Singapore Government Scholarship 2021 is finally open under the Singapore International Graduate Award (Singa) 2021-2022 program. It is a fully-funded Government Scholarships 2021 program that opens the doors for international students to study in Singapore. This International Scholarship program offers financial support to pursue Masters and Ph.D. Degree and Masters Leading to Ph.D. Degree programs in multiple Singaporean Universities.
Have you applied for the Turkish Government Scholarships for International Students 2021 - HERE?
Singapore Government Scholarship 2021 for International Student in Singapore:
Every year the Singapore Government, announces different Singapore International Scholarships Program to support the International Students Studies at the Top Singaporean Universities. Presently, the Government of Singapore is announced, the Singapore International Graduate Award (Singa) 2021/2022 program.
The Singapore International Graduate Award is one of the highly paid Scholarship for International Students for Study in Singapore. The Scholarship is offered by the Agency for Science, Technology & Research (A*STAR), Singapore that is a Government Organization of research.
You can also Check - Chinese Government Scholarships 2021 - HERE
It is a Fully Funded Scholarship by Singapore Government for International Students that will cover all the expenses of the student during the Study in Singapore. The Scholarship is offered in 3 different top-ranked Singaporean Universities. This International Scholarship is available to pursue Masters, and Ph.D. and Masters Leading to Ph.D. Studies at different Singaporean Universities. All the degree programs at Australian Universities are taught in the English Language.
The Government of Singapore has awarded more than 950 Scholarships to International Students in previous years. There are about 29,000+ local and International Applications Received from over 170 Countries. For this year, there are about 240+ Scholarship will be offered to International Students in different Top-ranked universities.
You can also check some International Government Scholarships 2021 - as given below:
- You can also Check - Italy Government Scholarships 2021 - HERE
- You can also Check - Brunei Government Scholarships 2021 - HERE
- You can also Check - Holland Government Scholarships 2021 - HERE
Host Country: Study in Singapore
Host University: 3 Top Singaporean Universities
Scholarships Offered By: Singapore Government Scholarship 2021
Scholarships Coverage: Fully Funded
Degree Level: Masters, Ph.D.& MS Leading to Ph.D. Degree Programs in all Fields.
What are the benefits of the Singapore Government Scholarship?
Singapore Government Scholarship is one of the Highly Paid Fully Funded Singaporean Government Scholarship. It will cover the following expenses during the Study in Singapore at different Singaporean Universities.
- Full tuition fees for Masters & Doctoral Degree Students.
- Airfare - Grant about (Grant of up to S$1,500*)
- Establishment allowance of S$1,000*
- Monthly Stipend / Living Expenses of S$2,000, will be offered that may be be increased to S$2,500 after the passing of the Qualifying Examination
Have you applied for 5 Top Fully Funded International Scholarships in Australia - HERE - Thousands of Scholarships is available for worldwide students.
What Degree Programs Offered By Singapore Government Scholarship:
Scholarships are available to pursue Masters's, and Ph.D. , Masters Leading to Ph.D. in multiple fields. There are about 50+ Masters and Ph.D. Degree Programs are available under the Singapore Government Scholarship. For more details please check the university's official site for offering programs.
What are the Host Singaporean Universities by these Scholarships:
Australian Government Scholarships are available in 3 Top Ranked Universities in Singapore. The list of Singapore Universities that host the Agency for Science, Technology & Research (A*STAR) Scholarships 2021-2022 are given below:
- Nanyang Technological University (NTU)
- National University of Singapore (NUS)
- Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD)
Have you applied for Switzerland Fellowship 2021 by CERN - HERE - FOR worldwide students, you can apply along with your family for this one of the highest-paid internship/fellowship in Switzerland.
What is the eligibility criteria for Singapore Government Scholarship:
Candidates must fulfill the following criteria to avail of this Scholarship for International Student for their Study in Singapore.
- International Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for this free scholarship program.
- Applicant must have good English communication skills.
- Good reports from academic referees.
- This is for the 2022 January Admission.
- For Masters by research or a Master of Philosophy Program:
- A bachelor’s degree with first or second-class honors.
- For Ph.D. Degree Program:
- To apply for a Ph.D., you need to demonstrate sufficient prior research experience and capability. In most cases, you will have either:
- A bachelor's degree with first or upper second class honors
- A master's degree with basic research capabilities.
Have you applied for Fully Funded Internships in Spain 2021 - HERE - or Fully Funded Global Internship Program in Korea 2021 - HERE or Fully Funded Saudi Arabia Internship 2021 - HERE for worldwide students, you can apply for these highest paid internship/fellowship in a different part of the world.
What Documents are required to apply for Singapore Government Scholarship:
Applicants need to first prepare all the required documents before applying. Students don't need to post/mail any application documents to SINGA International Office to apply, The process for this scholarship is only Online. The required documents list is given below:
- Photographs: A recent passport size photo.
- Transcripts and Degrees Reports: ALL transcripts need to be in English translation
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s Degree Transcripts: If your degree is not still completed you can apply after getting a certificate from your home university, that your education will be complete in the required given period.
- Recommendation Letters: You need to submit 2 Recommendation Letters Reports (to be completed and submitted online by the referees). For more information about Recommendation Letters please check Samples Recommendation Letter
What is the deadline for Singapore Government Scholarship 2021?
The application deadline for Singapore Government Scholarship 2021 program, is 1st June 2021.
How to Apply for a Singapore Government Scholarship?
International Students can apply for international scholarships through Singapore Government Scholarship 2021 program by online application only on the Scholarship Portal of Singa Program. To Apply, Please Visit the Official website of the Singapore Government Scholarships. Read About FAQs for SINGA Scholarships.