Applications for Doha Oasis For Innovation Award - Doha QIC Youth Capital 2019 are open now for International Students. Doha Oasis For Innovation 2019 is Fully Funded Youth Conference (include AirFare) for young people of OIC Member States or representatives of the Muslim Communities. International Students from OIC Member States can Apply for this Prestigious Youth Innovation Award Camp in Doha, Qatar. . Are You Ready to Spend a Free Week in Doha Conference Qatar ?
Doha Oasis for Innovation 2019:
Doha Oasis for Innovation Conference 2019 is Fully Funded Youth Conference for Young Blood Students from 57 OIC Member States, Muslim Communities to attend a one Week Conference in Qatar. The Nations have always relied on their youth to build their future and achieve sustainable development and cultural advancement for their societies.
Today, countries and nations are entrusting the youth on the future as they constitute a source of inspiration for social progress and a fertile generator of innovative ideas in all fields. Societies seek to empower the young generation with the latest scientific trends and technological revolutions, and grant them opportunities to innovate and become able to face future challenges, since the Nation’s Strength Lies in its Youth.
The Doha Oasis for Innovation, which is an event dedicated to young people, aims at stimulating youth creativity in the fields of invention and innovation, guiding the younger generation to the path of knowledge and hard work in order to achieve aspired development and prosperity.
The Islamic Cooperation Youth Forum (ICYF) with the Colloboration of Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC), announces the invitation addressed by the Ministry of Culture and Sports of the State of Qatar for this Doha Oasis for Innovation Youth Conference. The Conference will run from September 14, 2019 to September 19, 2019. Students from any Academic Field are eligible to Apply.
Host Country : Doha, Qatar
Host Organization: Ministry of Culture and Sports of the State of Qatar.
Conference Offered By: Qatar Science Club, The Islamic Cooperation Youth Forum (ICYF), Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) & Ministry of Culture and Sports of the State of Qatar.
Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
Degree Level: Students from any Academic Field are eligible to Apply.
Students Should Like & Follow US on Facebook, Twitter and WhatsApp. So You Will Never Miss Any Opportunity for your excellency.
You can also Apply for following opportunities.
Financial Package for Doha Oasis for Innovation 2019:
It is excellent Opportunity for those students who have dream to visit Qatar and Participate in youth creativity event on Fully Funded Scholarships for Doha Oasis for Innovation Youth Forum 2019. Fully Funded Doha Oasis for Innovation Youth Forum 2019 Scholarship will cover all the expenses during stay in Qatar include AirTicket. Applicants are invited for Islamic Youth Progran 2019 for students of 57 OIC Members State Countries.
Here is List of Exepnses which will cover by this program:
- Travel Expenses to and from the participant’s country
- Internal transportation
- 3 Time Meals.
- Field visits will be organized for the participants to discover the host country and its culture.
Themes of the Conference:
During this event, individual and collective competitions will be held in order to develop the talents and abilities of young people in the fields of invention, innovation, and manufacturing.
Objective of the Event:
- Developing the spirit of innovation and creativity among the youth
- Endorsing and upgrading the Muslim youths’ innovative capacities
- Enhancing digital manufacturing skills
Candidates must fulfill the following criteria to avail the this opportunity.
Eligible Countries: Students from 57 OIC Member States, Muslim Communities are elibile to Apply.
List of Countries is given below.
- Islamic Republic of AFGHANISTAN
- Republic of Albania
- People’s Democratic Republic of ALGERIA
- Republic of AZERBAIJAN
- Kingdom of BAHRAIN
- People’s Republic of BANGLADESH
- Republic of BENIN
- Republic of CAMEROON
- Republic of CHAD
- Union of The COMOROS
- Republic of COTE D’IVOIRE
- Republic of DJIBOUTI
- Arab Republic of EGYPT
- Republic of GABON
- Republic of The GAMBIA
- Republic of GUINEA
- Republic of GUINEA-BISSAU
- Republic of Guyana
- Republic of INDONESIA
- Islamic Republic of IRAN
- Republic of IRAQ
- Hashemite Kingdom of JORDAN
- Republic of KAZAKHSTAN
- State of KUWAIT
- KYRGYZ Republic
- Republic of Lebanon
- Great Socialist People’s LIBYAN ARAB JAMAHIRIYA
- Republic of MALDIVES
- Republic of MALI
- Islamic Republic of MAURITANIA
- Kingdom of MOROCCO
- Republic of Mozambique
- Republic of NIGER
- Federal Republic of NIGERIA
- Sultanate of OMAN
- Islamic Republic of PAKISTAN
- State of PALESTINE
- State of QATAR
- Kingdom of SAUDI ARABIA
- Republic of SENEGAL
- Republic of SIERRA LEONE
- Republic of Somalia
- Republic of The SUDAN
- Republic of SURINAME
- The SYRIAN Arab Republic
- Republic of TAJIKISTAN
- Republic of TOGO
- Republic of Tunisia
- Republic of TURKEY
- Republic of TURKMENISTAN
- Republic of UGANDA
- State of The UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
- Republic of UZBEKISTAN
- Republic of YEMEN
- Participants must be from 18 to 30 years old for both genders.
- Participation is allowed to young people belonging to OIC Member States or being young representatives of Muslim communities.
- The participant shall submit an accredited certificate proving that he has a sound reputation and good conduct.
- The participant must adhere to the event’s regulations and procedures as stated by the organizing committee.
Forum Duration: Six days (excluding arrival and departure days)
Event Period: The forum will be held from 14 to 19 September 2019 (participants’ arrival is scheduled one day before the start and departure one day after).
Procedure to Apply:
Students have to directly apply for this youth Conference:
- Students have to Click on Apply Online ( in Green Color Below) and Fill the Online Registeration Form Which will take 10-15 minutes Only.
- For Official Source / Advertisement Click on Official Source Button Below in Red Color.
Deadline: Applications open from June 19th to August 19th