Japanese Government Scholarship 2021 Program under MEXT Scholarships 2021 at Toyohashi University of Technology, Japan is accepting International Students for Masters and Ph.D. Programs Degree Programs on Fully Funded Scholarship by the Government of Japan. MEXT Scholarships are Fully Funded Scholarships that will cover all the expenses of the students.
Japanese Government Scholarship 2021 - Toyohashi University of Technology:
What is MEXT Japan Scholarships: Every year Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology(MEXT) under the Japanese Government offered a wide range of scholarship for international students who study in higher education institutions, selected on the recommendation of the Japanese Embassy/Consulate General, University, or Authority. MEXT scholarships will support students to study in the Top Japanese universities as Research Students, bachelors, masters, and Ph.D. degree level programs.
Want to know about Toyohashi University of Technology, Japan:
The Toyohashi University of Technology, abbreviated to TUT, is a National University located in Toyohashi, Aichi, Japan. The Toyohashi University of Technology offers Bachelors, Masters, and Ph.D. opportunities to complete your education while studying in a unique multicultural learning environment. The mission of TUT is to contribute to freedom, peace, humanity, international mutual understanding, and the future shape of the Asia Pacific region by creating global leaders across all fields and industries.
Toyohashi University of Technology (TUT) was founded with the mission to conduct research and education in technological science, which is a field for developing new technologies through scientific research that supports the technology.
Based on this mission, TUT targets graduates from domestic and foreign technical colleges (Kosen) and as well as high schools, for new enrollment. With its graduate school emphasis, the university conducts research in technological science, fostering practical, creative, and leading engineers and researchers as it forges a path toward a new era. Furthermore, TUT strives to respect social diversity and works to enhance collaboration with the local community. As a TUT student, you will join a vibrant community that has a nearly one to one ratio of Japanese/domestic students to international students, who currently represent 80 countries/regions. Through these efforts, TUT strives to be a top-class engineering university that is open to the world.
MEXT Scholarships AT Toyohashi University of Technology:
Japanese Government Scholarship 2021 MEXT at the Asia Toyohashi University of Technology are open for Foreign Students. The Fully Funded Japanese Government Scholarships 2021 MEXT University Recommended are available for master’s and doctoral degree programs for International Students by the Government of Japan at Toyohashi University of Technology, Japan.
This international scholarship 2021 is awarded to outstanding international students who are recommended by TUT. The Japanese Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (MEXT) provides this scholarship with the aim of enhancing international competitiveness and promoting the active exchange of international students in Japanese universities.
Host Country: Study in Japan
Host University: Toyohashi University of Technology, Japan
Scholarships Offered By: MEXT Funded
Scholarships Coverage: Fully Funded
Degree Level: Masters (MS / M.Phil) & Ph.D. Degree Programs in all Fields.
You can also apply for the following opportunities in Australia.
What are the benefits of MEXT Scholarships 2021:
Want to Study in Japan at the Toyohashi University of Technology? It is an excellent opportunity for those students who have dreams to study and explore the Japanese Culture and Environment on Fully Funded MEXT Scholarships for Master (MS/ M.Phil) and Ph.D. Studies. Fully Funded Japanese Government International MEXT Scholarships 2021 University Recommended will cover all expenses during the study in Japan. Applications are invited for MEXT Scholarships 2021 from all over the world for Admissions.
Expenses that will cover by MEXT 2021 Program:
- 100% of tuition (covered by the TUT Tuition Reduction Scholarship)
- Entrance Examination Fee
- Economy class Airfare between the home country and TUT at the beginning and end of the program
Monthly Living Allowance will be Given:
- Research students: 143,000 JPY per month
- Regular students enrolled in master’s course: 144,000 JPY per month
- Regular students enrolled in doctoral courses: 145,000 JPY per month
Duration of Scholarship:
- The period of the scholarship will differ as follows depending on the program that the grantee enrolls in after coming to Japan.
- If the grantee enrolls as research (non-degree-seeking student) after coming to Japan, the scholarship will be payable for 18 months from October 2021 until March 2022.
- If the grantee enrolls directly in a master's or doctoral program after coming to Japan, the scholarship will be payable for the period necessary for the grantee to complete their regular program (standard period of study).
What Degree Programs Offered By Toyohashi University of Technology:
Toyohashi University of Technology Japan MEXT Scholarship 2021 is offering a bundle of programs for students to pursue (MS/ M.Phil) and Ph.D. Degree. The duration of the scholarships is Depends upon the program you choose.
List of Programs Faculty for Masters and Ph.D. The degree level is given below
- Mechanical System Design
- Materials and Manufacturing
- System Control and Robotics
- Environment and Energy
You can see more info on the Department of Mechanical Engineering by Read More
Electrical and Electronic Information Engineering
- Electronic Materials
- Electrical Systems
- Integrated Electronics
- Information and Communication Systems
You can see more info on the Department of Electrical and Electronic Information Engineering Read More
Computer Science and Engineering
- Computer and Mathematics Sciences
- Data Informatics
- Human and Brain Informatics
- Media Informatics and Robotics
You can see more info on the Department of Computer Science and Engineering Read More
Applied Chemistry and Life Science
- Molecular Design Chemistry
- Molecular Functional Chemistry
- Molecular Biological Chemistry
You can see more info on the Department of Applied Chemistry and Life Science Read More
Architecture and Civil Engineering
- Architecture and Urban Design
- Urban and Regional Management
You can see more info on the Department of Architecture and Civil Engineering Read More
What is the Eligibility Criteria for Japanese Government Scholarship - Toyohashi University of Technology:
Candidates must fulfill the following criteria to avail of this Scholarship for international students for their study at TUT.
Eligible Countries: Students of any nationality are eligible to apply. Read More to see the Eligible countries list.
- Intend to study abroad in Japan from overseas and Medically Fit.
- Not have Japanese nationality and be a national of a country that has diplomatic relations with Japan.
- Be born on or after April 2, 1985
- Masters Students:
- Applicants with a bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply for Master’s Degree programs.
- PhD Students:
- Applicants with a master’s degree are eligible to apply for Doctoral Degree programs
Documents Required for Apply:
List of Documents is given below:
- 2021 Application form for Japanese Government (MEXT) Scholarship (MEXT_application_form)
- Field of Study and Research Plan (MEXT_study_plan)
- Official Academic Transcripts from both undergraduate and graduate schools (Originals or Certified copies)
- Certificate of Graduation or Provisional Certificate from both undergraduate and graduate schools (Originals or Certified copies)
- Publication list for MEXT Scholarship Application (MEXT_publication_list)
- Abstract of Thesis (if completed) or a description of your thesis research in progress
- Proof of high performance or good achievement record
- Recommendation Letter
- Certificate of language proficiency
- Photocopy of passport
- Declaration sheet for MEXT Scholarship Application (MEXT_declaration)
- Check list of documents for Japanese Government Scholarship (MEXT_ms_check)
- Academic Performance Entry Sheet (AP_entry_sheet)
Application Deadline for Japanese Government Scholarship 2021 - Toyohashi University of Technology:
The application deadline to apply for the Japanese Government Scholarship for International students at Toyohashi University 2021 MEXT January 25, 2021
How to Apply for Japanese Government Scholarship MEXT - Toyohashi University of Technology:
Students have to apply directly to University and fill the Application form the following procedure given below:
After confirming that you satisfy all the necessary qualifications and conditions, please look for your prospective supervisor from Department Information and Faculty Members List and contact them to consult about your research objectives. After getting the supervisor's acceptance, please send them all required documents before the application deadline.
Please Note: The university administration office will not introduce the supervisors to applicants, and it is very important to communicate directly with your supervisor well in advance.
After obtaining the supervisor’s acceptance, send the necessary documents to them before the application deadline.
Application documents submitted to:
Atten: Prof.***(Your prospective supervisor's name)
Department of *** (your prospective department)
Toyohashi University of Technology, Tempaku, Toyohashi, Aichi, 441 8580, JAPAN
Send all required documents by e-mail first, then by international express mail to the supervisor (hard copies).