SIIT Scholarship 2020, Thailand is now accepting International Students Applications. SIIT (Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology) Scholarship 2020 is a fully-funded scholarship for international students.SIIT offers a Fully Funded Scholarship for all the International Students from around the world for their Master and Ph.D. with No Application Fee.
SIIT Scholarship 2020 in Thailand For Masters and Ph.D. - Fully Funded:
Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology is a semi-autonomous institute of technology established in 1992 within Thammasat University. It is located in Pathum Thani, Thailand.
SIIT International Scholarship 2020 Program Thailand is Fully Funded Scholarship 2021 for Excellent Foreign Students (EFS) for Master/Doctoral Degree to study in the areas of Engineering, Technology, and Management at Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology.
You can Apply Online for the SIIT Scholarship 2020 Even if you don’t have an English proficiency test. The Duration of the Masters 2 Years & For Doctoral its 3 Year. SIIT Free International Scholarships 2020 is a fully funded foreign scholarship with no application fee.
Have you applied for 2000 Scholarship in Taiwan - 2021 Fully Funded - Apply Here
Host Country: Study in Thailand 2020-2021
Host University: Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology, Thailand
Scholarships Offered By: University Funded
No of Scholarships: There are a total of 40 Continuing Scholarships Available for the Year 2020-2021
Scholarships Coverage: Fully Funded
Degree Level: Master (MS / M.Phil) & PhD Degree Programs in all Fields.
SIIT Scholarship 2020 Offers:
Who wants to Free Study in Thailand 2021? It is an excellent opportunity for those students who want to study in Thailand on Fully Funded Scholarships 2021 Master (MS/ M.Phil) and Ph.D. Studies in all fields. Fully Funded SIIT International Student Scholarships 2020 will cover all expenses during a study in Thailand. All the expenses will be covered by the University.
Here is a List of Expenses which will cover by this program:
- Full Tuition & Educational support fees (Full Thesis Support)
- Living Allowance of 10,000 baht Per Month.
- Round Trip Airfare Tickets (Economy Class) Direct Route to Thailand.
- Visa Fee, Airport Taxes, up to 10,000 Baht will be given.
- Health & Accident Insurance will be provided during the Scholarship.
Programs Offered By SIIT:
Scholarships are available to pursue a Master's and Ph.D. in all multiple fields. The list is given below.
Disciplines Available For Master (2 Years) and PhD (3 Years):
- Electrical Engineering, Energy Technology/Management
- Engineering Management
- Environmental Engineering/Science/Technology/Management
- Industrial Engineering & Logistic Management
- Information Technology
- Biochemical Engineering/Biochemistry
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Engineering Management
- Logistic and Supply Chain Systems Engineering
- Management Technology
- Materials Engineering/Science/Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Information and communication technology for embedded systems
- Digital Engineering
Eligibility Criteria & Required Documents for Master and Ph.D.:
- Not a Thai Citizen or do not hold Thai Nationality.
- Two Strong Recommendation (At least One from Academic Insitute). (How to Write a recommendation letter).
- Have Good Health & Good Conduct.
- A statement of purpose (At least one page of a statement of purpose).
- A Curriculum Vitae (CV) or resume.
- An official transcript or current transcript:
- For Master’s Degree: Bachelor’s degree transcript
- For Doctoral Degree: Bachelor’s degree transcript, and Master’s degree transcript.
- A citizen ID card or passport
- Research paper, publication or certificates (if any)
- Recent photograph (1 x 1.5 inches’ size as a jpeg. only)
- The applicant can apply for the online application even though there is no certificate of English proficiency test.
The Last Date to apply for the SIIT Scholarship 2020 in Thailand for Masters & Ph.D. is 30 September 2020.
SIIT Scholarship 2020 Result: The Result of Successful Applicants will be announced for the SIIT Scholarship 2020 in Thailand for Masters & Ph.D. is 30th November 2020.
Students have to apply directly to University and fill the Online Application form the following procedure given below:
- For Apply for Masters and Ph.D. Programs: Check Here
- The student has to Select the “Excellent Foreign Students (EFS) Scholarship” in the Application Form.
Important Links: Please Check the Helping Material Below:
- You can Apply from Online Button Below.
- You can also visit Official Advertisement from Official Source Button.