The University of Twente offers Excellent Scholarships Awards for excellent students from both EU/EEA as well as non-EU/EEA countries. Scholarships is available for a Master's Degree programme at the University of Twente. Scholarships offers funds upto € 3,000 - € 25,000. International Students are encourage to apply for this excellent scholarship awards.
Scholarship Award (UTS) :
The University of Twente Scholarship offers:
Scholarship Award : € 3,000 - € 25,000 for one year
No of Scholarships : Approximately 50 scholarships available for International Students.
In case of a two-year study programme, students can receive an additional UTS of an amount equal to that in the first year when they meet the process requirements for the UTS.
Please note: This scholarship is meant as a compensation for study related costs. It is up to the scholarship student to decide how to spend the money.
Criteria and Eligibility:
- If you have yet to complete your bachelor’s programme, you can still apply for admission to a master’s programme at the University of Twente. However, you must submit your bachelor’s degree before you can start the master’s programme.
- Application for an UT scholarship is a procedure separate from the application for course entry at the University of Twente. Regardless of funding (scholarship), you will need to gain an admission letter first.
- You have been (provisionally) admitted to one of the qualifying UT Master programmes starting in the academic year 2019/2020 (September). Please note: After completion of your application, it may take up to 8 weeks before you receive the results.
- Proficiency in the English language is a prerequisite. You comply with the general English language test requirement Academic IELTS 6.5 (or TOEFL iBT of 90) and an additional 6.0 (TOEFL iBT 20) on the subscore of speaking skills.
- The University Twente Scholarship is a scholarship for excellent students. Typically this means that you belong to the best 5 to 10 percent of your class.
The students can apply to following fields: ( Click on Program for further Information)
- Applied Mathematics
- Applied Physics
- Biomedical Engineering
- Business Administration
- Business Information Technology
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering and Management
- Communication Studies
- Computer Science
- Construction Management and Engineering
- Educational Science and Technology
- Electrical Engineering
- Embedded Systems
- Environmental and Energy Management
- European Studies
- Health Sciences
- Human Media Interaction
- Industrial Design Engineering
- Industrial Engineering and Management
- Internet Science & Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Philosophy of Science, Technology and Society
- Public Administration
- Sustainable Energy Technology
- Systems and Control
Application Documents Required for apply:
The applicants are required to provide the following application materials during registeration Process.
- Create Online Account. Applicants are required to fill in the application form in English
- A bachelor’s degree certificate or an equivalent qualification certificate (if available)
- An official transcript of records or preliminary transcript of records in Dutch or English
- A certified official translation of your bachelor’s degree certificate and transcript of records if not in Dutch or English
- Official English test score results (IELTS or Toefl IBt)
- An additional Higher Degree certificate and transcript and official translation if applicable (if applicable)
- An abstract of your final bachelor’s project (thesis)
- A valid international passport
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
- Letter of motivation
- Contact information of two references (reference letters are not required)
Application Deadline: ( Applicants Can Apply According to their own choice)
- Round 1: Open on 1 October 2018 and deadline is 1 February 2019
- Round 2: Open on 2 February 2019 and deadline is 1 May 2019
In order to apply for this scholarship, you already need to be (provisionally) admitted to one of the qualifying Master programmes.