Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships give talented students from anywhere in the Commonwealth the opportunity to gain a Master’s degree while developing new skills, experiencing life in another country, and building their global networks.
Scholarships are for students committed to creating change in their communities and contributing to the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). The scholarships are named in honour of Her Majesty The Queen, Head of the Commonwealth and ACU Patron, and are fully funded and supported by numerous Commonwealth governments.
By 2025, the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship scheme will have created opportunities for up to 150 future leaders, by offering fully-funded scholarships at leading ACU member universities in low and middle-income countries (LMICs) across the Commonwealth.
Field of Study:
- Arts and humanities
- Medicine, health and life sciences
- Physical sciences, engineering and mathematics
- Social sciences
The scholarships are fully-funded
- Providing full tuition fees
- A return economy flight
- An arrival allowance
- A regular stipend (living allowance)
- They are for Master’s courses only and are not applicable to distance learning courses.
- Applicants must be a citizen of a Commonwealth country, other than the host country.
- Applicants must hold a Bachelors degree of at least upper second level.
How to Apply:
- Download the application form, and complete it in as much detail as possible
As well as the application form, applicants must submit the following:
- High school certificates
- Undergraduate transcripts and graduation certificate
- At least one academic reference
- Scan of passport or national ID card
- Proof of English language ability if English is not your first language
- University offer letter for the course you have applied for if you already have one
February 6, 2019