Deloitte One Young World Scholarships 2019 Summit is offering fully funded Scholarships for International Students to join One Young Summit 2019 at London, UK. The annual One Young World Summit 2019 invites the young talented students from every country of the world for working to accelerate social impact of our society.
Now that you know what you have to do it’s time to apply! So…what are you waiting for? Young talent from all over the world are counselled by influential political, business and humanitarian leaders.
Deloitte One Young World Scholarship 2019, which will enable outstanding young leaders to attend the One Young World Summit in London, United Kingdom on 22 – 25 October 2019.
One Young World Scholarships 2019 are fully funded opportunities designed by outstanding young leaders from different countries with diverse backgrounds and nationalities.
In 2010 One Young World Summit has been working to ensure young talent from more then 196+ countries are represented at the OYW Summit 2010, regardless of their ability to pay in society.
In 2018, One Young World Shell also offered Shell Scholarship Programme to empower the development of diverse young leaders in the Netherlands to make a social impact in the areas of energy transition, education and entrepreneurship.
Scholarships Package for Deloitte OYW Summit 2019:
OYW is a nonprofit organization based in the UK that brings together young talent from all over the world to develop solutions to the most pressing problems in the world.
Scholarships Package Include:
- Access to the OYW summit 2019 in London
- Airfare for travelling to and return from the UK
- Domestic Transport.
- Hotel Accommodation and food (Catering which includes breakfast, lunch and dinner, during these days) in a single room from 21-25 October in UK.
- Learning handouts and Supporting Documents about Summit.
- Training and participation in OYW Shell Scholarship Programme
- Personal coaching, leadership training, storytelling guidance and project management skills
Students Should Like & Follow US on Facebook, Twitter and WhatsApp. So You Will Never Miss Any Opportunity for your excellency.
You can also Apply for following opportunities.
- Fully Funded MEXT Undergraduate Scholarships 2020 in Japan
- Shandong University Freshman Scholarships 2019 in China
- Fully Funded Graduate Research Scholarships 2019 in Australia 600 Scholarships
- Fully Funded Bucharest Summer School 2019 in Romania
- Undergraduate Scholarships in Newzealand 2019
Host Country: London, UK
Theme of Program: It is intended for young leaders focused on improving the education, skills, and access to opportunity for people in their communities, countries, or world at large. It also to identifies, promotes and connects the world’s most impactful young leaders to create a better world, with more responsible, more effective leadership.
Eligible Countries: International Students from all over the world can apply for this summit 2019.
Time & Date: The summit is held from 22 October, 2019 to 25 October.
Selection Criteria for One Young World Sponsorships 2019:
- Evidenced commitment to delivering positive change
- Demonstrated capacity for leadership
- Understanding of key local and/or global issues
- Track record of generating impactful and innovative solutions to address education and skills challenges
Eligibility Criteria for One Young World Sponsorships 2019:
In order to be eligible for One Young World Sponsorships Program, applicants must
- Applicant/Students must be in Between 18 and 30 years
- Demonstrate the ability to lead
- Young leaders from non-profit, community organizations or social enterprises
- Nationals of all countries will be eligible to apply for this scholarship
- Have an evidenced commitment to delivering positive change
Application deadline: 10 May 2019
How to Apply for Delotte One Young World Sponsorship:
- For Apply Click on Apply Online Button.
- For more infor Click on Scholarships Link