Global Intern Program (GIP) 2020 in GIST, is open for International Students in South Korea. The Global Intern Program is a Fully Funded Short Summer School Program for Undergraduate & Masters international students. If you would like to experience the unique research environment and opportunities at the GIST, Don't waste time, Time to Apply.
Global Internship Program (GIP) South Korea 2020 - Fully Funded:
One of the best opportunity in life is Summer School Internship in South Korea? Want to Avail? Then don't miss this opportunity.If you would like to experience the unique research environment and opportunities available at the GIST, Its opportunity for you. Global Intern Program (GIP) offers a wonderful opportunity to experience research at GIST. International students will join a research lab for eight-weeks during the summer internship program.
Student will receive valuable research training and mentoring from the lab's professor at GIST. It will be an opportunity to help you decide if pursuing an advanced degree at GIST is right for you while gaining valuable research experience
Students from all disciplines with Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, Materials Science and Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Environmental Science and Engineering, Life Sciences, Physics and Chemistry, Biomedical Science and Engineering & Institute of Integrated Technology are welcome to apply.
Selected candidates join in the day-to-day work of research groups at the different Labs of Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology, South Korea. This Summer Student Program is one of the world’s leading research program at world top research centers.
Host Country : Summer Internship Research Program in South Korea
Host University: GIST (Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology)
Scholarships Offered By: GIST (Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology) Funded
Scholarships Coverage: Fully Funded
Duration: 8 Week
Degree Level: Undergraduate/Bachelors or Masters International Students from all over the world can apply.
Global Internship Program (GIP) South Korea 2020 Offers: Are you ready to apply for the Summer school Internship Program 2020 in one of the top leading universities of Soth Korea? Want to Enjoy 8 Week Fully Funded in South Korea. Then what are you waiting for?. Global Internship Program 2020 inviting international students from different parts of the world to perform Research activities in labs at GIST. GIP Summer School is covering All expenses of selected participants for this research Internship.
Expenses which will cover by Global Internship Program (GIP):
- You can intern and conduct research with a lab from eight GIST Graduate Schools
- You can gain valuable experience presenting your research during a poster session
- You can expand your perspective with customized GIP special lectures and classes
- You can learn Korean language and cultures at the intensive Korean Class
- GIST will reimburse you for half of your round-trip airfare to Korea
- GIST will provide you with a monthly stipend during your internship
- You will receive dormitory accommodations during your internship
- You can make new friends and meet fellow GIP Interns from all over the world
You can also Apply for the following opportunities in China:
- Northeast Agricultural University CSC Scholarship 2020 - Fully Funded
- Shanghai Jiao Tong University Scholarship 2020 - Fully Funded
Candidates must fulfill the following criteria to avail of this Summer School Internship Program in South Korea.
- International Students from any part of the world.
- Must be Undergraduate Seniors or Master’s Degree students
- A GPA of 3.0 or above
- GIP is only for undergraduate seniors or for master's degree students
- When you apply, please choose your two preferred laboratories and upload your research plan. If you do not upload your research plan or choose one or two laboratories, your application will be considered incomplete and will not be processed for consideration.
- For efficient processing, please provide your street address, phone number, and full name as it appears on your passport.
- Before applying, please check the GIP eligibility requirements. Failure to meet the eligibility requirements will result in your application not being processed.
Research Laboratories for Internship:
- School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
- School of Materials Science and Engineering
- School of Mechanical Engineering
- School of Environmental Science and Engineering
- School of Life Sciences
- School of Physics and Chemistry
- Department of Biomedical Science and Engineering
- Institute of Integrated Technology
Duration of GIP Program: 8 - week Laboratory Internship
Deadline: January 20th (Mon.) – March 6th (Fri.) 2020.
How to Apply for Global Internship Program (GIP) Program 2020:
- Create an account with your email address - Apply Here or Apply Here
- Complete the online application form and upload the following required documents
- Original(Official) Degree Certificates
- Original(Official) Transcripts - All in English
- Letter of Recommendation - Sample Check
- English Language Proficiency Test Result
- Applicants must make sure to press the “Submit” button after completing their applications. (Application may not be revised once it is submitted)