Asian Development Bank - Japan Scholarships 2021 Program is open now for Internationals students. The University of Auckland, New Zealand accepting International applications for admission under the Asian Development Bank, Japan Scholarships 2021 Program.
Don't forget to Follow us on Instagram Community for Help - Follow
It is one of the Fully Funded Scholarship Program offered by ADB. Scholarships Program 2021 offers to undertake postgraduate degree programs in different fields at participating world top academic institutions in the Asia-Pacific region. One of the fully-funded scholarship programs is open in Japan under Asia Pacific University Japan MEXT UR Scholarships 2021
This Prestigious International Scholarship program offers fully-funded scholarships which include everything ( include Airfare) to full fill their dreams to study in New Zealand.
About ADB Scholarships 2021 at University of Auckland:
The University of Auckland: One of the top leading and research university, The University of Auckland was Founded in 1883, and Its country’s largest university with over 40,000 students, nearly 10,000+ of whom graduate annually. According to University Impact Rankings by Times Higher Education, The University of Auckland, New Zealand is ranked No. 1 globally. The Canadian Government also open scholarships program to Study in Canada under Canada Graduate Scholarship 2021 Fully Funded
ADB Scholarships 2021: Every year Asian Development bank offers International Scholarships Programs with the Collaboration of Japan Scholarships Program offers a large no of scholarships at the world top institutions of Asia. There is a large no of Scholarships for International Students to Free Study in New Zealand on Fully Funded Scholarships.
The aim is to provide an opportunity for citizens of developing countries students to complete their studies in different fields at participating academic institutions in the Asia-Pacific region. After completion of their studies, they can contribute to economic and social development matters of their countries
ADB - Japan Scholarship Program offers scholarships in the following fields given below:
- Management Sciences
- Science and technology
- Other Development-related fields are also available.
After completion of their studies at The University of Auckland, ADB expected that students must contribute to the development of economic and social issues of their home countries. Good News, Those students who are planned to Study in Malaysia, different Malaysian scholarships program are open under Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia Scholarship 2021 Fully Funded
Host Country: Study in New Zealand
Host University: University of Auckland
Scholarships Offered: Asian Development Bank Scholarship
Scholarships Coverage: Fully Funded
No of Scholarships: Information not available, but large no of scholarships every year.
Degree Level: Masters Degree Programs in multiple Fields.
Have you apply for University of Southern Maine, USA - International Scholarships
What are the benefits of the ADB - Japan Scholarships Program?
- Air Tickets from the applicant home country to Auckland, New Zealand.
- Full Tuition fees covered at the University of Auckland.
- Stipend for Basic Living in Auckland also offered.
- Medical and Health insurance covered.
- After Completion Airfare from Auckland, New Zealand to the home country.
- Special grants are also offered those scholars engaged in research activities.
There is another good news, thousands of scholarships are open in Australia for International students from all over the world, please check here for more details 5 Top Fully Funded International Scholarships in Australia
What Programs are Offered by University of Auckland:
The University of Auckland offers the following programs under ADB scholarship program:
- Master of Public Health
- Master of Science (Environmental Science)
- Master of Arts (Development Studies)
- Master of International Business
- Masters program in Engineering.
What are the Eligibility Criteria for ADB - Japan Scholarships Program:
Eligible Countries: Students must be from Be a national of an ADB borrowing member. You can check if you are the part of developing member countries: Check
In order to qualify for a place on the program you will need to meet the following requirements:
- I have gained admission to an approved master's at an approved academic institution.
- Students with a bachelor's degree or its equivalent can apply.
- Students have complete at least two years of full-time professional work in the industry after a university degree at the time of application.
- He/She must be proficient both in oral and written English communication skills.
- The applicant must be under 35 years old at the time of application. Only In exceptional cases, relaxation is given only in some special programs for senior officials and managers, at the age limit is 45 years.
- Medically fit.
- He/She must be Agree to return back to their home country after studies.
What are the Documents Required for apply ADB Scholarship?
- Admission/Offer Letter by the University of Auckland
- Academic documentation Requirement - transcripts and degree certificates are required.
- Employment Certificate - issued by the company
- Income Certificate - issued by the company
- Copy of your Passport
- Valid IELTS test
What is the Deadline for ADB Scholarship 2021 at the University of Auckland: All applications should fill the Online Application form before 19 July 2020.
How to apply for ADB Scholarship at University of Auckland?
Download the below forms, complete with correct information with the required documents mentioned above. You need to submit in full by post and received by the University of Auckland no later than 19 July 2020:
- Completed ADB-JSP Information Sheet: Download Here
- Completed ADB-JSP Application Form: Download Here
- For more information about the scholarship, you can the Japan Scholarship Program Frequently asked questions
Address for Application:
Applications and Admissions
The University of Auckland
Private Bag 92019