Scottish Government is providing scholarships opportunities to promote higher education amongst Pakistani women. Scottish Government is providing scholarship opportunities for young women from disadvantaged backgrounds to study at masters level in Pakistani universities. This scheme aims at supporting women in Pakistan achieve their potential and ambitions, and help empower through education.
The British Council will administer the scheme in Pakistan and directly coordinate with selected scholars and universities.
- Tuition fees for Master’s courses.
- University hostel costs
- Subsistence to the award holder
- Travel to and from home to university 2 times/twice a year for students staying in on-campus hostels
Criteria and Eligibility
Scholarship of offering to all-female Pakistani citizens who are currently residing in Pakistan are eligible for application. In addition, the following criteria must be fulfilled:
Applicant must be undertaking a one or two-year program in any one of the following fields:
- Sustainable energy
- Sustainable energy
- Health sciences
- STEM engineering
- Student should hold a confirmed admission offer from an HEC recognised university in Pakistan.
- Female Students are only eligible.
- Student Should undertaking a one or two-year master’s programme are eligible to apply
Application Documents Required for apply:
The following documents are required to apply for a scholarship.
- A duly filled out application form
- Scanned copy of CNIC
- Scanned copy of transcripts
- Proof of admission and/or enrolment at master’s level
- Tuition fee form
Applying Online: The online application form can be filled and submitted on the official British Council website,
at the link: https://www.research.net/r/MWNJ83W
Applying via Courier: Application forms can also be downloaded from the Downloads section below. Completed applications should be sent via courier to the British Council Islamabad office at the following address:
Pakistan Scottish Scholarships Scheme
British Council Pakistan
PO Box 1135, Islamabad
Application Deadline: August 12, 2018