The Applications are announced for the Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship 2024-2025 program in Germany. There are approximately 1500 International Scholarships offered to students from all over the world and across all academic disciplines, including Undergraduate, Masters, and Ph.D. studies. The scholarship is open to both international and German students and is awarded based on academic excellence and demonstrated social and political engagement. If you're an ambitious student seeking to take your studies to the next level, the Heinrich Böll Foundation scholarship program may be the perfect opportunity for you to achieve your academic goals. In this article, we will discuss the detail of the Heinrich Böll Foundation Scholarship, academic programs, participating universities, benefits, criteria, and application deadlines!
You can also read about - Switzerland Scholarships for International Students
Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships 2024-2025 in Germany | Fully Funded
About Heinrich Boll Foundation:
The Heinrich Böll Foundation is a non-governmental organization committed to promoting democracy, human rights, environmental sustainability, gender equality, and peace. With a global network of 34 offices and partnerships with 16 state-level Böll Foundations throughout Germany, the foundation provides financial support and resources to talented undergraduate and graduate students who are dedicated to creating positive social and political change. The organization values intellectual openness and encourages citizens to engage in politics to make a difference in the world.
Have you read for US Government Scholarships
Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship:
One of the largest Germany Scholarship programs Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship is announced for the year 2024-2025 for worldwide students. This Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship is one of the Fully Funded Scholarship programs for the entire duration of the studies. Every year, the foundation offers approximately 1500 Scholarships in Germany to outstanding undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral students around the globe. All the academic fields and majors are available under the Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship at German universities. All the universities of applied sciences and universities of the arts in Germany are participating in this German Scholarship program. These scholarships are open to both international and German students who have a proven track record of academic excellence and a commitment to making a positive social impact.
Have you read it? Fully Funded 5000+ Scholarships in Turkey for International Students
Host Country: Germany
University: All the Top universities of applied sciences, / universities of arts currently participated.
Grant Offered: Heinrich Boll Foundation
No of Scholarships: 1500
Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
Degree Level: Undergraduate, Masters & Ph.D. Degree Programs in Multiple Fields.
You can also apply for the following opportunities:
- Have you read it? Fully Funded Scholarship for International Students in UK
- Have you read it? Fully Funded Scholarship for International Students in Asia
- Have you read it? Fully Funded Scholarship for International Students in Australia
What are the Benefits of the Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship?
Let's Apply for one of the biggest scholarship programs in Germany, by Heinrich Boll Foundation. The financial coverage varies depending on the degree level and availability of the funds. They are offering multiple scholarship programs, The expenses covered by the Heinrich Boll Foundation scholarship are given below.
Expenses that will cover by the Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship
- Bachelors / Undergraduate and Graduate students can get the grant of max. €812 and €300 book allowance per month.
- A possible family and/or a childcare allowance, health insurance, or similar.
- For Non-EU students, the Heinrich Böll Foundation offers a monthly stipend of €934, as well as various individual allowances and possibly health insurance. In certain cases, tuition fees are possible in Germany.
- EU students receive a varying amount, with a maximum of €812 per month, as well as €300 book money per month. Tuition fees are not possible in Germany but may be possible to a limited extent in other countries.
- The scholarship is awarded for the regular period of study and may be extended by one semester
- Non-EU students who are awarded the Heinrich Böll Foundation scholarship for Ph.D. studies receive a monthly stipend of €1,200, a €100 mobility allowance per month, and various individual allowances. Tuition fees are not possible.
- EU students receive a basic scholarship of €1350 per month, as well as a €100 per month research cost allowance. Tuition fees are not possible in Germany but may be possible to a limited extent in other countries.
- The scholarship is awarded for three years as a rule, with a possible extension of up to 12 months.
Have you applied for KAUST VSRP Fellowship Program in Saudi Arabia
What Degree Programs are available for Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship?
They are offering 1500+ Scholarships to Germany in All top German universities. The German universities participating in this program offering All-Academic fields and majors to study their Bachelors / Undergraduate, Masters Courses as well as Ph..D in German universities.
What is the Eligibility Criteria for Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship?
In order to qualify for a place in the Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship program you will need to meet the following requirements:
- University Entrance Qualification or equivalent
- A list of study certificates you have received to date, if you have already begun your studies
- For foreign applicants seeking a scholarship to study for a Master's degree, a certified copy of your first-degree certificate
- Student enrolment certificate
- Certificate of German language proficiency, with a minimum of DSH 2 or Level B2
- A third-party reference regarding your social commitment
- An expert reference / recommendation letter from a university or college lecturer.
Note that the Heinrich Böll Foundation requires specific documents for each category of scholarship. Make sure to review the application requirements carefully before submitting your application.
Good News: There are thousands of Scholarships in Europe, We have to write an article on the List of Top Europe Scholarships Programs for World Wide Students - Top 100 Europe Scholarships 2024
Special Guidelines to Apply for Opportunities
- Why Scholarships are essential for Study Abroad for International Students
- Professional CV Writing | Tips for Professional CV Writing
- Letter of Intent for Scholarships | Sample , Example, Format
- Motivational Letter | How to write, Sample, Example
- Recommendation Letter for Scholarships | Sample, Example, Templates
- English Proficiency Certificate | Sample | Certificate of English Proficiency
How to Apply for the Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship?
You need to apply online according to their field of interest and degree level in any German university that are participating at this time.
How to get admission in Germany Universities on Scholarship?
If you are interested in applying for the Heinrich Böll Foundation scholarship, note that they only accept online applications. Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Gather information on the application process and the required documents.
- Register for the online application portal.
- Provide all the requested information in the Online Application Portal.
- Upload all of the required documents.
- Submit your application before the deadline.
Be sure to carefully review the application requirements and provide all the necessary information and documentation to increase your chances of success.
What is the Deadline for Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship 2024-2025?
There are two deadlines each year, 1 March and 1 September of each year!
,Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships 2023 | Fully Funded, Scholarships for Doctoral Studies, Research Grants for PhD Candidates, Funding for Social and Environmental Research, Postgraduate Scholarships, Scholarships for Political Science Students, Financial Aid for Graduate Students, Sustainable Development Scholarships