Want to study in South Korea? Undergraduate Scholarships are one of the most searching scholarships in South Korea by students from all over the world. KAIST (Korea Advanced Institute of Science & Technology) is offering a Fully Funded Undergraduate Scholarship 2022 for worldwide students to fulfill their dream in South Korea's top-class university.
KAIST Undergraduate Scholarship 2022 South Korea - Fully Funded:
Reason to Choose KAIST University:
KAIST University, South Korea is the Advanced Institute of Science and Technology. It is one of the world's best research-oriented universities. KAIST University is famous for its excellent academic research system, cutting-edge research, world-class facilities, international opportunities, and internationally renowned faculty.
Kaist University hosts local and international students (More than 12,000+ students including 1000+ International students from 90+ different countries around the world).
About KAIST Undergraduate Scholarship 2022:
KAIST offers International Scholarships every year, for Undergraduate, Masters and Ph.D. studies in South Korea. A large no of International Scholarships 2022 is available for worldwide students at KAIST, South Korea. They offer Korean Government Scholarships, KAIST University Scholarships (University Funded) and other scholarships are also available.
Presently KAIST University offers Fully Funded Undergraduate Scholarships 2022 for International students. This scholarship is available to pursue different Bachelor's Degree programs. All the expenses of the students are covered in this KAIST South Korea Scholarship. Almost all majors fields are available. All the Programs are in the English Language.
Host Country: Study in South Korea
Host University: KAIST University, South Korea
Scholarships Offered By: University Funded
Scholarships Coverage: Fully Funded
Degree Level: Undergraduate Degree Programs in all Fields.
Have you applied for Undergraduate Korean Government Scholarship 2022 - HERE is also open for international students?
Benefits of KAIST Undergraduate Scholarship 2022:
It is a great opportunity to Free Study in South Korea. The International scholarship 2022 at KAIST South Korea have the following benefits as given below:
- Full tuition - fee waiver for 8 semesters
- Living expenses allowance also provided 350,000 KRW/month
- Medical Health insurance
Available Degree Programs for Undergraduate Studies at KAIST:
College of Natural Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
College of Life Science & Bioengineering
- Biological Sciences
College of Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer Science
- Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Bio & Brain Engineering
- Industrial Design
- Industrial & Systems Engineering
- Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering
- Materials Science & Engineering
- Nuclear & Quantum Engineering
College of Business
- Business and Technology Management
Course Level & Duration
- Bachelor's Degree: 4 Academic Year ( Financial Support will be provided for 4 years degree program).
What is the Eligibility Criteria for KAIST Undergraduate Scholarship:
Applicants must fulfill the following eligibility criteria to avail of this South Korea Scholarship:
- Must be an International Student.
- He or she holds or will hold a High School Diploma/Degree for a Bachelors's s/Undergraduate Degree Applications.
- An applicant must maintain his or her GPA of 2.7 / 4.3 after fresher’s year.
- He or she is NOT a citizen of Korea. (Korean citizens who hold dual citizenship are not eligible to apply as international students.)
What Documents are Required for Apply:
The list of documents is given below:
- Application Form. (CHK Sample Application Form)
- One Recommendation Letter. (CHK Sample)
- The high school degree diploma verified with official stamps should be uploaded.
- The high school degree Transcript verified with official stamps should be uploaded
- Passport Scan
- CV (Curriculum Vitae) (How to write a Professional CV - HERE)
- Personal Statements
- English Language Proficiency Document.
- Financial Statement Resources
- Other reference documents (if applicable)
International Candidates of Korean Origin
- Certificate of the Facts
- Loss of Korean Nationality
What is the Deadline for KAIST Undergraduate Scholarship 2022:
There are three different application cycles in a year, so you can be submitted thrice a year, as follow:
- Application Opens: Sep.3, 2021
- Deadline for Application & Documents: Oct. 22, 2021
- Deadline for Recommendation Letter: Oct. 29, 2021
Regular Applications: (Apply for This One)
- Application Opens: Nov.9, 2021
- Deadline for Application & Documents: Jan. 14, 2022
- Deadline for Recommendation Letter: Jan. 22, 2022
- Application Opens: Mar.1, 2022
- Deadline for Application & Documents: May. 27, 2022
- Deadline for Recommendation Letter: May. 30, 2022
How to Apply for KAIST Undergraduate Scholarship:
The student has to fill the online application form and then forward the complete set of all required documents to the university address.
- The applicant needs to download the application form Download Form
- First filled the application form from this online portal: Visit for Apply
- Create an Account and complete the Sign-up form.
- Fill out the application form online, upload, and submit all required documents.
- Upload to our online application system by the specified deadline. Late submission and incomplete applications will not be processed.
- For complete KAIST Admissions Guidelines, you can also Visit Here
- You can also visit the official announcement about scholarships.
If you need any type of help - Read To Next Follow us on Instagram Community for Help - Follow.