More than 100 Fully Funded TIGP PhD Fellowships 2019 in 12 Disciplines . Direct PhD after Bachelors degree is also possible
Taiwan International Graduate Program (TIGP) is now accepting applications for admission to the 2019 fall semester, and applications are due before January 31, 2019.
TIGP offers the following twelve Ph.D. programs:
1. Chemical Biology and Molecular Biophysics (CBMB)
2. Molecular Science and Technology (MST)
3. Molecular and Biological Agricultural Sciences (MBAS)
4. Molecular and Cell Biology (MCB)
6. Nano Science and Technology (NANO)
7. Molecular Medicine (MM)
8. Earth System Science (ESS)
10. Interdisciplinary Neuroscience (INS)
11. Sustainable Chemical Science and Technology (SCST)
12. Social Networks and Human-Centered Computing (SNHCC)
For Program website Click here : Program Website
No application fee is required.
Applicants can apply online for admission to the program.
- TIGP candidates receive a stipend of NT$34,000/month (approx. USD 1,130) for the first year.
- For students who perform well, this stipend will be extended for a further 2 to 3 years.
- Post the stipend allowance period, further financial support is dependent upon individual thesis advisors.
please check out program's website for program-specific requirements.
- Bachelor and/or Master of Science degree
- English proficiency
- GRE General test & Subject test (requirements vary by program)
- Academic transcript for coursework completed post high school.
- Three letters of reference.
- Statement of purpose.
How to Apply:
Please complete the application procedure via TIGP On-Line system before January 31, 2019:
(online application recommended)
For applicants who wish to apply by post, please send the completed application to:
Taiwan International Graduate Program
No. 128, Section 2, Academia Road, Nankang District,
Taipei City 11529, Taiwan, R. O. C.
Deadline: January 31, 2019.