scholarships for college - Austrian government scholarships 2020-2021, CGS CSC STUDY CHINA, FORIGN STUDENTS , TOP UNIVERSITY, HIT, HARIB, TSINGUHA, CHINA, scholarships for college students 2019-2020-2021-2022-2023-2024, usa , canada, china, europe, austria autralia