The Government of Japan offers financial support to local and international students every year under different Japan scholarship programs. The government of Japan offers the Asian Development Bank - the Japanese Government Scholarship 2022 at the University of Tokyo, Japan. The ADB 2022 Japan Scholarship program is a Fully Funded Scholarship in Japan. University of Tokyo, Japan ADB Scholarship 2021 is available to pursue Masters Degree programs in multiple fields. No Application Fee is required.
ADB Japan Government Scholarship 2022 | University of Tokyo | Fully Funded
About University of Tokyo, Japan:
The University of Tokyo, Japan is a public research university located in Bunkyo, Tokyo, Japan. It was established in 1877, and in one of the first Japanese imperial universities. UTokyo is a famous is a top leading research university, that offers international degree programs in essentially all academic fields and majors at both undergraduate and graduate levels and conducts world-class research across the full spectrum of academic activity.
The University of Tokyo, Japan is Ranked 26th among the world’s class best universities along with ranked 1st in Asia and Japan. There are thousands of international students who are currently studying at the University of Tokyo.
About ADB Japan Government Scholarship:
The Government of Japan offers the International Japnese Scholarship program year, for Japanese and worldwide students to boost up their careers in the world-class Japanese education system. There are thousands of Scholarship in japan 2022 for international students for Undergraduate, Masters, and Ph.D. studies under different programs.
As the Government of Japan announced the Asian Development Bank Scholarship 2022 program at the University of Tokyo, Japan under the Support of the Asian Development Bank. Thousands of opportunities are provided to the citizens of ADB'S developing member countries across the world. There are about 300 ADB Scholarships every year for international students.
The ADB-Japan International Scholarships 2022 are available for international students for ADB's Member Developing countries. ADB Japan 2022 is a fully-funded scholarship program that is available to pursue Graduate Programs as a Masters's Degree program in different academic fields. All the degree programs are taught in the English language at the University of Tokyo.
The ADB Scholarship 2022 is the Highest-Paid Scholarship program for International Students to Study Abroad in different Countries under ADB. This scholarship will cover all the expenses during the study in Japan for 2 years of Masters's studies. Don't miss this japan scholarship, as you don't have to pay the application fee.
Must Apply: Scholarships in Europe without IELTS 2022 - HERE
Host Country: Study in Japan
Host University: University of Tokyo, Japan
Scholarships Offered By: Japanese Government and Asian Development Bank Funded
Scholarships Coverage: Fully Funded
Degree Level: Masters Degree Programs in multiple fields.
What are the benefits of the ADB Japan Scholarships Program University of Tokyo?
The ADB - Japan scholarship 2022 at the University of Tokyo, is a fully-funded scholarship that will cover all the expenses during the studies. It has the following benefits as given below:
- Full tuition fees
- A monthly subsistence and housing allowance
- An allowance for books and instructional materials
- Medical insurance Urgent Care Near me
- Travel expenses
- For scholars engaged in research, a special grant may be available for thesis preparation.
Have you applied for 10 Top Scholarships in UK 2022 Fully Funded - HERE
What Departments of Study are Available?
The University of Tokyo, have different fields of studies under the ADB scholarship program. If you want to apply for ADB-Scholarship, you can study the following fields of studies as given below:
- Civil Engineering and Infrastructure Development
- Urban Engineering
- Environment Studies
- International Studies
- Sustainability Science
- Health Science
- Public Policy
- Department of Natural Environmental Studies
- Department of Ocean Technology, Policy, and Environment
- Department of Environment Systems
- Department of Human and Engineered Environmental Studies
- Department of Socio-cultural Environmental Studies
- Department of International Studies
- Graduate Program in Sustainability Science
Course Level & Duration
- Masters Degree: 2 Academic Year
What is the Eligibility Criteria for ADB Japan Scholarship?
Applicants must fulfill the following eligibility criteria to avail of this ADB - Japan Scholarship 2022:
- Applicant must be the nationality holder of an ADB Member Country - Check List of Countries.
- An applicant with an undergraduate/bachelor's degree or its equivalent with an excellent academic record is eligible to apply.
- An applicant must have at least two years of full-time professional working experience after completion of studies.
- Must have good communication and writing skills in the English Language.
- Applicant should not be more than 35 years of age at the time of ADB - Japan scholarship application. Only in exceptional cases, the age limit is about 45 years old.
- Medically fit
- The student must agree to go back to his/her home country after completion of studies under the Program.
- For more information please refer to the official Eligibility criteria.
What Documents are Required for Apply?
The list of documents is given below:
- Complete the online application form. - Download the Application Form Here
- The highest degree diploma verified with official stamps should be uploaded.
- The highest degree Transcript verified with official stamps should be uploaded.
- Recommendation Letters - Download Letter
- Consent of a University of Tokyo
- Passport Scan
- CV (Curriculum Vitae) - How to Write a Professional CV - HERE
- Personal Statements
- English Language Proficiency Document:
- Other reference documents (if applicable)
Application Deadline for ADB-JAPAN Scholarship 2022
The deadline to apply for the ADB-JAPAN, University of Tokyo, Scholarship is 10th December 2021.
Have you applied for Netherland Government Scholarships 2022 Fully Funded - HERE
How to Apply for ADB-JAPAN Scholarship?
The student has to first find the supervisor according to his/her research field. Then get acceptance from him. After that student has to prepare all the documents in English along with the Application Form (Download Here) and send it to the University of Tokyo, Japan.
- International Applicants are required to first contact the faculty member of the University of Tokyo. Find Supervisor Here
- The applicant can contact via email, the academic advisor for a self-introductory statement and request for consent/acceptance of a faculty member in order to serve in this capacity.
Documents should be sent to - International Liaison Office
Graduate School of Frontier Sciences
the University of Tokyo
Room 120, Building of Environmental Studies
5-1-5 Kashiwa no ha, Kashiwa
Phone: +81 4 7136 4558
The application must arrive at the International Liaison Office no later than December 10 of the preceding year to which applicants wish to enroll.
- You can also visit the official announcement about scholarships.
If you need any type of help - Read To Next Follow us on Instagram Community for