Applications for Ashoka ChangemakerXchange Thailand 2019 Fully Funded Conference are open now for International Students. Ashoka ChangemakerXchange Thailand 2019 Conference is Fully Funded Youth Conference (include AirFare) for young people of different countries. International Students from different part of world can Apply for this Prestigious World Ideas Change Maker Youth Conference in Thailand . Are You Ready to Spend a 5 Days in Thailand ?
Ashoka ChangemakerXchange Thailand 2019 Conference:
Ashoka ChangemakerXchange Thailand 2019 is Fully Funded Youth Conference for Young Blood Students from different parts of world to attend a 5 Days Conference in Thailand. This summit will be for young social innovators from all fields and will take place in the beautiful Northern forests areas of Thailand from 25th – 29th September 2019.
ChangemakerXchange is a global community providing a safe, fun and empowering space for young blood changemakers. It fosters profound and lasting connections, nurtures wellbeing and enables peer learning and meaningful collaboration among World Young Youth ChangeMakers and to help for the betterment of the Society.
The Ashoka ChangemakerXchange Thailand 2019 Conference is co-created by Ashoka and the Robert Bosch Stiftung. The Conference will run from 25th – 29th September 2019. Students from any Academic Field are eligible to Apply.
Host Country : Thailand
Host Organization: Hosted by Ashoka Thailand
Conference Offered By: Ashoka and the Robert Bosch Stiftung.
Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
Degree Level: Students from any Academic Field are eligible to Apply.
Students Should Like & Follow US on Facebook, Twitter and WhatsApp. So You Will Never Miss Any Opportunity for your excellency.
You can also Apply for following opportunities.
Financial Package for CXC Thailand 2019:
It is excellent Opportunity for those students who have dream to visit Thailand on Fully Funded Scholarships for Ashoka ChangemakerXchange Thailand Conference 2019. Fully Funded CXC Thailand 2019 Conference will cover all the expenses during stay in Thailand include AirTicket.
Here is List of Exepnses which will cover by this program:
- Airfare Travel costs to/from the venue
- All of the conference costs for all four nights and five days
- Hotel Accommodation
- Inner city travel
- Entrance feesTravel Expenses to and from the participant’s country
- Field visits will be organized for the participants to discover the host country and its culture.
Themes of the Conference:
Young Social Innovators contribute to to discuss the future challenges of the Social issues of Human Lives and find out the better and efficient solutions by exchanging and sharing innovative ideas and professional experience with each other.
Candidates must fulfill the following criteria to avail the this opportunity.
Eligible Countries: Students from these countries are elibile to Apply.
List of Countries is given below.
Australia, Bangladesh, Cambodia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Malaysia, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, the Philippines, Singapore, Timor Leste, Thailand, and Vietnam
- Participants must be from 18 to 35 years old for both genders..
- Should lead, co-lead, have founded or co-founded their own social venture/initiative (which can include ‘intrapreneurs’ pioneering innovation and social change from within a private or public sector institution) which is up and running and addresses a relevant social problem. We are unable to accept applicants with an idea only or who are volunteering for an organization.
- Must have a good level of English that enables them to understand, present, and collaborate throughout the summit.
- Should have the skills and know-how to be part of a special community of collaborative young changemakers and be willing to play an active role within this community.
- Must be a fit with the values of the CXC community.
- The participant must adhere to the event’s regulations and procedures as stated by the organizing committee.
Forum Duration: Five days (excluding arrival and departure days)
Conference Period: The forum will be held from 25th – 29th September (participants’ arrival is scheduled one day before the start and departure one day after).
Procedure to Apply:
Students have to directly apply for this youth Conference:
- Students have to Click on Apply Online ( in Green Color Below) and Fill the Online Registeration Form Which will take 10-15 minutes Only.
Deadline: Applications Deadline is 23rd June 2019