Gates Cambridge Scholarship in UK 2020 Are Accepting International Students applications for Master's and PhD Programs in all fields. This Scholarship is Fully Funded by the Bill Gates & Melinda Gates Foundation to the University of Cambridge, UK. This is the largest ever single donation to a UK University for International Students.
Gates Cambridge Scholarship in UK 2020 For Masters and PhD:
All International Students outside the UK Can Apply for this Fully Funded Famous Gates Scholarship at Cambridge University, UK. The All degree programs are taught in English Language. All Academic Fields are available for Master & Doctorate Degree & all the courses are in English by Cambridge University, UK.
For Scholarship 2020 entry, Gates Cambridge will offer Almost 80 Full Funded scholarships to International Applicants from countries outside the UK to pursue a full-time postgraduate degree Scholarship in Uk at Cambridge University. The aim of the Gates Scholarship Program is to build a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
Host Country : Study in UK
Host University: Cambridge University, UK
Scholarships Offered By: Bill Gates & Melinda Gates Foundation
Scholarships Coverage: Full Funded
Degree Level: Masters & PhD Degree Programs in all Fields.
You can also Apply for following opportunities.
- UK Government Chevening Scholarships 2020 - Fully Funded MS | PhD - 1500+ Scholarships
- Commonwealth Scholarship in UK 2020 For Masters and PhD - Fully Funded
- Rhodes Scholarships 2020 at Oxford University, UK - Fully Funded
Gates Cambridge Scholarship 2020 Offers:
Are you want to Free Study in UK? It is excellent Opportunity for Masters and PhD students who have dream to study and explore the beauty of UK on Fully Funded Gates Cambridge Scholarship for Masters and PhD Studies.
Scholarships offers: ( All the selected student get these benefits):
Bill Gates Scholarship for International Students will Cover the Full cost of studying at Cambridge. It also provides additional, discretionary funding. It covers the following costs:
- University Composition Fee at the appropriate rate
- A Maintenance Allowance for a Single Student (£17,500 for 12 months at the 2020-21 rate; pro rata for courses shorter than 12 months) – for Ph.D. scholars the award is for up to 4 years
- One Economy Round Airfare Ticket at both the beginning and end of the Course.
- Inbound Visa Costs & the Cost of the Immigration Health Surcharge
The Trust also considers applications for several types of additional funding on a discretionary basis:
- Academic Development Funding: From up to £500 to up to £2,000, dependent on the length of your course, to attend conferences and courses.
- Family Allowance: Up to £10,120 for a first child and up to £4,320 for a second child (2020-21 rate). No funding is provided for a partner.
- Fieldwork: You may apply to keep up to your normal maintenance allowance while on fieldwork as part of your Ph.D. (the Trust does not fund other fieldwork costs as these should be funded by the University Composition Fee).
- Maternity/Paternity Funding: Should you require it, you may apply to intermit your studies for up to 6 months and continue to receive your maintenance allowance during this time
- Hardship Funding: For unforeseen difficulties.
Programs Offered By Commonwealth Scholarship:
Scholarships are available to pursue Masters and PhD Degree in all fields available at Cambridge University, UK. The below Just Examples. All Academic Fields are Available:
- Bio logical
- Engineering (All Fields)
- Social Science
- Islamic Studies
- Astronomy Etc
Check the Full List of Courses Here: CLICK HERE TO CHECK
Courses Which are Not Eligible For Gates Cambridge Scholarship:
- Any Undergraduate degree such as BA (undergraduate) or BA affiliated (a second BA)
- Master of Business (MBA)
- Master of Finance (MFin)
- MBBChir Clinical Studies
- MD Doctor of Medicine degree (6 years, part-time)
- Graduate Course in Medicine (A101)
- Part-time degrees
- Non-degree courses
Candidates must fulfill the following criteria to avail this Scholarship for their study in UK.
- A Citizen of any country outside the United Kingdom.
- Applying to pursue one of the following full-time residential courses of study at the University of Cambridge:
- Postgraduate Course (Master)
- You Can Quickly Check through Eligibility Checker (Click Here to Check)
- Online Application
- Gates Cambridge Statement.
- Research proposal (Ph.D. applicants only)
- Gates Cambridge reference.
- For More Details About Application Materials (Click Here to Check)
- Please Read Carefully. The last date to apply for the Gates Cambridge Scholarship 2020 For USA Applicants is 9 October 2019.
- And the Last Date for all the Other International Applicants is Depend on the Course They Chose. Most of them having Deadline in Feb 2020 & April 2020. Check Here : (Click Here to Check)
How to Apply for Gates Cambridge Scholarships 2020:
Students have to Apply by the following procedure given below: ( Complete Process is given in Apply Online Button)
- Student have to Click Apply Online Button Below in Green Color For Apply.
- You can also visit Official Advertisement from Official Source Button.