The applications for Internship for International Students under CRG Summer Internship in Spain 2021 is open now. International Internship 2021 by CRG is inviting youth from all over the world. It is one of the Fully Funded Youth Summer Internship 2021 program. This fully funded summer internship 2021 will continue for 2 months in Barcelona, Spain.
About Centre for Genomic Regulation:
The CRG (Centre for Genomic Regulation) is one of the top biomedical and genomics research center based on Barcelona, Spain. The laboratories and its research facilities are located in the Barcelona, Spain Biomedical Research Park, in front of Somorrostro beach.
About CRG Summer Internship 2021:
Ready for Internship in Europe? International Internships in Spain is open now for international students. Every yearThe Center for Genomic Regulation (CRG) is offered Fully Funded International Internships to world wide students to become a part of one of the Top Research Center in Barelona Spain. The CRG is finally launches the 9th Summer Internship 2021 program that will be offered to undergraduate and master students to conduct summer research at the CRG. The goal of the program is to encourage international students, from any nationality around the globe, in the pursuit of a scientific career and to introduce them to an international laboratory experience.
Good News Have you applied for ? Summer School 2021 - Fully Funded Summer Program in Austria
CRG Summer Internship 2021 is an outstanding International opportunities program for international students of Bachelors \ Undergraduate and Masters students to do research Internships in Spain. All the major expenses of internship period will be covered by this CRH program. Students from any nationality are eligible to apply.
Have you applied for KAUST VSRP Internship 2021 in Saudi Arabia
Host Country: Summer Internship 2021 in Spain
Duration of Internship: 2 months
Internship Offered: The Center for Genomic Regulation (CRG)
Scholarships Coverage: Fully Funded
Degree Level: Bachelors \ Undergraduates and Masters students can apply
You can also apply for the following international opportunities in Turkey - About 5000 Scholarships:
What are the benefits of CRG Summer Internship:
Are you ready to apply for Summer Internship 2021? Let's Enjoy 2 months on Fully Funded Internship in Spain. The Center for Genomic Regulation (CRG) is providing international opportunities to worldwide International Students so that they can enlighten their research career in a better way. Bachelors and masters students should pack their bags for Summer Internship in Spain.
Expenses which will cover by CRG Summer Internship:
- All selected applicants will offered stipend of 400€/month
- If the applicant is not from Barcelona: Good News 1 return ticket will be provide to the student’s place of residence (European ticket up to of 300€ / Overseas up to 800€)
- Meal vouchers will provide (lunch/working days) for 2 months.
- Student interns must provide their own health and accident insurance in case it is not provided by the University
Have you applied for Scholarship in Germany for International Students 2021 - Fully Funded
What are CRG Summer Internship Majors and Fields:
CRG Summer Internship in Spain 2021 is providing Internships to International students 2021 in the following fields and their related fields.
List of Fields is given below:
- Biomedical Research
- Life Sciences or Related Subjects
Have you applied for Google Online Digital Marketing Course - Apply Here
What is the Eligibility Criteria for CRG Summer Internship:
Eligibility criteria for undergraduates:
- Undergraduates \ Bachelors Student with an excellent academic record and must have a strong interest in biosciences and biomedical research (prior lab experience is highly recommended if available) who are in their final two years of studies in the Life Sciences or related subjects (e.g. Bioinformatics, Biomedicine, Biochemistry, Pharmacology, Chemistry).
- Two full years (4 semesters) of college course work completed by the time the internship commences.
- Candidates may not have received an undergraduate degree at the time of the internship (Summer 2021).
- Candidates may not have previously obtained a “CRG Summer Internship”.
- High level of English.
- You have the availability to do a student placement/internship agreement through your University
Eligibility criteria for master students:
- Master students with an excellent academic record and a strong interest in biosciences and biomedical research (prior lab experience is highly recommended) who are currently enrolled in a master's in an accredited university and after the summer internship.
- Candidates may not have previously obtained a “CRG Summer Internship”
- High level of English.
- You have the availability to do a student placement/internship agreement through your University.
- Candidates may not have been at the CRG before the internship starts.
Application Timeline for CRG Summer Internship:
- Call opening 15th - January 2021
- Call deadline - 8th March 2021
- Pre-selection of candidates - March
- Notification of candidates - End of March
- Start of the internship - From June/July 2021
- End of the internship - September 2021
Have you applied for 25000+ Scholarships in China for international Students - Fully Funded
Required Documents for CRG Summer Internship:
- Motivation letter
- Reference letter
- Official Transcripts
Applications Deadline CRG Summer Internship 2021:
The Deadline for apply for the CRG Summer Internship 2021 in Spain is 8th March 2021.