OGDCL Internship Program 2021 is finally announced to help fresh graduates students boost up their professional careers in a well-established workplace. There will offer a monthly stipend of Rs. 40,000/ in order to support the students during the internship period. There are about 300 paid internships available for the period of 1 year for men and women.
OGDCL Internship Program 2021 | Rs. 40,000/- Monthly Stipend
The OGDCL Internship Program 2021 provides recent graduates with the initiative to begin their proficient career paths by engaging in a good organization. The OGDCL paid internship program strives to motivate Pakistan's educated young people by providing them with the greatest conceivable learning throughout their paid internship. The OGDCL interns stand out among other recent grads because of their professional experience. In a conclusion, for national young, this paid internship offers up new perspectives and views of work chances. On an equal footing, the paid internship program is open to all Pakistani citizens. In the end, any eligible Pakistani graduate has the golden chance to work as an intern for an Oil and Gas Development Company Limited.
Recent graduates who want to improve their skills and abilities can apply for a one-year paid internship with OGDCL. Because OGDCL collaborates with both governmental and non - governmental organizations, with the Pakistani government owning 74% of the company shares and investment funds owning the remaining 26%, new graduates acquire valuable work experience in both the governmental and non-governmental sectors while working as paid interns at OGDCL. Furthermore, because the corporation deals with all of the aforementioned components, young Pakistanis gain expertise in exploring, extracting, distilling, and selling oil and gas.
OGDCL has grown to become the global champion in oil and gas regulations, as well as Pakistan‘s greatest firm by current market value. Additionally, it has been named to the Forbes Global 2000 on multiple occasions. The success of an organization and reputation draw in talented and passionate employees and trainees from all around the nation. In this public-private cooperation, Pakistani trainees get access to a large forum where they may try out new business tactics and put their academic learning into action. In furthermore, because OGDCL has partnerships with 16 other organizations, interns learn about the operations of other large corporations.
For recent Pakistani graduates, the OGDCL paid internship is a boon. They not only study upgraded relevant expertise to the objective of the company, but they also actually understand how to handle problems and diverse risk managing strategies in the oil and gas industry. Variations in crude oil prices, environmental risks, and hazards, exploring and mining threats, fluctuating currency prices, various law and order conditions, legislative impediments, and problems of resource reduction are some of the day-to-day threats and obstacles. As a result, it is a fantastic great chance for recent graduates to enter a field where knowledge is earned by conquering obstacles and being properly able to manage threats. It’s a decent monthly wage for the interns, and they’ll be able to perform better when they’re not worried about money.
Host Country: Pakistan
Organization: Oil and Gas Development Company Limited
Internship Duration: 1 Year.
Monthly Stipend: Rs. 40,000/- Monthly Stipend
No. of Seats Allocated
There are about 300 OGDCL Internship seats available. The distribution list is given as follow:
- KPK: 60
- Sindh: 60
- Balochistan: 60
- Punjab: 60
- FATA: 20
- AJK: 20
- Gilgit Baltistan: 2
Benefits of the OGDCL Internship Program
There are the following advantages of the OGDCL Internship Program 2021:
- The interns will be received 40,000 Pakistani rupees per month.
- The intern will get the advantage to apply what they've learned in class.
- This paid internship will last only for one year.
- The internship opens them to new opportunities for work in a diverse range of industries.
Eligibility Criteria for OGDCL Internship Program
This paid internship is available for Pakistani fresh graduates of different degree programs. The list of the eligible discipline is available as given below:
1) Engineering Degrees in:
- Electrical & Electronics
- Mechanical & Mechatronics
2) M.S / BS in:
- Geological Engineering / Geology
- Finance / Marketing / SCM
- ICMA / ACCA / M.Com
3) MBA/BBA (Hon.):
- Marketing /SCM
4) CMA/ACCA/M.Com/MBA (Finance)/ BBA Hon. (Finance)
- The applicants should be recent college graduates.
- A suitable education from the above list mentioned is required of the applicant.
- The applicant would be under the age of 30 years old.
- Men and women are both eligible to participate.
- If the outcome is not in CGPA, the applicant would have a minimum of 60% in the appropriate course or an Ist division.
- Applicants from the OGDCL offices' immediate vicinity will be given preferential treatment.
- The qualifications of the applicants should be accomplished before September 28, 2021.
- Only those Applicants are allowed to take the test who have a COVID-19 immunization certification.
How to Apply for the OGDCL Internship Program in Pakistan?
Candidates who are taking an interest must apply electronically via the National Testing Service (NTS).
- Fill out the challan form individually by downloading it from the NTS portal.
- In any MCB, HBL, or Meezan Bank branch, pay the fees payment receipt.
- On the NTS portal, fill out the electronic application form.
- Download and print the application form, then mail it to NTS Hq (OGDCL Project), Plot #96, Street #04, Sector H-8/1, Islamabad (Before closing date).
- Applicants must present for the NTS test on the scheduled day.
- Applicants are called well about test info by email or text messages, so make sure your contact information is up to date.
Application Deadline for OGDCL Internship Program 2021
Don't miss this great opportunity, September 28, 2021, is the last date to apply.