Fully Funded Netherlands Fellowship Programme 2018-19. Applicants are invited from all over the world throughout the Year to Apply for the Short Term .This International Fellowship in Amsterdam providing opportunities for those who would like to spend 3 months in the Netherlands developing their personal and professional skills.During the Fellowship you will work on the real business issues that are raising at the work of the Netherlands Education Group.
This Netherlands Fellowship Program is the opportunity to have a fully covered 3-month stay in Amsterdam where you will have the opportunity to meet great people, to work in a team of international talents from all around the world and develop yourself as a young professional
Host Country: Netherlands
Duration of Program: 3 Month
Theme of Program: Real business issues that are raising at the work of the Netherlands Education Group.
Eligible Countries: World Wide.
- No registration or participation fee.
- Extracurricular activities.
- Round trip to and from Amsterdam. (Starting point and Back)
- Good command of English
- The ability to work independently
- Good communicational skills
- Motivational Letter ( Like Why you interested )
Application Procedure to apply : Stage 1
- We receive the applications and consider them usually within 3 weeks after receiving.
- All applicants will be informed about the results of the selection. If you did not hear from us within 3 weeks after sending us your application – please, email us again at [email protected] as there is a chance that we have not received your application.
- Selected applicants will be invited to the next stage.
Fellowship from home : Stage 2
The complete duration of this stage is about 6 months.This stage include your working from home and performing various tasks related to the field.
- Market research
- Communication with local partners
- Work with social media.
Applicants who successfully perform at this stage will be invited to the next stage.
Fellowship in Amsterdam : Final Stage
- You will be invited for the Netherlands Fellowship Programme. The duration of the Netherlands Fellowship Programme is 3 months.
- Usually, you can choose the period when you would like to come to Amsterdam but we try to combine different fellows suggesting them to travel to Amsterdam at the same time.
- During the Netherlands Fellowship Programme 2018, you will be working in a creative team thinking together about the directions for the development of the Netherlands Education Group. You will be asked to make the presentations with your ideas and work in a team on designing new ideas.
- During the Fellowship you will be guided by the staff of the Netherlands Education Group who will provide the needed mentorship.
- While being in Amsterdam you will be asked to visit various organizations representing the Netherlands Education Group.
How To Apply:
Interested students send as the CV and motivation letter to the email address [email protected] Please, indicate the ‘Fellowship in Amsterdam’ as the subject.
Application Deadlines:There is no deadline for the applications
We consider the applications upon receiving them. Successful applicants will be invited to start the first stage of the Fellowship – approximately for the duration of 6 months and after completing the first stage they will be invited to come to Amsterdam for 3-month Fellowship. The stay in Amsterdam is possible during any time of the year – the exact dates are to be discussed between the applicant and the organization.