South Korea is offering fully-funded scholarships for international students from all over the world to study in South Korea. As the One and only highly paid, prestigious, and best opportunity the Fully Funded GIFT Undergraduate Scholarship 2022 is finally announced. As GIFT Undergraduate Scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship so, it will cover all the expenses of the student include airfare.
GIST Undergraduate Scholarship 2022 in South Korea - Fully Funded
About Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology (GIST):
If we talk about scholarships for international students in South Korea, everyone is always waiting for such amazing opportunities to study in South Korea. Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology (GIST) is one of the South Korean Government university was established in 1993 and located in Gwangju, South Korea.
GIST is one of the research-oriented institutions to train highly skilled researchers & scientists as well as to create a strong research base for the future development of the advanced sciences and technology. There are hundreds of local and international students are study at GIST.
Almost all degree programs are available for undergraduate to postgraduate degree programs. They are offering very vast fields of study such as arts, humanities, social sciences, mathematics, basic sciences, and physics. Furthermore, there are many other research opportunities that are being offered for all local as well as international students and they are encouraged by their Korean professors to participate.
It is a great chance to study at South Korean Top Ranked University. GIST is ranked at 3rd University in South Korea. Moreover, GIST is among the top 295 universities of the world, as well as GIST ranks at 9th in QS ranking.
Must Apply: Switzerland Scholarship 2022 Fully Funded - HERE
About GIST Undergraduate Scholarship:
Different universities of South Korea are opening the doors for worldwide students to study in South Korea. South Korea has the best higher education institutions in the world for all types of educational degree programs. There are thousands of Scholarships 2022 in South Korea for International students.
The Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology (GIST) announced the educational opportunities to study in South Korea for their Bachelors / Undergraduate Studies. The GIST Korea Scholarship program is open to worldwide students every year. Presently the GIST Scholarship 2022 is open for Bachelors/Undergraduate students. Almost all degree programs are available at GIFT. All the undergraduate degree programs are taught in the English Language.
The GIST Korea Scholarship 2022 program is a Korean Fully Funded Scholarship program for worldwide students. Since it is a fully-funded South Korea Scholarship for international students that will cover expenses including university tuition fees, free accommodation, living, airfare, and meal throughout the 8 semesters of the undergraduate degree program. Don't miss this life-changing opportunity.
Host Country: Study in South Korea
Host University: Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology (GIST)
Scholarships Offered By: Korean Government Funded
Scholarships Coverage: Fully Funded
Degree Level: Bachelors / Undergraduate Degree Programs in all Fields.
What are the Benefits of GIST Undergraduate Scholarship?
It is a great opportunity to Free Study in South Korea under the GIST Korean Government Scholarship 2022 program. The 2022 GIST Korea Scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship that will cover the following expenses as given below:
- Fully Tuition Fees will cover.
- Airfare (Flight Expenses reimbursement will be covered in this GIST scholarship).
- Student allowance will be offered up to ₩130,000 per month.
- International student allowance will be offered up to ₩130,000 per month.
- The student will get a Meal allowance of up to ₩270,000 per month.
- A Settlement subsidy allowance will also be offered up to ₩200,000.
- Language Course Allowance
- Award for Excellent Korean Language Proficiency
- Research Support
- Printing Costs(Dissertation)
- Completion Grant
Duration of Scholarship: The financial support is provided for 4 years of study for an undergraduate degree.
Available Undergraduate Degree Programs under GIST Korean Scholarship?
All the Academic Fields are Available. There are different Bachelors / Undergraduate Degree programs available for GIST 2021 admission as given below:
Field of Study:
- Life Science
- Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
- Mechanical Engineering
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Earth Sciences and Environmental Engineering
Must Apply: Fully Funded Internships 2022 - HERE
What are the Eligibility Criteria for the GIST Undergraduate Korea Scholarship?
Applicants must fulfill the following eligibility criteria to avail of this South Korea Scholarship for International Students under 2022 GIST.
- All international students from all over the world can apply.
- A student must be graduate from his/her high school before 31st August 2022 to become the awardee of this GIST Undergraduate / Bachelor’s Scholarship 2022.
- A student must not be the child of any Korean citizen parent.
- A student should have never been admitted/enrolled in any other Korean Institute or school before.
- A student must have an English Proficiency Certificate according to an official requirement at the time of application submission.
- No GRE or SAT is required for this scholarship program.
What Documents are Required for Apply:
The list of documents is given below:
- Complete the online GIST Application form.
- High School/Secondary School Degree
- High School/Secondary School Transcript/Marksheet
- Recommendation Letter
- Letter of consent
- Passport Scan (if available at the time of GIST application)
- CV (Curriculum Vitae)
- Parent-child relationship document
- Personal Statements
- Personal Medical Assessment
- Other reference documents (if applicable)
Must Apply: Germany Fellowships 2022 Fully Funded - HERE
What is the Deadline for the GIST Undergraduate Korea Scholarship 2022
The Last date to apply for the GIST Korean Government Scholarship 2022 in South Korea is Feb 15, 2022.
How to Apply for the GIST Undergraduate Korea Scholarship?
The Student has to apply online for this scholarship, for apply please follow the below procedure as given below:
Step by Step - Application Process:
- An applicant must visit the GIST official website and review the scholarship and admission eligibility criteria thoroughly.
- On the official application portal, an applicant may find the 'sign up' button in order to create an online account.
- After completion of signing up, fill the application form, upload all the required documents with the recent photograph.
- After filling out the GIST Online application, an applicant must click the submit button and record his application number.
- After the successful submission of your admission and scholarship application form 2022, check your email for successful submission.