Doha Islamic Youth Forum 2019 Conference Application are open now for International Students. Doha Islamic Youth Forum 2019 is Fully Funded Youth Conference (include AirFare) for young people of OIC Member States or representatives of the Muslim Communities. International Students from OIC Member States can Apply for this Prestigious Islamic Youth Conference in Doha, Qatar. . Are You Ready to Spend a Free Week in Qatar ?
Doha Islamic Youth Forum 2019:
Doha Islamic Youth Forum 2019 is Fully Funded Youth Conference for Young Blood Students from 57 OIC Member States, Muslim Communities to attend a one Week Conference in Qatar. The Nations have always relied on their youth to build their future and achieve sustainable development and cultural advancement for their societies.
They can contribute to the discussion on development issues and participate in the formulation of their projects and achievements. Indeed, the nation’s strength lies in its youth.
The Islamic Cooperation Youth Forum (ICYF) with the Colloboration of Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC), announces the invitation addressed by the Ministry of Culture and Sports of the State of Qatar for this Islamic Youth Conference. The Conference will run from July 07, 2019 to July 11, 2019. Students from any Academic Field are eligible to Apply.
Host Country : Doha, Qatar
Host Organization: Ministry of Culture and Sports of the State of Qatar.
Conference Offered By: The Islamic Cooperation Youth Forum (ICYF), Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) & Ministry of Culture and Sports of the State of Qatar.
Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
Degree Level: Students from any Academic Field are eligible to Apply.
Students Should Like & Follow US on Facebook, Twitter and WhatsApp. So You Will Never Miss Any Opportunity for your excellency.
You can also Apply for following opportunities.
Financial Package for Doha Islamic Youth Forum 2019:
It is excellent Opportunity for those students who have dream to visit Qatar on Fully Funded Scholarships for Doha Islamic Youth Forum 2019. Fully Funded Doha Islamic Youth Forum 2019 Scholarship will cover all the expenses during stay in Qatar include AirTicket. Applicants are invited for Islamic Youth Progran 2019 for students of 57 OIC Members State Countries.
Here is List of Exepnses which will cover by this program:
- Travel Expenses to and from the participant’s country
- Internal transportation
- 3 Time Meals.
- Field visits will be organized for the participants to discover the host country and its culture.
Themes of the Conference:
- Presenting and discussing research areas that rely on youth as a key driver in building future development strategies.
- Developing the youth capacities to face civilization and development challenges as a tool for community development.
- Making use of modern means of communication in promoting the values of belonging and citizenship.
- Training young people on diplomatic simulation mechanisms.
Themes of the Conference:
- Good governance and transparency among young people.
- Youth and bet on sustainable development.
- Youth and the safe use of social media.
- Diplomatic simulation
Candidates must fulfill the following criteria to avail the this opportunity.
Eligible Countries: Students from 57 OIC Member States, Muslim Communities are elibile to Apply.
List of Countries is given below.
- Islamic Republic of AFGHANISTAN
- Republic of Albania
- People’s Democratic Republic of ALGERIA
- Republic of AZERBAIJAN
- Kingdom of BAHRAIN
- People’s Republic of BANGLADESH
- Republic of BENIN
- Republic of CAMEROON
- Republic of CHAD
- Union of The COMOROS
- Republic of COTE D’IVOIRE
- Republic of DJIBOUTI
- Arab Republic of EGYPT
- Republic of GABON
- Republic of The GAMBIA
- Republic of GUINEA
- Republic of GUINEA-BISSAU
- Republic of Guyana
- Republic of INDONESIA
- Islamic Republic of IRAN
- Republic of IRAQ
- Hashemite Kingdom of JORDAN
- Republic of KAZAKHSTAN
- State of KUWAIT
- KYRGYZ Republic
- Republic of Lebanon
- Great Socialist People’s LIBYAN ARAB JAMAHIRIYA
- Republic of MALDIVES
- Republic of MALI
- Islamic Republic of MAURITANIA
- Kingdom of MOROCCO
- Republic of Mozambique
- Republic of NIGER
- Federal Republic of NIGERIA
- Sultanate of OMAN
- Islamic Republic of PAKISTAN
- State of PALESTINE
- State of QATAR
- Kingdom of SAUDI ARABIA
- Republic of SENEGAL
- Republic of SIERRA LEONE
- Republic of Somalia
- Republic of The SUDAN
- Republic of SURINAME
- The SYRIAN Arab Republic
- Republic of TAJIKISTAN
- Republic of TOGO
- Republic of Tunisia
- Republic of TURKEY
- Republic of TURKMENISTAN
- Republic of UGANDA
- State of The UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
- Republic of UZBEKISTAN
- Republic of YEMEN
- Participants must be from 18 to 30 years old for both genders.
- Participation is allowed to young people of OIC Member States or representatives of the Muslim Communities.
- The participant shall submit an approved certificate proving that he has a sound reputation and good conduct.
- The participant must adhere to the event’s regulations and procedures as stated by the organizing committee.
Forum Duration: Five days (excluding arrival and departure days)
Conference Period: The forum will be held from 7 to 11 July 2019 (participants’ arrival is scheduled one day before the start and departure one day after).
Procedure to Apply:
Students have to directly apply for this youth Conference:
- Students have to Click on Apply Online ( in Green Color Below) and Fill the Online Registeration Form Which will take 10-15 minutes Only.
- For Official Source / Advertisement Click on Official Source Button Below in Red Color.
Deadline: Applications open from 15 May to 15 June 2019