UNICAF Scholarships Program is offering a large no of International Scholarships and Awards 2020-2021 under different International Financial support programs for international students. UNICAF Scholarships Program is a Financial Support Program for Bachelors/Undergraduate, Masters (MS/MPhil), and Ph.D. Degree programs.
UNICAF scholarships and awards offer financial support according to the need of the students. Scholarships are available to pursue Bachelor's/Undergraduate, Masters's, and Ph.D. Degree level programs in almost all academic fields of study at the different Unicaf’s partner universities in the UK, the US, Europe, and Africa.
UNICAF Scholarships Program 2020-2021 for International Students:
Every year UNICAF offers International scholarships worth over $100 million worth of scholarships to more than 30,000 International eligible applicants in 156 countries around the world. UNICAF Scholarships Program is open for World Wide Students from all over the world. Unicaf can prepare you for the brilliant future you and your family have been dreaming of. With generous scholarships that allow you to earn your degree at a fraction of the original cost.
Must apply for Japanese Government Scholarship 2021 - Fully Funded - Apply Now.
International students can apply in any one of the Unicaf’s partner universities in the UK, the US, Europe, and Africa. These UNICAF Scholarships are available for all degree levels from Bachelor, Master, and Ph.D. degrees with the online provision of internationally recognized degrees, awarded by Unicaf’s partner universities. If you want to get a recognized Online Degree from one of the World Top Universities, It's a great opportunity for you to enroll and get a world top-class degree.
The Unicaf Scholarship Programme is one of the best Online Leading Learning Platform which offers gifted, underprivileged International students the opportunity to further their education, by earning internationally recognized degrees, at low cost, through online study, or through on-campus learning (only available for Unicaf University programs). These Scholarships are offered for Online Degree Programs in World Top Universities for worldwide students for Undergraduate, Masters, and Ph.D. Studies.
Don't' Want to go outside? Due to Covid-19, It's a great opportunity to earn an International Degree from anywhere part of the world. Now that you know what you have to do it’s time to apply! So…what are you waiting for?
Host Country: Get Degree from UK, US, Europe, Africa
Host University: Universities of UK, US, Europe, Africa
Scholarships Offered: UNICAF
Scholarships Coverage: Financial Support will be provided according to the need of the student.
Degree Level: Online - Bachelors/Undergraduate, Masters (MS/MPhil), and Ph.D. Level Degree Programs in multiple Fields.
UNICAF Scholarships Program 2020-2021 for International Students Offers:
Who wants to Free Online Degree From World Top Universities? It is an excellent scholarship opportunity for those students who have a dream to get Online Bachelors, Master (MS/ M.Phil), and Ph.D. Degree. Each scholarship application is examined and decided upon, depending on the qualifications and the financial situation of the applicant. Eligible students are awarded a percentage of scholarship.
Have you applied for University of Manitoba - Scholarships & Awards - Study in Canada.
Programs Offered By UNICAF Scholarships:
Scholarships are available to pursue Online Bachelor's / Undergraduate, Masters (MS/ M.Phil), and Ph.D. in all academic fields. Scholarships are available in the fields:
- BSc Accounting and Finance
- BSc in Accounting
- Bachelor in Hospitality Management
- Bachelor in Business Administration
- BA English Language and Literature
- BA in Economics and Business
- BSc in Computer Science
- BSc Supply Chain Management and Logistics
- LLB Bachelor of Laws
- MBA – Master’s in Business Administration
- Masters in Education
- MA in Educational Leadership and Management
- Master of Arts in English Language and Literature
- MSc Managerial Psychology
- MSc Web Design and Development
- MSc Healthcare Management
- MBA Management
- MBA in Health Management
- MBA Management Information Systems
- MBA Finance
- MBA Oil, Gas and Energy Management
- MPA – Master of Public Administration
- LLM – Master of Laws
- Doctorate of Philosophy (Ph.D.)
- Doctorate of Business Administration (DBA)
- Doctor of Education (Ed.D)
The University of Suffolk
Liverpool John Moores University
- MA in Leadership in Education
- MA in Mass Communications
- MA in Education*
- MA in in International Relations*
- MSc in Psychology*
- MSc in International Public Health*
- Postgraduate Certificate in Education (International)
University of East London
UNICAF University-Programs in French
- Master en administration des affaires
- Master en administration des affaires – Management
- Master en administration des affaires – Gestion de la santé
- Master en administration des affaires – Gestion du pétrole, du gaz et de l’énergie
- Master en administration des affaires – Management des systèmes d’information (MSI)
- Master en administration des affaires – Finance
- Master en Management de la Santé
- Master en psychologie du travail et des organisations
- International Students from any country can apply for UNICAF Scholarships program.
- To find out if you are academically qualified to apply for your program of choice, please visit the relevant section of our partner universities.
- For the Unicaf University programs please follow the link below:
- For the University of Suffolk programs please follow the link below:
- For the Liverpool John Moores University programs please follow the link below:
- Bachelors / Undergraduate Students:
- Applicants who have completed 12 years of school education in countries other than Japan.
- Masters Students:
- Applicants with a bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply for Master’s Degree programs.
- Ph.D. Students:
- Applicants with a master’s degree are eligible to apply for Doctoral Degree programs
Have you applied for DAAD - Germany Government Scholarships 2020 - Apply Now.
Documents Required for Apply:
List of Documents is given below:
- The highest degree diploma:
- Bachelors program applicants: 12 Years of Education (or above)
- Master’s program applicants: Bachelor’s degree diploma (or above)
- Ph.D. program applicants: Master’s degree diploma (or above)
- The highest degree Transcript:
- Bachelors program applicants: 12 Years of Education (or above)
- Master’s program applicants: Bachelor’s degree Transcripts (or above)
- Ph.D. program applicants: Master’s degree Transcripts (or above)
- Recommendation letters
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Study plan / Statement of purpose
- English Language Proficiency Document:
- Those students whose language institute was in English can Submit English Proficiency Certificate from their Home University & they are exempted from Language Test.
- Other reference documents (if applicable)
Deadline for UNICAF Scholarships: Currently Scholarships are open, the deadline is not mentioned on the official website.
Students have to apply online from UNICAF Application Portal, Visiting the Official Link given below.
- For Apply at UNICAF Scholarships - ENROLL NOW
- For the Official Advertisement of Awards & Scholarship - Official Advertisement