2nd International Youth Startup Summit 2019 Fully Funded is Announced for International Students. International Youth Forum 2019 bringing together 1000+ Students from 57 OIC Member States & Muslim minorities in Non-OIC Countries to attend a 4 Day biggest free technology event in Istanbul, Turkey from 16-19 September 2019.
Are You Ready to attend a International Biggest Free Technology Event in Turkey?
Applications for the Fully Funded International Turkish Summer Startup Camp 2019 Istanbul,Turkey for You from all over the World is Open Now. International Youth Startup Summit 2019 is a Fully Funded Youth Startup Camp in Turkey.
2nd International Youth Startup Summit 2019 in Istanbul, Turkey:
2nd International Youth Startup Summit 2019 in Istanbul, Turkey is Fully Funded Youth Startup Program for Young Students from from the OIC Member States and Muslim minorities in Non-OIC Countries. The Young Business Hub is a unique multiphase entrepreneurship platform that offers young entrepreneurs excellent opportunity to attend one of international startup summit, receive mentorship and get financial support.
The biggest free technology event in the region bringing together 1000+ Entrepreneurs, Mentors, Investors, Corporates. Rockstar Mentors, Breathtaking Startup Pitches, Amazing Investment and Partnership Opportunities are awaiting our visitors at Take Off Istanbul 2019. The ICYF is aimed at coordination of youth activities in the OIC countries. The travel expenses, accommodation and meals transportation, accommodation, and meals will be covered by Organizing Committee. The Conference will run from September 16, 2019 to September 19, 2019.
Host Country : Istanbul, Turkey
Host Organization: Young Business Hub Platform (YBH), Istanbul, Turkey
Youth Startup Summit Offered By: Young Business Hub Platform (YBH) is a joint initiative of Islamic Cooperation Youth Forum (ICYF) and International institution affiliated to the Organisation of the Islamic Cooperation (OIC).
Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
Degree Level: Students from any Academic Field are eligible to Apply.
Students Should Like & Follow US on Facebook, Twitter and WhatsApp. So You Will Never Miss Any Opportunity for your excellency.
You can also Apply for following opportunities.
- Doha Oasis for Innovation – Doha QIC Youth Capital 2019 in Qatar [Fully Funded]
- 9th ASEF Conference in Spain Madrid 2019 for International Students Fully Funded
- CERN Junior Fellowship Programme 2020 Fully Funded in Switzerland
Financial Package for 2nd International Youth Startup Summit 2019:
Excellent Opportunity for those students who want to visit Turkey, and Participate in youth international Startup conference event on Fully Funded Scholarships to dialogue on different issues.Fully Funded 2nd International Youth Startup Summit 2019 will cover all the expenses during stay in Turkey include AirTicket.
Here is List of Exepnses which will cover by this program:
- Travel Expenses
- 3 Time Meals
Other benefits for Youth Startup Given Below
- Support with expanding in Turkey for 15 Startups
- 1st Place $100K Google Cloud Credit
- 2-6th Places $20K Google Cloud Credit
- $3K Google Cloud credits for 100 selected foreign startups
Offers Key Startups for Youth Young Business Summit
- 300+ Startups
- 150+ Mentors
- 200+ Investors
- 100+ Corporates
Objective of the Youth Startup Summit for Students:
The ICYF is aimed at coordination of youth activities in the OIC countries. The forum pursue its activities in five major fields:
- Advocacy of youth interests,
- Supporting sustainable development,
- Promoting formal and non-formal education,
- Strengthening moral values of young generation and
- Engaging in the dialogue among cultures and civilizations.
Join Islamic Cooperation Youth Forum (ICYF)'s Startup Development Program:
Get chance to the opportunity of online & offline trainings in related fields and to be matched with the specifically chosen investors both in online platform and around 10 investment summits organized in collaboration with leading international institutions and relevant authorities of the member states or observer states. YBH is an ICYF initiated the project and implemented in cooperation with its special partners.
Eligibility Criteria for Youth International Summit 2019:
Candidates must fulfill the following criteria to avail the this opportunity. 1000+ Students will be selected for this Youth conference.
- International Startup Summit is open to youth from the OIC Member States and Muslim minorities in Non-OIC Countries.
- Candidate Should between the ages of 18-35.
Fields of Startup
- Food and Agriculture Technologies
- Health, Sport, Wellness Technologies
- Environment and Energy Technologies
- Education Technology and Future of Work
- Logistics and Smart City Technologies
- Aerospace Technologies
- Finance Technology
- Other Categories
Conference Duration: 4 days (excluding arrival and departure days)
Event Period: The forum will be held from 16 to 19 September 2019.
How to Apply for International Youth Summit 2019:
Students have to directly apply online for this youth business Conference:
- Students have to Click on Apply Online ( in Green Color Below) and Fill the Online Registeration Form Which will take 15-30 minutes Only.
- For Official Source / Advertisement Click on Official Source Button Below in Red Color.
Deadline: 15 August 2019.