East China Normal University (ECNU) Shanghai Government Scholarship (SGS) 2021 is open for International application in Shanghai, China. East China Normal University Shanghai Government Scholarship 2021 is a fully-funded scholarship for International Students for Study in Shanghai, China. It is offered by the Shanghai Government (Chinese Government Scholarship) for International Students from all over the world for Undergraduate, Master, and Ph.D. (Doctoral) Degree Programs for Study in China.
Have you read it? Fully Funded Turkish Government Scholarship 2021 - 5000 Scholarships in Turkey
East China Normal University Shanghai Government Scholarship 2021 - Fully Funded:
About East China Normal University :
East China Normal University (ECNU) is one of the top leading and comprehensive public research university in Shanghai, China. ECNU was formed in 1951 by the merger of the Great China University founded in 1924 and Kwang Hua University which had its ultimate origins in the St. John's College established in the city in 1879.
ECNU attaches much importance to cooperation and exchange with other international universities and academic institutes. It has set up strategic cooperative relationships with many world-renowned universities one after another, including Ecole Normale Supérieure de Cachan (ENS Cachan), Pennsylvania University, New York University, and Tokyo University, etc.
It has also signed agreements of academic collaboration and exchange with more than 150 universities and research institutes. ECNU has striven to build itself into a high-ranking, world-famous research university with a strong focus on cultivating creative talents and cross-disciplinary education.
Have you read it? Fully Funded Donghua University Shanghai Government Scholarship 2021 - HERE
About Shanghai Government Scholarship:
Every year Shanghai Municipal Government Scholarship (SGS) Program invites outstanding international students from all over the world to study in Shanghai, China at different Chinese Universities in Shanghai, China. The Shanghai Government Scholarship (SGS) 2021 program is operated under the Different Chinese Government Scholarships program. The aim behind SGS is constructing science and technology innovation centers with global influence, and promoting international cooperation and mutual relationships around the globe.
East China Normal University is one of the prestigious universities designated to undertake this Shanghai Government Scholarships program to recruit International students for Bachelors / Undergraduate, Masters and, Doctoral Programs.
Shanghai Municipal Government Scholarship (SGS) is a Fully Funded Scholarship that will cover everything during the study in China. The Shanghai Government Scholarship (SGS) 2021 is similar to Chinese Government Scholarships (CSC).
Wait, We have good news for you Chinese Government Scholarships (CSC) 2021 are also open thousands of Scholarships in China at the following Chinese Universities given below:
- Fully Funded Beijing institute of Technology Scholarship 2021 - HERE
- Fully Funded Northeast Agricultural University CSC Scholarship 2021 - HERE
- Fully Funded HIT CSC Scholarship for International Students in China 2021 - HERE
- Fully Funded Tsinghua University CSC Scholarship for International Students 2021 - HERE
Host Country: Study in China
Host University: East China Normal University (ECNU)
Scholarships Offered By: Shanghai Government Scholarship (SGS)
Scholarships Coverage: Fully Funded
Degree Level: Undergraduate, Masters, and Ph.D. Degree Programs in all Fields.
What are the benefits of the East China Normal University Shanghai Government Scholarship:
Who wants to Free Study in Shanghai, China? AT East China Normal University. ECNU SGS 2021 is Open Now and It is an excellent opportunity for those students who have a dream to study and explore Chinese Culture and Environment on a Fully Funded Chinese Scholarship.
Fully Funded Scholarship for International Students in Shanghai East China Normal University, under Shanghai Government Scholarships 2021 will cover all expenses during the Study in China. There are multiple scholarships are offered by the Shanghai Government.
Types of Scholarships:
- Full Scholarship (Type A):
- Partial Scholarship (Type B):
Full Scholarship (Type A):
Expenses that will cover by SGS Scholarship 2021:
- A waiver of tuition fee
- Free on-campus dormitory accommodation
- Monthly stipend
- Bachelor's programs: CNY 2500
- Master's programs: CNY 3000
- Doctoral programs: CNY3500
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance and Protection Scheme for International Students in China
Partial Scholarship (Type B):
- Full Tuition Fee Covered
- Free Medical Insurance
Wait, There are thousands of Top Scholarship 2021 in the following countries:
- Fully Funded Scholarship for International Students in Australia 2021 - HERE
- Fully Funded Scholarship for International Students in Canada 2021 - HERE
- Fully Funded Scholarship for International Students in Japan 2021 - HERE
- Fully Funded Scholarship in UK for International Students 2021 - HERE
What Degree Programs are Offered By East China Normal University:
Scholarships are available to pursue Bachelors / Undergraduate, Masters (MS/ M.Phil), and Ph.D. in multiple fields. The duration of the Undergraduate Degree 4-5 academic years, Master’s Degree is 2-3 academic years, Doctoral Degree 3-4 academic years. The duration of the scholarship is 2 years, 3 years, 4 years, & 5 years(Depend upon the program you choose).
A list of the Programs Details is given below.
- School of International Chinese Studies
- School of Advanced International and Area Studies
- Dept. of Education Science
- Dept. of Educational Information Technology
- Institute of Curriculum and Instruction
- Institute of Higher Education
- Institute of Vocational and Adult Education
- Dept. of Educational Administration
- Institute of International and Comparative Education
- College of Teacher Education
- Dept. of Educational Psychology
- School of Psychology and Cognitive Science
- Faculty of Economics and Management
- Faculty of Economics and Management
- School of Public Administration
- Faculty of Economics and Management
- School of Design
- School of Software Engineering
- School of Computer Science and Technology
- College of Chemistry and Molecular Engineering
- Dept. of Politics
- Dept. of Chinese Language & Literature
- Dept. of History
- Dept. of Philosophy
- School of Social Development
- School of Foreign Language
- School of Physical Education and Health Care
- Asia Europe Business School
- School of Arts
- School of Communication
- State Key Laboratory of Precision Spectroscopy
- International Teachers’ Education Center
- School of Ecological and Environmental Sciences
- School of Urban and Regional Science
- Dept. of Biology
- Institute of Estuary and Coastal Research
Candidates must fulfill the following criteria to avail of this Scholarship for international students for their study at East China Normal University Under Shanghai Government Scholarship.
- Applicants Must be Non-Chinese Citizens.
- Applicants should be in healthy physical condition.
- Applicants for Undergraduate / Bachelors degree studies must have a Bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 25.
- Applicants for Master’s degree studies must have a Bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35.
- Applicants for Doctoral degree studies must have a Master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
- Excellent achievement in your study.
- Comparative good ability in research.
- Applicants do not gain any other scholarships.
- Undergraduate Students:
- Applicants with a high school degree are eligible to apply for Undergraduate Degree programs.
- Masters Students:
- Applicants with a bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply for Master’s Degree programs.
- PhD Students:
- Applicants with a master’s degree are eligible to apply for Doctoral Degree programs
Documents Required for Apply:
The list of documents is given below:
- Application Form for Shanghai Government Scholarship - East China Normal University, (printed by SGS), the original SGS document, and a copy, filled in Chinese or in English.
- The ECNU Required highest degree diploma verified with official stamps should be uploaded on the ECNU - SGS Application Portal. (Must Provide Notarized photocopy at ECNU)
- Undergraduate program applicants: High School degree diploma (or above)
- Master’s program applicants: Bachelor’s degree diploma (or above)
- Ph.D. program applicants: Master’s degree diploma (or above)
- The ECNU Required highest degree Transcript verified with official stamps should be uploaded on the ECNU - SGS Application Portal. (Must notarized photocopy)
- Undergraduate program applicants: High School Transcripts (or above)
- Master’s program applicants: Bachelor’s degree Transcripts (or above)
- Ph.D. program applicants: Master’s degree Transcripts (or above)
- Note: If you are applying for ECNU SGS and your transcript and diploma is not in English, ECNU must require a notarized copy of a translation in English is required.
- Two recommendation letter
- The letters of recommendation for East China Normal University must be written by the applicant’s teachers/advisors/employers (who are able to evaluate your academic performance and research potential) in either English.
- Recommendation Letter Templates for SGS Scholarship 2021 - HERE
- A research plan / Study plan for East China Normal University in Chinese or in English Langauge (no less than 1000 words).
- Published academic papers and academic achievements (not compulsory).
- A copy of the HSK certificate (for Chinese Taught Degree Programs).
- Passport Scan (if available at the time of application)
- Photographs photograph (white background)
- Photocopy of Medical Form / Foreigner Physical Examination Form filled in English.
- Acceptance letter from a supervisor (not compulsory);
- HSK 5 (Chinese Proficiency Test) certificate Only for Chinese-taught programs.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- English Language Proficiency Certificate:
- Those students whose language institute was in English can Submit English Proficiency Certificate from their Home University & they are exempted from Language Test.
- Pay the application fee. (Different according to the program).
- Other reference documents (if applicable)
Have you read it? Fully Funded Chinese President Government Scholarship 2021 - HERE
Applications Deadline East China Normal University Shanghai Government Scholarships 2021:
The last date to apply for the ECNU Shanghai Municipal Government Scholarship (SGS) 2021 in China is 15th May 2021.
Students have to Apply Online ON SGS Portal and ECNU Admission Portal.
Apply Process Steps:
- Student have to click Here to Register First on SGS Portal: SGS Application Form - Portal
- Fill the SGS Form with the above-required Documents.
- After completion of the form, Download It.
- The next step is to Register on ECNU Admission Portal: ECNU Application Form - Portal
- Submit the application form and pay the application fee.
- After Submit your application, download and print out the application form. Send/Mail one set of hardcopy of all the application documents to the following address:
Contact Information/Mailing Address:
- International Student Office, East China Normal University
- ADD: Room 253, Physics Building, 3663 North Zhongshan Rd, Shanghai, China
- TEL: +86-21-62232013