Fully Funded PhD opportunities in Photonics and Biomedical Devices at the University of Sydney, Australia Under Multiple Scholarships Research Programs. We invite candidates with backgrounds in physics, mathematics, computer science, material science and engineering. Candidates who have both a strong quantitative background and previous experience with optical experiments are especially encouraged to apply.
The University of Sydney, Australia is ranked 1st in Australia and 5th in the world for graduate employability.
Research Position Offered By Group of Professor Simon Fleming:
The group of Professor Simon Fleming, within the Institute of Photonics and Optical Sciences and Sydney Nano Institute at the University of Sydney, Australia, is looking for prospective PhD students to conduct basic and applied research in photonics and biomedical applications of fibres.
The Institute of Photonics and Optical Sciences opens the door to your scientific career: our PhD students are at the frontier of photonics research and have an outstanding publication record. We have state-of-the-art facilities for micro and nanofabrication and specialty fibre fabrication.
The Fully Funded scholarships 2020 are availble for the international phd students under RTP Scholarships 2020 along with other Supplementary Scholarships at The University of Sydney, Australia by Australian Government Research Program. University of Sydney is one of Australian Top leading integrated research university.
Host Country : Study in Australia
Host University: The University of Sydney, Australia
Scholarships Offered By: University Funded
Scholarships Coverage: Fully Funded
Degree Level: PhD Degree in Photonics and Biomedical Devices Research.
Students Should Like & Follow US on Facebook, Twitter and WhatsApp. So You Will Never Miss Any Opportunity for your excellency.
You can also Apply for following opportunities.
- Fully Funded MS | PhD Scholarships in Australia - 600 Scholarships
- KAUST Scholarships 2020 for International Students in Saudi Arabia - Fully Funded
RTP Scholarship Scholarships 2020 Offers:
Who want to Free Study in Australia? It is excellent Opportunity for those students who have dream to study in Top Autralian University on Fully Funded Scholarships for PhD Studies in multiple research fields of Photonics and Biomedical Devices Fully Funded TRP International Student Scholarships 2020 will cover all expenses during study at University of Sydney
Applications are invited for RTP International Student Scholarships 2020 from all over the world. Applications are open all year round, with scholarships awarded all year round.
Exepnses which will cover by RTP Scholarships 2020:
- University Tuition Fee
- Free Accommodation
- Stipend of $27,596 per annum
- Medical Funds (Paid sick leave)
- Airfare ($1,250 travel from their home country to Sydney at the commencement of studies and up to $1,250 for travel to return to their home country after successful completion of studies.)
- Reimbursement Funds up to $420 for Masters candidates and up to $840 for Doctoral candidates
- Paid maternity leave
- Research funds also offers
Research Programs Offered By Professor Simon Fleming:
Scholarships are available to pursue PhD Research Opportunities in multiple research fields of Photonics and Biomedical Devices.
We invite candidates with backgrounds in physics, mathematics, computer science, material science and engineering. Candidates who have both a strong quantitative background and previous experience with optical experiments are especially encouraged to apply.
Key research areas include:
- Fibre Optics
- Tuneable Metamaterials
- Fibre-based sensors and biomedical devices,
- Nano- and microstructured soft polymer
Project opportunities with Professor Simon Fleming include:
- Poling multilayer dielectric structures for compact active optical devices: Check Details
- Novel THz waveguides : Check Details
- Metamaterial Hyperlenses for THz Sub-diffraction Imaging : Check Details
- Novel biophotonic devices : Check Details
- fibre-based mesoscopic optical tweezers and actuators for biophotonic applications
- speciality optical fibres and their applications
For Further Details about Institute of Photonics and Optical Science: Check Here
Candidates must fulfill the following criteria to avail this Scholarship for their study at The University of Sydney, Australia.
- Applicants from all over the world are accepted
- Applicants must be healthy both physically and mentally, excellent in academic standing and with good conduct.
- For PhD Program:
- Applicants must be with backgrounds in physics, mathematics, computer science, material science and engineering.
- A bachelor's degree with first or upper second class honours
- A master's degree performed at a high academic standard, and which includes a substantial component of research
- An equivalent qualification that demonstrates research experience, excellence and capability.
Documents Required for Apply:
All the required documents for apply in University of Sydney under RTP Scholarships 2020.
List of Documents is given below:
- The highest degree diploma verified with official stamps should be uploaded. (Including Grading Points)
- Ph.D. program applicants: Master’s degree diploma (or above)
- Note: If the diploma is not in English, a notarized copy of a translation in English is required.
- The highest degree Transcript verified with official stamps should be uploaded.(Including Grading Points)
- Ph.D. program applicants: Master’s degree Transcripts (or above)
- Note: If the diploma is not in English, a notarized copy of a translation in English or is required.
- Two recommendation letters
- The letters of recommendation must be written by the applicant’s teachers/advisors/employers (who are able to evaluate your academic performance and research potential) in English.
- Research proposal
- In conjunction with your supervisor you’ll finalise your research proposal of up to 2000 words, covering the objectives and significance of your research. ( Further Guidlines Chech Here)
- Curriculum Vitae or resume.
- Supervisor Accepance Letter
- Official TOEFL or IELTS English language proficiency score.
- Academic thesis or relevant publications (for Ph.D. program applicants)
- Applicants for Ph.D. programs should submit a copy of their Master’s thesis or relevant academic publications.
- Other reference documents (if applicable)
How to Apply for PhD Research Under RTP Scholarship Scholarships 2020:
Students have to follow the given procedure for Apply in University and fill the Application form as given below:
First Contact to Dr. Ivan Rukhlenko for PhD Acceptance with given details below:
Student have submit expression of interest including CV, full transcript (with grading scale) and the complete list of publications to Dr Ivan Rukhlenko by Email.
Phone: +61 2 8627 9056
E-mail: [email protected]
Upon Acceptance by Professor Simon Fleming Student Can Apply for Admission by Following Procedure.
- Choose your course
- Check Course Here
- Select the course
- Check the course details and on Right Side there is Apply Online Button Click on it and create account and fill the application form.
- Check the entry requirements
- Develop your research proposal
- Reviews fees and search for scholarships
- Gather required documentation
- Submit your application online
- You can also click Apply Online Button Below in Green Color For Apply.
- You can also visit Official Advertisement of Scholarships from Official Source Button.
Deadline: Applications accepted all year.